PDA

View Full Version : My First Order

xxxPantero
09-10-2002, 01:08 PM
Hey all.

I decided to finally place an order, to see which stuff works for me. I got The Edge, Scent of Eros, and Super Primal Musk Oil, and Delightfully Intimate.

Hopefully this will work for me, if not, I\'ll have to try something else.

Anyway, The Edge got eqaul votes in sexual hits vs. no hits, so maybe this will work for my age/skin/targe type so the only way to find out is to test it out!

Wish me luck.

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Good luck Pantero!

DrSmellThis
09-11-2002, 03:15 AM
Combining Edge + SOE should be good.

Good Luck.

xxxPantero
09-13-2002, 10:27 AM
Alright!!!

I got it in the mail TODAY!!! BTW it\'s Friday the 13th!

ANyway, I\'m about to go to my GF\'s house (she\'s been masterbating a lot lately, maybe she\'s starting to miss the sex)

I have TE, SPMO, and SOE.

Any recommendations, guys? Reply quick, i\'m leaving in an hour.

Also, I\'m going to workout and the pool, will the pool wash the pheros off?

BassMan
09-13-2002, 10:47 AM
Mix equal parts edge and SPMO. One or two sprays of the mix to your neck/chest area oughta do it for her.

franki
09-13-2002, 10:49 AM
OK, here is your recipe: 12\"stripes of SOE on underarms/neck/face, 1 spray on the upper chest/fron of your neck, 1 spray on the back of your neck and 1 spray to your pants.

The pool maybe washes away some mones, so you better apply the mones after the swimming, or reapply. Also when you work-out you are sweating a lot so you lose your phero´s quicker, on the other hand you will be producing more of your own mones. Personally I wouldn´t apply them before you have finished working-out/showered, or otherwise the phero amount on your skin becomes kind of unpredictable.

Well, just my €0,02

Whitehall
09-13-2002, 10:54 AM
One shot of TE to the pubic hairs, two to the chest/neck. SPMO to the forearms. Apply AFTER the swim/workout/shower - why wash off all that expensive magic?

oscar
09-13-2002, 11:04 AM
xxxPantero,

If this is your GF\'s first exposure to phero products, I would suggest staying on the safe side with a minimal application.

Put a small dab of TE on each wrist and sides of neck, encircle the dabs with SOE and rub together to cover.

No use sending her into shock right from the start.

Good Luck!
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif