PDA

View Full Version : what the freakin' heck...?

qrius
09-11-2002, 02:52 AM
is this musk oil with pheromones that bruce was so nice to give me, just because i purchased some RM? I mean, is it a standalone product (in which case, which, and much pheros does it content?)?, or is it something that just makes any mix a great mix?
is it worth trying out?

CptKipling
09-11-2002, 03:06 AM
The Primal Oils are reputed to contain some -nol, but we dont know how much. There was a discussion about this some time ago, the conclusion was that it could be used as a light stand alone product, because whatever -nol that is in there is being \"boosted\" by the musk. Dont take that explanation to literally.

It\'s main use is to cover unscented products.

jamesdeanmartin
09-11-2002, 06:21 AM
and strangely enough, SPMO is one of the products that works the very best for me.

JDM

Bruce
09-11-2002, 07:31 AM
I don\'t know when it happened, but at some point the manufacturer completely changed the fragrance of the original 3 SP oils (musk, vanilla and citrus). I am looking for new oils now.
Bruce

qrius
09-11-2002, 08:15 AM
dude, i just had a revalation! i\'ve heard people talk about SPMO thousands of times, never occurred to me it stands for super primal musk oil. just never linked those two together, i thought SPMO was some product or mix or whatever...

thanks, that explains alot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
09-11-2002, 09:21 AM
LOL!

Anyway, I ordered some SPMO very recently, and it smells rather like soap. Don\'t really like it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Gerund
09-11-2002, 12:00 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************
! i\'ve heard people talk about SPMO thousands of times, never occurred to me it stands for super primal musk oil.
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

Yep, don\'t feel bad, dude. A couple weeks passed before I had the same realization... lol

Watcher
09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
You should try attraction for a better soap smell, i love it however its nice and you get Anone on top of the ANol.

www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html (\"http://www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html\")

MaxiMog
09-11-2002, 12:30 PM
That\'s a coincidence: I ordered some today. Got myself TE, too. You\'re the one who got me into buying Attraction actually, so it better work... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif You seem very enthousiastic about it, and Attraction isn\'t talked about a lot, but I want to give it a good chance. Met a girl who I REALLY REALLY like two days ago (she\'s my teacher actually. She just graduated, and now teaches math to people about to start the same course, so she\'s a few years older. Not that I mind though). I dunno, but it\'s like there\'s really a lot of electricity in the air when I\'m talking to her. To be honest, I don\'t think my chances are all that big because of the fact that she\'s older, and that I\'l be seeing her for only 10 days, that she teaches me math etc. She may be up to 5 years older than me, but the main problem is the distance between us when it comes to careers: She just graduated, and I\'m just starting this 5-year course. Another thing, this is NOT the girl I want to get into some quick shagging. She\'s more like my kind of dreamgirl I wish my future wife will be like. Otherwise, 10 days should be enough with a big phero arsenal, no?

MaxiMog {=^_^=}