PDA

View Full Version : Pheros in your scent diffuser

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 10:55 AM
I used my scent diffuser over the weekend in the apartment to try to tone down the new paint smell, and I put 2 drops of PI/w in it. It burned fine, didn\'t affect the original scent of the oil I was burning ... Has anyone experimented similarly with pheros in the atmosphere?

BassMan
09-10-2002, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I used my scent diffuser over the weekend in the apartment to try to tone down the new paint smell, and I put 2 drops of PI/w in it. It burned fine, didn\'t affect the original scent of the oil I was burning ... Has anyone experimented similarly with pheros in the atmosphere?

<hr></blockquote>I\'ve put various pheros into alcohol along with essential oils and sprayed them about like a room freshener. I\'ve been a bit afraid to heat them.

Whitehall
09-10-2002, 11:29 AM
I sneak a little A-1 or RfW into the aromaballs during PMS season. Works wonders on the emotional climate at the house even allowing for the negative direct impact on me.

I\'ll also put a little SPMO in the car for long trips with the family. Everyone seems more cheery that way.

Try putting a little vanilla extract in your diffuser and see if that doesn\'t knock down the paint smell.

Gerund
09-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Ditto on the vanilla to eliminate the paint (or any other) smells. It\'s supposed to be nature\'s deodorizer or something (and heaven knows, nature needs one~) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif