PDA

View Full Version : NLP Good & Practical Reading ?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 04:20 AM
Does anyone has something to recommend for NLP Good & Practical Hypnosis section or any related to achive many and better results to chicks horizontal alignment issue ?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 05:38 PM
What is this horizontal alignment issue, i think that it has something to do with body language right or something else to do with NLP

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 10:18 PM
Paul
With horizontal alignment issue i mean when you\'re in bed with the chick images/icons/laugh.gif
I just want some NLP recommendations for books related with chicks (i believe it\'s the hypnosis section from what i read to nlp.org) and the books to analyze how to achive this fast or anyway as soon as possible

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 11:06 PM
Vertical alignment is sometimes good to images/icons/laugh.gif

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 11:13 PM
Just curious.....have humans ever had sex in space or near 0 gravity? images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 04:54 AM
Anyway are there any good & practical NLP books which will not transform you to a Guru first in order to f..k a woman ??

Of course i could borrow Coperfield to wipe out the rest of the people around and chase the chick easily but i\'m thinking to try first easier methods images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 12:17 PM
I just got the book \"The User\'s Manual for the Brain.\" It is a great gide on NLP. The author lives just 65 miles from me. I start training with him in two weeks.

I think you will like this book.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 03:04 PM
The people from fastseduction.com suggest at the book list this one : Frogs into Princes : Neuro Linguistic Programming by Richard Bandler and John Grinder (anchoring)
I saw from Amazon it was out of stock

However i\'m trying to find a good guide for NLP at the area of \"sit down and take your clothes off\"

Experienced NLP users would help images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2001, 02:49 AM
Who needs NLP?

Getting chicks into bed is a good thing, but I don’t think I could ever live with myself if I used that stuff. Read this, it has always worked for me and its free! http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html (\"http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html\")

Instead of just making them think they want to “sleep” with you, they really truly do want to “sleep” with you.

I’ve used the system for almost 3 years now, and with my TE+AE combo, its hard to keep them away.

It definitely isn’t for someone who is looking for instant results, but if you are willing to work the system, you will be a very happy man a few months down the road.