PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone I'm new

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 12:42 PM
hi everybody!!!

i\'ve been reading this for a long time at love-scent, i\'ve looked at the cookbook and everything.

i\'m completely new at this. i just turned 18, and it\'s my senior year in high school. i\'m tired of not getting anywhere with girls, and i\'ve made up my mind that this year will be different.

my problem is that i\'ve never even APPROACHED a girl, i don\'t know how, what do i say, etc. i\'m not antonio banderas, but i\'m not ugly either. i\'d say i\'m average, possibly a teeny bit below or above, depending on tastes.

anyway, what are some good resources for me?

oh and i don\'t really care about sexual hits yet, i just want the girls to notice me more and go out with me
(although i know pheros won\'t do that alone, but they sure will help!)

thanks in advance everybody

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:54 PM
Attraction or SOE would be youre best bet as far as getting women to be friendly and talkative and it may lead to something sexual if you work it right but as you said you want to be noticed and attraction will work (unscented is great) and SOE works well to.

MaxiMog
09-10-2002, 12:59 PM
SOE is definitely THE key to success for you. You\'re young (although SOE works great for any age), and you\'re not directly into sexual hits. SOE will cause girls to be chattier and more social. Order some SOE oil and some SOE gel packets.
Just take a look on the boards: there are not many pheromones products out there which guarantee success for almost everyone. You can\'t go wrong with SOE!

Welcome o\'board! {=^_^=}

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 01:32 PM
All good, but you might want an all -none product aswell. Probably looks like I\'m selling the stuff by now, but it truely is because I\'ve seen the results, if you can affort it, get AE aswell.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 01:35 PM
Pheros are a damn useful tool, but they don\'t teach you how to approach girls. I suggest you check out www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") , its a bit of an eyeopener! You have to take some of the things they say with a pinch of salt, but its a useful site all the same. Still once you do learn to approach phero\'s make things a whole lot easier and shift the odds in your favour whatever you want to do.

Grimnim

SwingerMD
09-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Grimnim is right. I like to think of the keys to success to dating are three things:
1. Pheromone/personal chemistry
2. Physical attractiveness (Working out lifting weights)
3. Dating skills (www.fastseduction.com, www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\"), etc . . . .)

Now with pheros in the picture you can actively change all three. As for getting the ladies comfortable around you and you more comfortable around the ladies SOE is a great product. I personally advocate the usage of different products for different situations. Use SOE for getting ladies comfortable and getting to know them better. Use -none for intimacy, but use it sparingly and in low doses especially for the young ones.

There are many theories on why -none doesn\'t work too well on younger women. I personally think it\'s a combination off all of them to an extent:
1. Younger guys produce lots of -none. (Perhaps, but I think the difference is small compared to the amount that we put on)
2. Younger women are more sensitve to -none. Definately.
3. Younger women are not as experienced as older women. I personally believe that this explains things the best. I think that the -none pretty much hits both younger women and older women equally. At high levels the younger women are so turned and so confused that all they can do is stare or run. The older women having more of a chance to have experienced this before will more likely react agressively.

Just my $0.02. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 06:12 AM
as far as pheros then, should i do the following?

1. get Scent of Eros so that girls will open up to me, and initiate conversation, and then i\'ll ask them out
2. on the date, wear something mildy sexual, like the edge, since i already have -none OR wear something more sexy like Jambat#1
3. during any encounter where we have our clothes off (ie me giving her a massage - bless my mother for being a massage therapist!) wear something with lots of -none or -nol (i want her relaxed but turned on.... which mix will do that?)

BassMan
09-11-2002, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

3. during any encounter where we have our clothes off (ie me giving her a massage - bless my mother for being a massage therapist!) wear something with lots of -none or -nol (i want her relaxed but turned on.... which mix will do that?)

<hr></blockquote>Massage is good. Bless your mother a _lot_ for being a massage therapist.

May I recommend A1 for massage? I have a special massage lotion I made up with Realm for Women and Chloe as a cover scent that has worked wonders. Put the A1 in the massage lotion, put a little none on you.

You say you\'ve never approached a girl? I have yet to have an offer of a shoulder massage turned down. Smile sweetly, say softly, \"You look like you\'re carrying the tension of the world in those shoulders\" as your hands reach for them.

Have fun.

Funlover
09-11-2002, 11:01 AM
Hey BassMan, Is the formula to the massage lotion you make yourself, a secret? Or would you share it? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 11:09 AM
Speaking of your formulas, Bassman -- that fire oil thing stays in my mind - I love carnation and rose geranium - did you say someone wore it? It\'s ok to wear on your skin? Where did you buy the oils for it?

BassMan
09-11-2002, 11:13 AM

Hey BassMan, Is the formula to the massage lotion you make yourself, a secret? Or would you share it? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!!

<hr></blockquote>No secret. I started with ALBA Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion - left at my house by a massage therapist I dated once upon a time. Unscented. Really, really good stuff. You could probably get away with any good unscented body lotion. I added maybe 10% Realm for Women, although it\'s been a while. Today I would use chem set A1 to maybe 0.0125 mg/ml. I\'d probably throw a ml or so into a 2 oz bottle of lotion. It\'s not critical - it\'s hard to OD on A1. OTOH, you\'re planning on covering her in the stuff. Add enough Chloe to scent the mess. I think I used about 1/4 of one of those little miniatures in 2 or 3 oz. of lotion. Shake it real good.

Chloe just smells like sex to me.

And remember, it feels better if you warm it first /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Funlover
09-11-2002, 11:26 AM
Thanks for your kindness in sharing, BassMan!! It sure makes it easier for us guys just starting out to have somone like you, help blaze a trail for us. I\'m glad you are here to assist!

Funlover

BassMan
09-11-2002, 11:36 AM

Speaking of your formulas, Bassman -- that fire oil thing stays in my mind - I love carnation and rose geranium - did you say someone wore it? It\'s ok to wear on your skin? Where did you buy the oils for it?

<hr></blockquote>My friend indeed wore it, but then she\'s been known to put on undiluted cinnamon oil. Goddamn nerves going bad... I\'d dilute this formula a bit before wearing it, mostly because of the citronella.

I have a drawer full of essential oils, perfume oils, blended oils. Several hundred bottles. I can only try to remember what I used...

FIRE LUST OIL (stokes passionate flames)

1/4 ounce of olive oil - Publix /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif The trick to using vegetable oils is to add a healthy dollup of Vit. E. to keep them from going rancid. Probably one 400 unit gel per two oz oil would do it.

35 drops of orange oil - Aura Cacia / Frontier - my healthfood store carries both brands, it would have been whatever they had at the time. I would have used the sweet orange, not the bitter orange or the neroli (orange blossom), although they are both wonderful oils in their own right.

15 drops of citronella oil - same - health food store. Scares away mosquitoes, too.

20 drops of carnation oil - difficult to find, and expensive. I would have used a fragrance oil. My local occult store carries the fragrance oil. Supposedly (i just looked it up), black pepper and ylang ylang can be mixed to form a substitute. I would have added some real carnation petals (I dry and save my flowers) for authenticity.

10 drops rose geranium oil - Aura Cacia / Frontier - health food store. Smell it, get one that smells like a rose.

flowers: rose, jasmine - petals added per recipe, also oils for scent. Rose and Jasmine are both available as 5% in carrier oil from Aura Cacia / Frontier at reasonable prices.

gems: garnet, rose quartz. Very common, any new age store.

Let us know what happens if you make the stuff /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
09-11-2002, 11:43 AM
You\'re most welcome. It\'s one of my soapboxes - massage, massage, massage! IMNSHO, the best possible thing you can do to improve your success with women is to learn how to touch them. Massage bridges the gap between non-sexual and sexual touching. Get really, really, good at it. It is a truly amazing feeling to stand behind a woman at a public function giving her a shoulder massage and have six other women beg you for one /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 11:48 AM
It\'s making my eyes roll back in my head just to think about it...

BassMan
09-11-2002, 11:52 AM

<hr></blockquote>The fire lust oil, or the massage, darlin\'?

No fair, Red, you knew I\'d bite...

SwingerMD
09-11-2002, 11:57 AM
AresX,

Sounds like a good plan /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif .

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 12:00 PM
The massage...

I wondered about the carnation oil. That\'s a scent that\'s hard to find, pure. About the only thing I know of that\'s just carnation is Rogers &amp; Gallet carnation soap. Wonder why it\'s never produced as a single flower essence? I love that smell. Do you think the fire oil would be good without the citronella? (Oh, there ain\'t no bugs on me, there ain\'t no bugs on me, there might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain\'t no bugs on me...)

Gerund
09-11-2002, 12:02 PM

Gerund &lt;---------- wonders if FTR sees anything interesting when that happens... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
Are you poking a little fun at me, Gerund? Is that what you\'re up to?

BassMan
09-11-2002, 12:11 PM

The massage...

<hr></blockquote>A woman after my own heart.

I wondered about the carnation oil. That\'s a scent that\'s hard to find, pure. About the only thing I know of that\'s just carnation is Rogers &amp; Gallet carnation soap. Wonder why it\'s never produced as a single flower essence? I love that smell. Do you think the fire oil would be good without the citronella? (Oh, there ain\'t no bugs on me, there ain\'t no bugs on me, there might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain\'t no bugs on me...)

<hr></blockquote>There are quite a few florals that don\'t produce enough essential oil to be economically feasible to extract. Carnation absolute is on the edge. It\'s available on the web, going for about $70 a dram at 50% strength in carrier oil.

The citronella definately adds fire to the fire lust oil. If you want a substitute, I\'d recommend cherry. It\'s even more fiery, and is used in african folk magic (Kiss Me Now is the traditional formulation) along with rose geranium to promote a fast sexual affair. Dilute that one, too. Cherry is quite warm on the skin.

Gerund
09-11-2002, 12:15 PM
hehe Smiling at you, FTR /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You\'re so darn cute...

Funlover
09-11-2002, 12:50 PM
You know, BassMan... I like your advice. You have about ten more years under your belt than I do, and it sounds like you are certainly figuring it out! Any certain books or video tapes that you are particularly fond of that would help me in launching my new hobby here? Thanks again!

Funlover

DrSmellThis
09-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Real carnation is very expensive, and hard to find. But it\'s worth it.

Whitehall
09-11-2002, 12:52 PM
So maybe a mix of NPA, citronella oil, and cherry oil (in a suitable base/dilutant) would make a good phero-cologne?

BassMan
09-11-2002, 06:41 PM

So maybe a mix of NPA, citronella oil, and cherry oil (in a suitable base/dilutant) would make a good phero-cologne?

<hr></blockquote>Never tried mixing citronella and cherry. I doubt it would cover NPA, but it\'s worth a try.

BassMan
09-11-2002, 07:01 PM

Any certain books or video tapes that you are particularly fond of that would help me in launching my new hobby here?

<hr></blockquote>Thank you for the compliment.

Uhh, which hobby? Massage or essential oils?

Funlover
09-11-2002, 09:48 PM
Uhh, which hobby? Massage or essential oils?

Both of them, actually. I am really interested in both, and I hope Bruce finds a good source for the essential oils, because I prefer to buy from him. But I am just getting interested in the \"massage\" thing, so need good info on that too.

Funlover