PDA

View Full Version : More bang for your buck?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 11:44 AM
I\'ve reached the conclusion, in my personal experience with pheros, that spraying or dabbing them on clothes gives them a larger shelf life than if I put them on my body.

Also, if for whatever reason I want to switch phero products in the same evening (or day), I only have to switch the piece of clothing treated with the pheros, normally a shirt, for another with different phero product(s) or without pheros.

Other forum members, like Chemist, have posted that after putting a used piece of clothing treated with pheros a few days earlier, they\'ve had hits they did not have when the pheros where just put on said piece of clothing for the first time.

Since pheromone products are not cheap, doesn\'t this seem like the most efficient (cost and attraction wise) way of using them?

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2001, 08:27 AM
i think you\'re right, putting the pheromones directly onto clothing does seem to work well.

my only concern is about residual buildup. like, you spray 2 shots of Edge, then when you wear the shirt a few days later you spray some more on. now if you didnt wash that shirt in between uses then it might start to build up a pheromone residue. i had read awhile back that the pheromones could last a wash cycle too, which could lead to extreme build-up over time.

i dont know how we could ever really determine how long pheromones last on clothing, but i do use that method.

quick relating story: about a year ago i wore a few shots of DateMate and Realm on my shirt around the upper chest. then at the party i went to met a girl that kept leaning in and strongly sniffing my shirt. she started grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me to her friends, telling them to smell me cause of how good it was. by the end of the night we were hooking up on the laundry machine! so ever since i\'ve definitely been a believer in the spray-on-clothing method.