PDA

View Full Version : New to Pheros and wanna get...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Hello I\'m obviously new to this and you\'ve probably had these kind of questions a lot. Well anyways I\'m 22 in college and am actually doing this for my biology class. Though that\'s besides the point.

I\'m gonna get AE and SOE because those seem like the ones I\'ve aiming for. Now a few questions.

1)Are these fine to be used together?

2)Exactly what are considered the regular dose,OD, and Extremem OD of each?

3)How appropriate are these for teenagerss around the age of 16?

Reason I\'m asking this is for my little brother. I\'m gonna buy another set of these because he\'s kinda shy around girls and I\'m gonna use these as a confidence booster. Kinda like a push. So I\'m thinking that maybe the girls will actualy come up to him or he\'ll feel confident enough to go up to them. I see no harm in that.

Oh one more question with the chemistry set do they each have any individual smells?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 06:52 PM
i\'m no expert, but i can answer these (kind of) from experience.

1) i don\'t know about using them together, but they both work great alone - (i have the old AE, don\'t know much about the new one) SOE puts me in a good mood and i\'ve noticed longer conversations with girls while wearing. AE is great, i wore some today and noticed girls going way out of their way and using the simplest excuses just to say \"hi\" to me.

2) from what i\'ve heard, the OD risk for -nol (which SOE has) is very low, and i don\'t think about ODing on it whenever i apply it. AE does have -none, and can be OD\'d on, but it really depends on who\'s wearing it. i usually apply four drops, one for each arm and one for each side of my neck, and have great results.

3) they certainly work for me, and i\'m 17, so it would be safe to assume that it would work for a 16 year old.

as for the chemistry set...sorry, can\'t help you there /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 06:32 AM
Doing this for your Biology class? Yeah right! lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

1. They work great together, try 4 drops AE rubbed between the forearms, covered with 7\" SOE also rubbed. Then 2-3 drops on your neck, and cover with 4\" SOE (or just leave the SOE out of the neck application).

2. Very hard to to a conventional OD on either of these products, almost impossible on SOE, although you will get bacterial conversion after a few hours, into -none. AE contains the imfamous Stone stealth -none.

3. I\'m 16, work great for me!

I\'m also going to advise you get a cheap -none product, such as PPA or TE/NPA, to get really strong hits (apply in chin, behind the ears, eyebrows etc.)

The chem sets do have different smells, but they are pure pheros, diluted 2mg/ml in alcohol.

Nimbus, the chem set question is one for the Cookbook. I\'m going to do some general bulking up of the info on the various products/mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 01:18 PM
Ok thanks this will help. Oh and yes I was doing this for school. Though if it\'s really effective I think I\'ll use it for *ahem* \"Personal study\"

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 01:26 PM
I think it would make quite a good project, if you need any help, dont hesitate to ask.

marv14yag
09-10-2002, 02:50 PM
I\'m just turning 17 on the 26\'th of the month of September...And, I don\'t think a school project would work...Ie, people don\'t KNOW about no Venomorsal Organ, and because of a CONCIOUS...People WOUDN\'T let them be affected by them, first of all...And second of all, you CAN\'T contribute it to the mones for HARD scientific evidence.

Now, as for the chem sets...I got the none...And, it\'s TOO strong...Literally, people, will....Run away from you, lol, ok...

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 04:55 PM
The way I\'m do the project is to apply placebos and regular mones on several different people and see what kind of reactions they get from different people (out on the streets and such). I\'m going to chart their reactions, and how people react to them differently. I already got the whole thing planned so it shoudn\'t be a problem whatsoever.

Also the none in the chemistry set is too strong? Well that might be a problem... Thanks for letting me know in advance.

upsidedown
09-10-2002, 05:26 PM
I think if you\'re going to be doing an experiment like this with several people, and placebos, then you ought to stick with one of the pre-made phero products that has proven results. Something like AE might be good to go with. That way you\'ll be working with mixtures that you know work, rather than having no results because of a bad mixture with the chem set based on a newbie not really knowing the best ways to mix.

Also, if you\'ve going to be using placebos, then I\'d go with some of the clean smelling Stone Labs pheros. Otherwise, those using placebos will notice a difference around those that are wearing something \"dirty\" smelling like NPA.

Someone on here said that you can actually purchase the scent of RM, and the new AE from Stone Labs without the pheromones. Perhaps you should invest in a bottle of that for you placebo, and then go with the actual RM or AE as your pheromone product. That way you might be able to keep the scent similar between the two groups.

Just some suggestions. I\'m sure some of the more experienced pheromone users on here can offer more or better suggestions for you in doing your experiment. But, that\'s my two cents worth, for what it\'s worth.

Watcher
09-10-2002, 07:04 PM
AE and SOE go great together for a better one try AE(M) and SOE+NPA in a DD mega mix #2.

CptKipling
09-11-2002, 03:56 AM
You are meant to dilute the chem sets.