PDA

View Full Version : -nol results!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 07:12 PM
heh heh, each day i become more and more convinced that these things really do work! i\'ve gotten great results from AE and SOE. i used to wear -none heavy products/mixes to school but haven\'t gotten any major results from it (only at parties). when it comes to -nol products, though, it\'s a different story. it seems that every girl wants to talk to me now! (even the school nurse was unusually talkative!) ...now i\'m faced with the difficult decision of deciding which to put on tomorrow. ah, decisions decisions...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 08:24 PM
or should i try JB#2? in your humble opinions, is it a good mix?

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:17 AM
Actually i would say attraction - unscented or scented spiked with some SOE and or Alter Ego. Thats a great mix.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

proteus
09-10-2002, 03:50 AM
-nol products are great for getting women to chat, however the downside I feel is that while guys are friendly enough to you, I find that you lose the \"respect\" factor

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 05:43 AM
Slap on some RM aswell and ACT as if nothing was different.

qrius
09-10-2002, 08:25 AM
how much do you apply, and where? i\'ve tried SoE at school, but haven\'t noticed any change in behaviour from either girls or boys...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 12:22 PM
hi Eskimo,

JB#2 is my favourite mix. Cheap (SPMO + NPA) but *very* effective at least for me. However note that the -nol concentration in SPMO is very low (actually there might not be -nol at all in it, since the formula hasn\'t been released), so NPA\'s -none is the only certain component of this mix.

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Get a hold of some rone from the chem set and add, and act as if nothing else was difference. Guys are friendly but the respect factor yeah that can be a problem thats why attraction with AE because it seems to balance out.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 03:23 PM
I applied 3\" on an arm and rubbed it against the other, and used 1\" on each side of my neck. I also used DD#1 and got great results. AE\'s working great for me, with 1 drop on every arm and 2 drops on my neck.

Be patient, it took me about a week to find out what worked for me, and I still have a lot to try out - with time, you\'ll start to notice a difference, then a whole new world will unfold before you.

qrius
09-11-2002, 02:32 AM
thanks, can\'t wait... i\'ve got a couple of different mix-tips, so i\'ve got a bunch of experimenting ahead...

btw, dropkick rocks!

Watcher
09-11-2002, 11:36 AM
Yeah when you experiment be a bit creative if the stuf is going to work it will work, so the various mix-tips will do wonders for youre success we hope. I still recommened attraction unscented for anyone just starting out also.

Gerund
09-11-2002, 11:40 AM
AE\'s working great for me, with 1 drop on every arm

Gerund <------------- Wondering exactly how many arms EskimoBob has...

Watcher
09-11-2002, 12:14 PM
8 Arms and 8 Legs ????

Gerund
09-11-2002, 12:16 PM
Now you see why I\'m worried~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
09-11-2002, 12:19 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

8 Arms and 8 Legs ????
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Now you see why I\'m worried~

<hr></blockquote>

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, with a drop on each, that\'d be an OD fer shure /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 12:21 PM
No wonder it took him a week to figure it all out.

Watcher
09-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Lol and i figure most things out within a day lol.

www.divasofdance.com (\"http://www.divasofdance.com\")

sabSpeaks
09-11-2002, 05:27 PM
EskimoBob:
I\'ve had the same experience with pheromones in school. -nol has an obvious talkative, flirty reaction, and -none has no noticeable effect.

This is a situational problem, though. School conditions aren\'t right for a girl to notice that a guy is hot and react. The girls notice and remember the -none effect, but don\'t react to it immediately. I think in the long run, it will benefit you to wear -none at school.

Think of what happens when you see a really hot girl in class. It isn\'t the same as a party or a club. However, a flirtatious and talkative girl (read: -nol) will surely spark a reaction.

Greg

proteus
09-11-2002, 05:56 PM
well, will try PPA first, but thanks for the advice. As far as the respect factor from guys, without -nol I\'m pretty intimidating to most folk, but have found if I just have -nol on, too many guys start cutting in when I\'m chatting with ladies so gave up using it if I\'m going to club/bar scene. What I want to also try is your suggestion of lots of copulins that you mentioned in another thread , although I\'m not clear as to why this would cause guys to stay away - I\'d have thought it would have the opposite effect?

MadMaxx
09-12-2002, 06:09 AM
Proteus,

I think we communicated before about the results we are getting with EW. I\'ve noticed something interesting to. I have never used -nol only, so I don\'t know how the guys behave in that case. I have used -none only, -nol and -none, and finally now I am using copulins, -nol, and -none. It is really freaky. I would have thought that -none was the best thing to keep away the guys and get respect from them. In a sense -none does that, but too much of it also keeps away the women, and basically creates a hostile, tense atmosphere. With copulins, the women are totally relaxed and for some strange reason, men give me total respect and don\'t mess with me. I swear it must be the copulins. As an example, I was at a dance class with 6 other guys, one female student and a female instructor. I took possession of the one female student, then decided I wanted to dance with the instructor a bit. While I did that, nobody approached the other female. By the way, I pulled the instructor away from another guy. After I was done with the instructor, I reclaimed the other female and started dancing with her again. A minute later I looked around and everybody had left. I mean everybody. We were alone in the room. I know there was a lack of women, but usually at least some of the guys are sort of aggressive at trying to monopolize the few women who show up. It\'s almost like the guys resigned themselves to the fact that the women belong to me. lol!
Of course, in all honesty, I can\'t be sure what\'s going on. It could be a combination of things, such as the pheros and the attitude/image that I portray.

proteus
09-12-2002, 03:30 PM
MadMaxx,
very interesting post and thanks for the info. The problem you mentioned about too much -none creating a tense atmosphere is something that I\'ve experienced a lot although I\'ve reached a point where I figure I know how much I can use without creating this effect. I have used a little amount of copulins with -none and have noticed women being very comfy around me, but it\'s really interesting that you confirm what Watcher said about guys respecting you when you have lots of copulins and staying away - it seems really counter to what I\'d have expected but perhaps you are correct that guys figure a man with that much copulins gives of the the impression that \"the women must belong to him\". I will definitely give this a try this weekend and will post results.

