PDA

View Full Version : need advice experts!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 10:49 PM
im 25, chinese (Not ABC)

Im a newbie so i need advice on what to buy. Which product is the best if I want to hook up with white and asian young chicks in the age rage of 18-26. Since I don\'t meet many girls because of my daily routine although there are many beautiful girls at my work plus I don\'t speak excellent english because I wasn\'t born in the states. I want a phero which will give me reaction like smiling and staring at me as if she want to talk to me or get to know me so I will know that I could approach them.
Also, I go to clubs where there\'s a lot of young ABC(american born chinese). which product is excellent for this crowd so I wont get turn down when I invite chicks to dance with me?

Watcher
09-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Attraction alter ego and SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 12:37 AM
Tope:

I have NPA/m and SOE gel. When I wear the SOE gel alone, I notice a lot of females smiling at me, and starting conversations. When I wear SOE gel, with 2 dabs of NPA/m (one dab behind each ear) I get the smiles, stares, conversation, and every now and then a DIHL (Deer In Headlights Look)

Since you\'re starting out, I\'d recommend the SOE (gel or roll-on type.) It really works, the inventor is a Scientist, and the stuff smells great.

DrSmellThis
09-11-2002, 03:02 AM
Attraction, AE and Edge.