PDA

View Full Version : no results, dammit!

qrius
09-09-2002, 07:13 AM
sorry for the harsh subject, but i needed to get your attention..

i bought RM, NPA and SoE about a week ago, but can\'t see any results whatsoever...how much should i apply?? tried to make jbx ank \"ck1\", but still no results. what the hell am i doing wrong?
at the least i expected a couple DIHL\'s from the NPA, or some chatty girls from the SoE(i really apply alot of SoE..)but still NOTHING...i\'m not ugly or anything.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 07:19 AM
Ok, you got my attention.

How much and where are you applying? In what mixes/variations?

qrius
09-09-2002, 10:15 AM
i put on quite alot SoE, about 5x15cm lines on my forearms. NPA i put on quite little, i only touch the top of that plastic-thingy and apply this behind my ears or neck. i do this about two-three times. i haven\'t tried out RM that much, tried about two dabs on my neck, together with some NPA and SoE.

any suggestions?

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Qrius,

Where do you hangout/hunt when you wear pheros? I have found that I have gotten most of my hits indoors and in enclosed spaces. I also usually shake up the bottles before I apply. I also rub/massage the stuff into my skin after apply them. Hope this helps. Good luck.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 01:23 PM
Thats like 30\" of SOE!! Thats a hell of a lot. Try toning that down, and up the NPA and RM dosage.

Try 1 PROPER dab NPA for both of your eyebrows ( yes eyebrow, I have been experimenting with this recently, makes a lot of sense, as sweat naturaly collects there so it is a natural phero dispersal point), you could make that 1 each if you felt the need, and cover with 1 dab RM each. Massage this into your general brow area. Then 2 normal dabs JBX spread over your chin and jawline, and 1 between your ears. As for the SOE, 2\" on your neck, and around 7-10\" rubbed between your forearms.

No go out there and be agressive with getting those hits, dont just stand around waiting for them!

DrSmellThis
09-09-2002, 01:31 PM
Got to give it time.

Trial & error.

Listen to the guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 01:33 PM
Hey Doc - Did \"Anti-Passover\" ever work for you?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 01:53 PM
You might not ever see results ... it\'s been nearly a year for me and I\'ve honestly never seen responses or reactions from anyone that I would contribute to phero use.

One good thing , they last a long time. I bought my stuff ( PI, SoE, NPC and APC ) in Dec and just now running out of SoE and the NPC.

At least you can give it a good try for very little money. If it works for you great and if it doesn\'t you didn\'t go broke having to constantly buy stuff.

Good luck with the experiments.

DrSmellThis
09-09-2002, 02:02 PM
Hard to say, as I haven\'t seen that woman since. We have opposite schedules. Her response has been very warm so far. This is a long term project.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Well Doc - I tried it short term and it worked just fine with TE. A job well done on your part...

qrius
09-10-2002, 11:48 AM
i know its alot, i started out with maybe a total of 4\" on my forearms, but i increased the dose when i didn\'t see any results. finally i got a bit pissed, and just showered in the SoE just for the hell of it...

thansk for the tips, will try it out (\", )

qrius
09-10-2002, 11:51 AM
not to critisize(i have no idea how to spell this,you know what i mean), but why to you continue to use it if you\'ve NEVER seen results?

Watcher
09-10-2002, 11:55 AM
Have you tried the DD mix qruis.

qrius
09-10-2002, 12:02 PM
nope, never heard of him /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

i just found it in the \"holy bible\"(phero cookbook), i\'ll try it out. is it any good?

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Well its great i came up with it, refer to the other threads for info but yeah the idea behind it works well in theory and attracts women aged 20-30s very effectiveley. I just hope for youre sake it works.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 01:43 PM
I continue just because I have it ... just not to throw it out. It\'s obvious it\'s not for me but still try it now and then. I wouldn\'t spend any more money on any of it once what I have is gone.

I still tune it here every so often because I believe it works ; just not with everyone. The subject still interests me .

That\'s all.