PDA

View Full Version : Your current products and mixes/combinations

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 06:42 AM
This is all going in the Cookbook (i think, Nimbus??).

Please post your current favourite products, mixes and combinations, including:

1. where you apply it

2. typical reactions

3. how much you apply

4. what kinds of situations you use it in

5. brief desciption of scent

Lets try to cover the whole spectrum here, so lets try to get most everyday situations.

Can people also post consise descriptions of the following products:

-PI
-Chem Sets
-Attraction
-PPA (male and female version, if possible)
-Andro 4.2 (hi watcher!)
-AFA
-PCC
-PI/w
-PF

Thanks guys.

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 01:51 PM
Bumpety

C\'mon people! Where\'s your team spirit?! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
09-10-2002, 06:50 PM
Want me to take one for the team, eh? Why not. Glass of rum in hand...
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Please post your current favourite products, mixes and combinations, including:

<hr></blockquote>Two things I use daily:
6 none (PI/m, ylang) : 3 A1 (chem set) : 3 nol/COPS (PI/w) : 1 rone (chem set)
made up as body spray, none conc. of 0.0125 mg/ml none

1 none (PI/m, ylang) : 0.544 nol (chem set)
added to a 15 ml bottle of \"the healing garden mandarinesensations gel energizer\", none conc. of 0.05 mg/ml none

1. where you apply it
3. how much you apply

<hr></blockquote>body spray, 0.33ml each pit as deodorant

energizer, 1 pump of bottle (approx. 0.1 ml) on back of hand, hands rubbed together, 1 pump of bottle on wrist, wrists rubbed together, back of hands and wrists rubbed over face, neck, head, arms.

2. typical reactions

<hr></blockquote>People around me are more happy, playful, sexy.

4. what kinds of situations you use it in

<hr></blockquote>Daily to work. Situations where I want to play but not specifically hunt.

5. brief desciption of scent

<hr></blockquote>Body spray - add enough nice cologne to mask pheros - usually 1:3 to 1:4 dilution of cologne. Was using Rebellion; now trying LeMale.

energizer - has mentha peperita, melissa (lemon balm), citris nobilis (mandarin orange) and some unspecified perfume.

Can people also post consise descriptions of the following products:

<hr></blockquote>
Define \"concise descriptions\", and I\'ll try. These products are described all over the forum and site. Tell me what you are looking for?

-PI
-Chem Sets
-Attraction
-Andro 4.2 (hi watcher!)
-AFA
-PCC
-PI/w
-PF

<hr></blockquote>

Watcher
09-10-2002, 06:56 PM
5 way? phero mix might want to be added to the cookbook.

A1, Anone, Anol, Arone, Couplins + NPA secrets

PCC is really like a fruity kind of smell its actually quite ok not to feminine. Some have said so i havent had any negatives from the scent.

Attraction well smells like a nice soap smell/sandlewood, my advice if you dont want the smell go unscented only. Thats a bit like Andro 4.2 but less of a none smell and more anol which is ok.

Andro 4.2 may be able to replace RM in any 5 way phero mix.

CptKipling
09-11-2002, 04:11 AM
Thanks both of you.

I want descriptions for all of the products, those are the ones I havn\'t used. I already have some points on them, but people with actual experience would be better.

Basically, comments about mixes. Even the well documented ones, like JB1, 2, X, DD1 etc. Go wild. Apply the questions in my first if possible.

CptKipling
09-13-2002, 09:14 AM
Thanks to usseil for this one:

24(drops) AE/ 4 (drops) PI/m/ 3 (drops) NPA

I have been using this covered with a cologne (I use Xeryus 2-sprays) for about a week now. I am not very approachable and about a 7 1/2 on the scale of things.

I have been noticing that people stand closer to me and start up trivial coversations more frequently. I have not yet been in a situation where I would get a hit. Funniest thing to me is clerks. Whenever I have had to buy something the cashier seems a little flustered and makes some kind of obvious mistake that give the impression that she has zoned out. The lady at UPS spent about 20 seconds trying to figure out why the scale wasn\'t registering the weight of my package until she realized that she was still holding it. I love that [censored]. This has happend 4-5 times this last week.

