PDA

View Full Version : Which product to buy first......

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 10:56 PM
This is my first post here. I found this website last night actually and got quite hooked on reading through the past threads. Very interesting stuff.

I\'m 24 years old and I think I have the \"friendly\", \"approachable\" demeanor towards women (without me saying anything, I get more women starting conversations with me out in public than I use to). Whether it\'s a clerk at a supermarket or someone at a bookstore or even on the street. So I\'ve got that part down I believe.

From some of the past threads, some of the best products seem to be AE, NPA, SOE and RM. Which of these should a beginner start with? If I could turn some of these friendly conversations with women into more fliratious/overtly sexual encounters, that would be un freakin\' believable to say the least. I\'m always looking for some kind of an edge. The kind of women I like are 21-30 years old.

Thanks for your advice.

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 12:20 AM
CaliGuy23,

Welcome to the forum! Since you say that you are very \"approachable\" I would recomend that you purchase a -none product. The best sucesses that I have had with -none were at low concentrations. AE would be a good product to start out with. RM smells great, but at two drops you probably won\'t see the hit comming until about an hour later. I have had good results with APC.

As for SOE, it will most likely put that \"approachable\" aspect of you into overdrive. Before pheros I would find that a lot of strangers would tend to strike up conversations with me every now and then. With SOE I seem to make friends with everybody (and I do mean everybody) that I meet.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 12:24 AM
This is a fascinating forum. I think my new hobby is going to be phero\'s. Some people gamble, some people smoke,....I want to see some of the stuff you guys are talking about. That would be an experience.

Is the AE being sold on the website now the \"new AE\" or the \"old one\"? I\'ve read that the new one isn\'t as good. Hmmmm. Are there any other recommended products for someone my age? I want to try this stuff out at my college. There are tons and tons of hot women there. The chattiness I already get, so I\'m look for the DIHL and something with a flirtatious undertone.

This is my new favorite place on the web!! The stories are awesome.

Watcher
09-10-2002, 12:30 AM
Sounds like youre natural production is a very good sig. Yeah the advice already given would be fine. SOE may pump that effect into overdrive - but the skin breakdown effect after a couple of hours converts into Anone etc. Womens Alter ego would do (dont worry about the tag line - its higher on the nol with none and rone.) NPA may be good for you (the edge is the same chemically just more diluted and in a spray bottle)

Keep reading actually you could try andro 4.2 (full Anone) or attraction (anol and Anone)

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

SwingerMD
09-10-2002, 12:37 AM
Watcher\'s suggestions are great. You might also try PPA/m. I\'m thinking of getting it myself.

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 06:03 AM
There is no difference phero-wise between old and new AE, just in terms of scent. The new scent will probably last longer, and is a cologne all on its own (a good thing), but it makes mixing a bit trickier.