PDA

View Full Version : University Paper

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey i was wondering if anyone experienced any type of advantage by putting mones on essays and papers when handing them in. And if so then what type? Thanks!

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:24 AM
Yeah it should its been done by myself and others here on the forum - actually any written corresspondance will have the same effect.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 03:28 AM
What phero\'s have you been using on your essays watcher? I guess -none or -rone would make people take them more seriously and give them more respect, not sure what couplins or nol would do though.

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:26 PM
Attraction actually because by the time people get the essay the nol has broken down into more none. Andro 4.2 is great also. The edge less so but yeah attraction and andro 4.2 are by far the best as far as essays and general corresspondance (written job applications - essays - complaints to customer service departments etc) anything that is written

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 01:41 PM
I thought bacteria on the skin caused nol to breakdown into none. I\'m guessing paper doesn\'t have that much skin bacteria on it, unless you did something mildly pervy and quite probably illegal with it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif only kidding.

Grimnim

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 07:49 PM
Hey thanks a lot guys, i\'ll keep those suggestions in mind!

upsidedown
09-10-2002, 08:03 PM
OK, I read where a lot of people have actually used pheromones on school papers and even resumes. But, I haven\'t yet heard anybody talk about whether or not they have any evidence that they have actually worked for them or made a difference.

Does anybody have any stories they can tell us about things they\'ve experienced that they think they can actually attribute to having used pheromones on papers? Anybody feel you got a better grade than you deserved on a paper, or feel the teacher gave you a break that you wouldn\'t ordinarily have gotten? Or, does anybody feel that they ever got a job interview they really weren\'t qualified for because of phero use?

Any real life examples of pheros actually making a difference when used on paper would be great!

Watcher
09-10-2002, 10:50 PM
I do a correspondance university level course and ive always gotten better grades since i applied pheros to the essay papers before i hand them in and i always get good comments about how good they are.