Also, for what it is worth, I always put a little under my nose or in my moustache. It seems to set me at ease and boost my confidence.

CptKipling
09-13-2002, 09:26 AM
Someone asked for this, so I figured I\'d put it here:

I RE-modified my mix.

Because NPA and TE are basically in a ratio of 1:4, you have to have 4 drops of TE to make up 1 of NPA. 30/4 =7.5, not very helpfull. I added another 10 drops of TE, so that you do in fact get 8:3 RM:\"NPA stuff\", but instead of the usual concentration of 0.352 mg/ml, you get 0.105 mg/ml.

Need to increase the NPA stuff % though. Perhaps 8:3.75 (an extra 3drops of TE for every 8 of RM and 1 of NPA.

I dont know what the *approximate* volume of a spray is, but this is definately a more apropriate dose of -none, means it will diffuse much better.

CptKipling
09-13-2002, 09:35 AM
Some more of my combinations:

4 drops AE rubbed between forearms, covered woth 8\" SOE
2 drops AE on neck, covered with 3\" SOE
1 dab RM on chin, on each eyebrow, and a little behind the ears.

Try 1 PROPER dab NPA for both of your eyebrows ( yes eyebrow, I have been experimenting with this recently, makes a lot of sense, as sweat naturaly collects there so it is a natural phero dispersal point), you could make that 1 each if you felt the need, and cover with 1 dab RM each. Massage this into your general brow area. Then 2 normal dabs JBX spread over your chin and jawline, and 1 between your ears. As for the SOE, 2\" on your neck, and around 7-10\" rubbed between your forearms.

Today I wore modified JB-X (added TE), 1 spray in hair; 3 drops of AE on one lower arm, rubbed together, then did the same with 8\" of SOE, with another 2\" on my neck. (oh and a small dab of JB-X on my chin.) Lots of pheros I know, but i find this is ok if left for an hour or so.

And I\'m spent!

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 08:41 AM
BUMP

I\'m not giving up on this. It will make a usefull resourse for everyone.

Get posting!

CptKipling
09-18-2002, 08:45 AM
JaegerNYC:

I found a way to get the most hits from SOE gel and NPA/m. Apply the gel the normal way as you would apply cologne (Wrists, and neck.) Then put 2 dabs of NPA/m on your jaw (base of your ears to chin.) I applied it that way last night, and I kept getting hits like crazy.

CptKipling
09-19-2002, 01:58 AM
bump

Just post what your using plus a few details, even paste it in from another thread.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-19-2002, 07:52 AM
oops, ignore this

CptKipling
09-20-2002, 09:32 AM
C\'mon people!!

Look :\'( real tears!

Mtnjim
09-20-2002, 09:45 AM
OK, OK, OK!!!

I was using 4 dabs of PI (in the pits) with SP Citrus (4 drops) mixed with lotion as after shave and CK1 (the scent not the mix) for the summer.
Now with the weather cooling, I\'ve changed the SP oils to Musk or Amber and the scent to Mysore Sandlewood from Crabtree and Evelyne (day) or Envy (night).

How\'s that??

8~}

CptKipling
09-20-2002, 10:21 AM
Thanks Mtnjim! Thats all it needs!

I\'m guessing strong sexual hits?

Mtnjim
09-20-2002, 11:11 AM
Funny that you should mention that.
This is my \"daily\" mix. When I\'m \"huntin\' \", I generally add another dab split behind both ears and 4 drops of A1 to the back of the neck; actully, this is for when I\'m visiting this friend I\'ve posted about in another thread--or when I really am hunting in case she doesn\'t work out.
The thing with my daily mix is--I was just sitting next to this woman at work-she came to me to move files off her lap top and burn to CD. The while she was sitting there \"doing business\", she was fliping her hair, and I noticed towards the end the stiff nipple reaction (and it\'s warm right now). So, I guess I was getting some reaction.