MadMaxx
09-13-2002, 08:12 AM
I had a good day today. I\'m pretty much doing the same with the -none as you mentioned Proteus. I use about 2 drops of JB, and sometimes I may add a third late in the day. I also use a bit of SOE, and quite a bit of cops. I went to the Hard Rock Cafe after work, and a waitress that had talked to me once before when I was in, couldn\'t stay away from my table. She wasn\'t even working that section, but she came to visit me and chat about 4 times. I ended up exchanging e-mail with her. I then went to a cafe and sat at a table next to a total babe, I sensed some sort of vibe going on and before I new it we were looking straight into each others eyes, then she did a bit of hair flipping stuff. Unfortunately I screwed that one up. Though I am improving in this department, my balls still shrink sometimes when the chick is a 9 or 10. I couldn\'t hold her gaze and I ended up not talking to her. However, I went to a dance lesson and a new girl showed up. I seemed to be having an effect on her, but after the lesson, some dickhead had her cornered and was talking to her forever. Finally, I just went and literallytook her away in the middle of their conversation. I ended up dancing with her for the next half and hour, and got her e-mail. I think these cops rock, and for some reason or other, I\'ve got far more balls wearing cops than when I used to wear mostly -none.

Watcher
09-13-2002, 12:51 PM
Good effort madmaxx, one way i found to have no problems as far as 9s and 10s is (it took a year of hard work) but i went from a skinny runt at 70kg up to close on 90kgs worked out like crazy now they hang around even without pheros kick pheros in and well lets say the effort and work is now well worth it. Interestingly ive had pheros for 5 years so really i was going places before that but i decided i needed my health to be great also.

One great think about australia is that everyone attacks those that appear to be better than them in whatever area (money looks - muscular males especially those skinny guys just cant get female attention are to lazy to workout and just find it easier to act like morons and still be lazy)

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:32 AM
Well, I\'m certainly not a workout freak, but I don\'t think my physical build is a problem. I\'m about 80 kg and 178 cm and have a decent shaped frame naturally, and maybe because I grew up on a farm. My problem with 9\'s and 10\'s is something internal/psychological I think. Maybe I subconsciously think they wouldn\'t be interested in me, or maybe it\'s just because my blood starts flowing funny-like. Maybe it\'s like when a women \"swoons\" over a guy. I can\'t think.

proteus
09-14-2002, 03:34 PM
perhaps the increase in testosterone that males experience in response to copulins accounts for your feeling that you have more confidence when you\'re wearing them.

Also, I think it happens a lot with most guys that they get intimidated by 9s and 10s - I did this very recently myself with this 10 who was giving indications of interest but she was so hot I couldn\'t muster up the courage, which I thought I had gotten over. This is where the 3 sec. rule really works well, because if you just go for it (which is what I usually do) like jumping off a cliff into the water, you don\'t have time to think and get into what the guys at fastseduction term \"paralysis of analysis\" - overthinking about making a move on a gal until you can\'t make any move whatsoever.

Anyway, I\'m continuing to test the copulins, upping the amount I\'m using to see what happens if I really REEK of copulins :-) as so far women just keep acting all submissive and generous/helpful around me even if I have lots of JB#1 on so there has to be something to this.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 06:56 PM
It could be that copulins increase testosterone, and if that is so, it must be nice \"testosterone\" because I thought that -none also was increasing my testosterone. Maybe it doesn\'t, but something about it makes me very aggressive and hostile and gives me energy that I have to use by working out otherwise I\'ll destroy someone or something.

My problem with 9\'s and 10\'s comes in two varieties. There are times when I don\'t have a problem approaching them, such as in a club. However, if I\'ve only talked to her for a couple minutes and either her or I have to leave, I feel that it is too soon to be asking her for her info. If she were less attractive I might take the risk I guess. I\'ve read advice to the effect that it is totally possible to get a number in a couple of minutes, but somehow I can\'t get that thinking out of my head, moreso when the woman is very attractive, because I am probably thinking that that type of woman has more options and can afford to be more careful.
The second situation is the type that I had 2 days ago. We were sitting next to each other in a coffee shop. In these cases I find it difficult to initiate conversation at all. It may be partly a cultural thing though. I live in Japan and here it is very uncommon for strangers to speak to each other; very unlike North America. Anyway, I\'m going to have to work on my state of mind, because that is where the problem/solution lies I think.

MadMaxx
09-14-2002, 07:03 PM
Proteus,

Can you give me an idea of the concentration and quantity of EW that you are using? I have been using a mix which is 2 drops in 30 ml of water. Whitehall I believe calculated that that could be about 300:1. Anyway, I\'m up to 18 drops of that, but I don\'t find the aroma that detectable. I swear this stuff deteriorates. So, along with that mix, I have started to use 2 drops of a mix of EW and JB at only 40:1. Even with all of that, I\'d say maybe it smells pleasant, or certainly not offensive, but I don\'t reek like women\'s crotch by any means.