PDA

View Full Version : SoE

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 07:11 PM
So, I\'ve noticed several \"happy attacks\" with SoE - how likely is it that girls that I speak to are also experiencing similar effects? Is it the SoE that\'s making me so happy, or do other -nol products have a similar effect? Last but not least - is the fact that it\'s having such an effect on myself any indication that it\'s having a similar effect on others?

Lee
09-08-2002, 10:36 PM
I\'m not really sure if it makes others happy, but I notice I\'m pretty \"happy\" while using SoE so maybe other eventually feel the same way. The way I see it is, if you\'re happy, you make others around you happy since emotion is contagious. So if the pheros make you happy and that makes others happy, then it works.

Can I use \"Happy\" any more times in a post?

SwingerMD
09-08-2002, 11:44 PM
I haven\'t tried any other -nol products, but I have been using SOE quite a bit in many situations. For me this product has been very reliable in raising the mood of people around me. Yes this stuff effects me, but I have also done my best to just hang around and fade in the background at times and watch and observe people start to do interesting things. I have seen a whole dance class erupt into peals of laughter at some very, very bad jokes. I have seen coworkers start acting really goofy when I have SOE on.

qrius
09-09-2002, 07:03 AM
how much do you guys apply? where do you apply it? i\'ve got a few really bad jokes, but no-one to laugh at them /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
09-09-2002, 10:58 AM
The max amount I use is a total of 12\" applied to the insides of the arms, sides of the neck, back of neck, and behind the ears.