PDA

View Full Version : newbie question

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 10:11 PM
I\'m a beginner on Phero. The first phero I bought is called \"beaches\". If anybody have tried this product I\'d like to know how good the product is because I\'ve been using it for a week or so but no clear hits happened.

I wan\'t to try Primal instinct next. Can any body share their experience with PI good or bad? I just want to know more information before I buy it.

Also, Im asian. What is the best phero for asian women and the best phero for white women?

I\'ve been reading a lot on forum but I still don\'t know JB?

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 12:07 AM
Hi Tope,

Welcome to the forum! I\'m also Asian and I have used quite a range of products in fact Primal Instinct is the first phero product that I have used. Now from my experiences with PI/m (Primal Instinct/men) and other androstenone (-none) products in general you have to go light. I have found that the standard 2 drop dosage tends to keep the women away from you especially in that first hour. When I was testing out different concentrations of APC (ten drops = 1 drop of PI/m) I have found that I get lots of hits from asian women at the lower concentrations (4-8 drops) and caucasians seem to react well to a bit higher concentrations (6-12 drops). My suggestions to you would be to buy APC or PPA. Stronger does not mean better when it comes to -none.

Another good product that I recomend is Scent of Eros. It is a great mood uplifter for the wearer and people around the wearer. Great for getting rid of nervousness of first dates.

As for JB that is short for Jambat the forum member that is famous for his mixes. JB#1 is a mix of APC:NPA at a ratio of 7:3. If you want to learn more about mixes goto the cookbook in the reference section.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 01:51 PM
Hi! thanks for the respond swingerMD. I have a question. when you used APC, what kind of hits did you get? Also, which part of the body or face did you apply the 4-8 drops. Have you tried PI/m? if you did, did you get good hits?
what is the best phero if I want to go to clubs?

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 02:49 PM
For clubs, definately a \"dirty\" -none, just like PI.

Watcher
09-09-2002, 03:36 PM
Ah another newbie, i would forget PI altogether and go with the one thing i find works wonders on asian women. Attraction (unscented) that stuff will get you really clear hits from both asian and cacusian women. PI is good but i find attraction better it has some androstenol in it as well that will get them talking to you also on top of the hits. Beaches really doesnt work that well, its more a colonge/perfume product. JB is jambats mix APC and NPA also the DD mix which i came up with is SOE 70% and NPA 30% of a total mix.
But for a beginner i would start with a single product ie attraction or unscented attraction if you dont want a scented product.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 04:57 PM
Watch out for getting Attraction on your clothes though - It stains them and leaves white spots depending on the colors and type of material your wearing. It does turn heads and creates chatter as Watcher said...

Watcher
09-09-2002, 05:07 PM
Forgot that bit of advice, yeah stick to cotton shirts and wool jackets, although i havent noticed that on polyester shirts either so most pople should be pretty safe. The chatter effect and head turning DIHL types are very common.

Andro 4.2 gets the usuall Anone sexual feedback type of effect

2 Unlimited FAQ for those interested in the story behind the group here at http://www.2unlimited.clara.co.uk/faq.htm (\"http://www.2unlimited.clara.co.uk/faq.htm\")

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Tope,

The hits with APC have been anything from subtle to very blatant. After about 1 min of putting on about 4 dabs, 2 Vietnamese women got out of their seats from across the bus to sit in front of me. On another occasian I had about 10 drops of APC in the hair gel and had asians about 3 heading out on the bus and 3 on the way back react very favorably to it. They all sat in front of me and would sneak glances and smiles at me and chatter in Vietnamese and Chinese. I really wish I could have understood what they were saying. Haven\'t had the chance to test it on Japanese gals (I would have no problem understanding them perfectly /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ). In addition to hair gel I also apply it the the pulse points behind the ears, neck and wrists. As for PI/m I had my first asian hit from it and it boy was it a doozie. I also had one of the best nights of dancing (had at least 7 women come up and ask me to dance) when I wore PI/m, but I had these hits 1 hour after applying the stuff. The same with RM, about 3 hours after application I had this on caucasian woman that was all over me on the dance floor (I\'m not kidding). From my experience I may get really big hits from the heavy hitting -none products, but they are infrequent.

For clubs 2 drops of RM or PI/m 1 hour before you get there. For dance classes 8-10 drops of APC in the hair gel.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 09:43 PM
swinger,

You don\'t get frequent hits when using PI/m? Where is the best place to put PI/m and how much?

When they say the ratio like for example 7:3, what does it mean? Some say how much in percentage, how do they know the percentage they get?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 09:49 PM
watcher,

So, you\'ve tried beaches? you advice me to use attraction as a beginner. Is there a difference between beginner and nonbeginer in using phero?

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 11:42 PM
Tope,

From my experiences with -none products results can vary. For example with PI/m there was this one time where I had a massive amount of hits. Other times when using the same dosage, I get nothing. People on the forum have discussed that a woman\'s receptablility to -none depends on her monthly cycle. It has been said that women on their period will be (in the very least) repelled by -none so it is very much like taking a chance. To increase the odds of getting a positive hit go to very social places. What I have noticed with PI/m is that all of my hits have come after 1 hour of application of two drops behind the ears and on the pulse pts on the neck.

As for the ratio it means 7 parts of one product to 3 parts of the other product. That can be ml, drops, etc . . . . As for the percentages, I believe that is the amount of concentration of pheros. For example PI/m has a -none content of 0.05 mg/ml and APC has 0.005 mg/ml. Check out the cookbook under \"Pheromone Reference Material\" at the top of your screen for more info.

CptKipling
09-10-2002, 06:17 AM
Oops, I thought you said you already had PI.

All good advice, but maybe include AE in there aswell.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 06:25 AM
i would definitlely go with the PI...remember, all none isnt the same, the chemicals and regeants are different, for me personally, PI gets the most hits and attention, followed by apc/npa mix. Also, Andro 4.2 is awesome too. Beaches and attraction are similar in that they have very few mones and dont warrent the price