PDA

View Full Version : question

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 06:07 PM
I seem to remember hearing several times (not neccesarily on this forum but perhaps) that pheromones (particularly -none) seem to attract *more attractive* women. This may seem like fuel for the fire for the Alpha-male/social darwinists on the forum, but have many of you noticed this? What about negative reactions from *less attractive* women? (Sorry if this sounds chauvanistic)

The only thing I would call a real hit (or sexual hit) that I got w/ pheromones (I don\'t use them very often) was w/ a pretty attractive girl I saw at a bar, who I would have considered out of my league beforehand. Maybe it\'s just a coincidence but ...

Incidentally I can\'t put my finger on any strong negative reaction that I\'ve received (but as I said I haven\'t used them very often.)

franki
09-10-2002, 01:49 AM
All I know is that I get the same amount of reactions and \"hits\" from both ugly and beautiful women.

Andy
09-10-2002, 02:15 AM
Right Franki. I never considered a girl beeing out of my league, as long as you\'re not like quasi modo we\'re all in the same league.

proteus
09-10-2002, 03:45 AM
Personally I haven\'t really noticed this, but I do remember reading something along these lines in a phero article somewhere (can\'t remember where) - essentially what it said was that \" more attractive women \" (highly subjective term of course especially when you consider this across cultural lines) were more confident about approaching this man emitting quality -mones because they had lots of prior success with men - the less attractive would generally be too intimidated to approach this man, and even more so when they saw their more attractive competitors drawn to this guy. However, again I have not noticed this phenomenom personally...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 11:43 AM
I agree with Proteus. It seems that the hits I get are from above average to definitely attractive women, but it also seems that these women have more confidence in general and wouldn\'t have a problem approaching any guy. All I can say is it is awesome.

Watcher
09-10-2002, 11:48 AM
In general they have to approach the guys because guys get to intimidated by them. In general its awsome. But i get hits from 14 year olds right up to 75 year old women +.

BassMan
09-10-2002, 11:52 AM
I have also noticed that I am hanging out with hotter women since I started regularly wearing pheros. Friends and lovers. Could be an increase in playfulness on my part, an increase in confidence, some other phero magic. But it\'s real.