Watcher
09-20-2002, 12:22 PM
A good mix for huntin is 3 swipes of SOE with 1 spray of attraction scented and 1 spray andro 4.2 (sprays on shirt - front) and swipes around the neck area. Works great. And of course DD#1 and DD#2

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")

CptKipling
09-21-2002, 06:36 AM
Does anyone apply to their eyebrowes? Seems like a good dispersal point.

Watcher
09-21-2002, 12:12 PM
What about my forehead as dispersal point. Not eyebrows however no never tried that.

The tip of the nose is another good dispersal point.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html (\"http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html\")

Gerund
09-21-2002, 01:46 PM
Alright, I\'ve got a good mix, with a very interesting side-effect that was so weird I won\'t describe it. One other forum member knows what side-effect I\'m talking about, and I want to see if any other users experience the same. The mix, called 1234 for obvious reasons, goes like this:

1... Part P10
2 .. Parts NPA
3... Parts Attraction
4... Parts APC

This yields out to .249 mg/ml pheromones, about 40% stronger than JB#1, with a little bit less -none and a little more -nol. I think 2 sprays is okay, 3 would be flirting with overdose. Let me know what you think, if anyone has all the components to make a batch.

DrSmellThis
09-21-2002, 05:38 PM
lol.

CptKipling
09-22-2002, 02:49 PM
You got me curious now, not curious enough to buy P10 though, chem set soon though...

Nice mix by the way.

a.k.a.
09-22-2002, 07:30 PM
I wear pheromones almost every day of the week. Mondays don’t seem right unless I wear SOE — or an SOE clone — to work. I apply about 9” and everybody treats me swell. Typical reactions include: the bus driver calls me “sir”, people return my smile, barristas are friendly, people at work are happy to see me, the office seems more energized, everybody has a great attitude... At the end of the day there seems to be some kind of conversion and I get lots of eye contact on the bus, flirty cashiers at the juice bar, and if I run into a girl that I know she’ll probably start a conversation and not want to let me go.

I also tend to wear SOE if I’m meeting someone for coffee, going to a movie, going out for dinner/dessert, and etc.. Typical dosage is 6”. Typical reactions are: easy conversations, lots of touching, friendliness, jokes ...

For tango I like a mix of 1 A1 : 2 Rone : 3 Nol : 4 None cut to .5mg/ml with Lolita Lempicka. I wear two dabs on my neck. It has a very masculine scent of sweet &amp; musky, and it typically drives my dance partner HOT. I get lots of attention, guys are respectful, women are flirtatious.

When I’m hanging out with my noncommittal relationship I like a mix of 1Rone : 3 A1 : 4 None : 12 Nol : 20 Jasmine Love IR cologne and a touch or real jasmine e-oil. I wear two dabs on the neck and it typically makes her adore me. It starts out smelling a bit flowery, but it quickly turns into something like my body odor after a hot shower. (Sort of fresh and musky at the same time.)

I also use a similar mix — with no e-oil, substituting Lolita Lempicka for the IR cologne — when I hang out at a coffee shop instead of going to the office. (Two dabs on neck, one on wrist.) It smells nice and sweet. Everybody is very nice, girls typically don’t mind stopping whatever they’re doing to chat.

Often on weekends I like to experiment. Lately I’ve been testing a mix of 1 TE : 8 SOE. (I call it “DD Lite”.) It smells funky, but I may have hit on the right combination of LaCroy secret ingredients and J. V. Kohl innovation. I use 3 dabs and get a lot of deep, lingering eye contact.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 07:34 PM
And you didn\'t get any of those reactions before you started wearing pheromones?

a.k.a.
09-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Not typically. I’d get some eye contact. Some girls didn’t mind chatting for a while — if I carried the conversation. A couple of girls flirted with me back when I was 18. My ex-wife adored me for a couple of days on our honeymoon...

Typically, I’m the Invisible Man without pheromones. The bus driver is a robot. Cashiers are in outer space. Waitresses forget about me...

