PDA

View Full Version : Date-Mate vs Andro 4.2

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 11:33 AM
Says on the Love-Scent homepage that Date-Mate has been replaced by Andro 4.2. Do these products both contain the same pheromones?
Also is Andro 4.2 produced by the same company that produced Date-Mate?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 11:52 AM
Bruce????
You\'re reply could be especially helpful.

Thanks

Watcher
09-08-2002, 11:59 AM
Nope in no way related. Andro 4.2 however actually contained pheros. Something like 4.2 mg per bottle of Anone compared with less than 1 mg per bottle. Date mate really didnt do anything. Andro 4.2 is made by the same company that makes attraction. Both these products have very high phero content up with PI and others. Date mate is [censored] never worked and got assed out very quickly.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Well it says on the love-scent Andro 4.2 page that Andro 4.2 is three (3) times as concentrated as Date-Mate. However there was a Date-Mate 2000 product released which was also said to be three (3) times more concentrated than the regular Date-Mate. I used the Date-Mate 2000 product once and got some rxn.
It says on the love-scent Date-Mate page however that Date-Mate has been discontinued and has been improved upon by Andro 4.2; so I\'m wondering if Date-Mate (like Andro 4.2) had only androstenone (-none).

Bruce
09-08-2002, 03:56 PM
Hi Patchy,
Datemate is supposed to have both androstenone and androstenol. The problem is that the amount of aNONE has been shown to be very low and there is not much chance that the aNOL is any better. Actually, it is the first product I every used and had good results. The problem is that you need to use a LOT of the stuff to get an effective ammount on you and you will run through the bottle VERY quickly at that rate. