PDA

View Full Version : RM/NPA mix?

Lutz
09-10-2002, 02:26 PM
Is it even a plausible thing to mix those two? I got those two (plus some gel SoEs) and want to try out something, but I would like some opinions. I am not an expert in pheros, so please don\'t laugh at me if this is a ridiculous mix..

upsidedown
09-10-2002, 02:41 PM
No,that\'s not a ridiculous mix at all. It\'s already being used by lots of us. It\'s called JB-X, named for the first person to suggest it. Click on the reference material link at the top of the page and read through the cookbook. You\'ll find this mix listed in there.

You\'ll want to do something along the lines of 7 parts RM to 3 parts NPA. That seems to be the starting point for mixing, and you can adapt your mixture from there depending on how it goes for you.

Lutz
09-10-2002, 02:59 PM
I see. Though I read through that cookbook, apparently I missed it. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 07:49 PM
Lutz, come now. You should know I\'ve got you covered.

-The Bat

Lutz
09-10-2002, 07:58 PM
My bad. I thought JBX was made up of something else. :-)

BTW, how much is the \"ideal\" dose and where should I apply it? Thanks!

Watcher
09-10-2002, 10:59 PM
If you are worried about mixing them just apply seperatley. You can still try it out that is just my opinion anyway. Its not a redicioulous mix either its pretty good.

CptKipling
09-11-2002, 03:48 AM
Take a look at the appandix at the bottom *ahem* /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Add/substitute that with a dab to the chin, and/or to the eyebrows.

DrSmellThis
09-11-2002, 01:24 PM
If I was mixing the two I\'d mix a lot more NPA, to achieve a balance with the ultra strong -none in RM. Perhaps even 1:1.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 03:16 PM
It\'s the only mix I\'ve tried so far that really works well!!!
My mix is closer to 7:4 RM:NPA...

Lutz
09-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Well, I was wondering about how much I should apply it. I sprayed a couple dabs to my neck, but apparently, either this mix does not work or no one seems to be able to smell it... (It\'s odd because I thought this mix had a real strong smell, but that could just be me...)

Maybe I should just OD it and see if I get any reaction at all...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 05:20 PM
Lutz,

RM/m is real strong up front (a good strong) until it dies down about an hour later. But for me, I don\'t smell the NPA even after the RM/m scent fades. I use a roll-on applicator and apply 6\" each arm and an 1\" on the back of the neck. I give it about 30 minutes breathing time before I go out into the world. JB-X gets DIHLs for me.

Hope this helps.

CptKipling
09-12-2002, 07:37 AM
You would definately need a cover fragrance for that, asking a bit too much of poor \'ole RM.

EXIT63
09-12-2002, 03:27 PM
I agree, that stinky NPA comes through. Me thinks APC covers it better. Why not try all 3 ?

druid
09-12-2002, 04:52 PM
I remember reading in another post (by bruce I think) that TE is made up of the same pheros and secret ingredits that NPA is, but is more diluted(like 4 times). I know some people are mixing JB-X with veg. glyceron to tone down the none in the mix so they can spread the same amount of none around a wider area. Now since TE has the same phero makup as NPA but in a greater amount of liquid then why not mix RM with TE?? That way the same amount of mones can be applied over a greater area of skin.

I am about to start testing JBX but I want to know what is the OD theshold for JBX and what is a good mix ratio? In the cookbook it says something like 3:2 RM:NPA, but in this thread I have seen 1:1 and 7:4.

CptKipling
09-13-2002, 09:12 AM
Way ahead of you druid! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Did that a while back, do a search for \"modified jbx\" or something, i thinks its in the HSMU, cant remember if its old or new.

Tell us how your testing goes!