The main thing is that I\'m 5\'8\" and therefore tend to slip under women\'s radar. I\'m average looking, and I\'ve noticed that even handsome guys don\'t get noticed if they\'re short. Also, I like to dress down most of the time.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 09:07 PM
I had a summer boyfriend when I was in my twenties. It was a terrible crush. We went camping in the Shenandoahs and looked for ladie\'s slippers. I think he was 5\' tall. He tended to dress well, now that I think about it.

There\'s a man who\'s about 5\'5\' a junior attorney who sometimes works on cases of my senior attorney, so he\'s always at my desk - \"Is he on the phone? Is he here today?\" -Himself often being on the phone, the guy will hang out and joke around with me. He\'s so f*cking personable it\'s unbelievable the things I\'ve talked with him about when I think about it after.

Good things come in small packages. Glad the \'mones are waking people up in your surroundings.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-22-2002, 10:15 PM
NPA + Avatar Cologne (~ 1:10 ratio)
1. Chest
2. I\'ve noticed an increase in respect from co-workers. Being told that I smell like chicken noodle soup and sometimes BO. Makes me feel more confident. Intense dreams.
3. 2-3 sprays on chest
4. Everyday, everywhere
5. Sweet, fresh

SOE roll-on
1. Ear lobes, Chest, Wrist
2. Makes me sleepy sometimes, no noticable reaction from others. An upper on my mood.
3. 2 dabs behind ears, 2 dabs on each wrist, 2 dabs on chest.
4. Haven\'t worn this one lately.
5. Musky

JB#1 (7:3)
1. Behind ears, chest
2. Irritates me. Smell like BO. No noticable reaction from others.
3. 2 dabs behind ears, 2 dabs on chest
4. Haven\'t worn this lately.
5. Fresh soap-like scent...to me at least.

EXIT63
09-23-2002, 01:58 AM
...I had a summer boyfriend when I was in my twenties...

CptKipling
09-23-2002, 04:04 AM
Thanks guys, usefull stuff.

Keep \'em coming!

How about some reviews of these:
-PI
-Chem Sets
-Attraction
-Andro 4.2 (hi watcher!)
-AFA
-PCC
-PI/w
-PF

Reason being is that a review would be better coming from a user who actually knows he/she is writing a review. My summaries may be innacurate.

CptKipling
09-24-2002, 04:28 AM
When this is finished, it will be very usefull reference material.

krtel
09-24-2002, 07:38 PM
Yeah it would be nice if this could be placed under reference material. These are typical questions that newbies (like me) ask! Great idea!

CptKipling
09-25-2002, 03:13 AM
More...

3:1 AE:NPA, 6\" SOE.

Good general all rounder. Tweak for different reactions, versitile mix.

CptKipling
09-29-2002, 10:57 AM
B-B-B....... B U M P!

Watcher
09-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Alter ego (mens and womens)
SOE (gel and roll on)
NPA (mens and womens)

These are the mainstays along with Rogue Male and EW of most mixes and the various combos and ratios amounts of these products seem to make them the most popular.

Followed by PI(M) and PI(W) and attraction and andro 4.2 for clothing. THis seems to be the mainstay of most forum members. Just some random thoughts to bring together all the thinking around here.

Good mixing scents are coolwater and sandlewood and vanilla.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 01:41 PM
Watcher, do you have EW and the other women\'s products? Curious how you like them, what reactions you have had wearing them.

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 05:28 AM
Bump!

MaxiMog
10-05-2002, 07:50 AM
DD Lite variation: 1:6:1 TE:SOE:PCC

Good mix, but makes me feel tired. At least I think that\'s the reason. I asked this before, but can PCC cause you to feel extremely tired? I don\'t need to yawn, but it\'s like I just want to close my tired eyes and lay my head on the table.

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 04:29 PM
Thanks Maxi.

We didn\'t even have DD lite though!

1TE:7SOE (correct?)

MaxiMog
10-05-2002, 11:35 PM
1TE:7SOE (correct?)

Yes, that\'s correct! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif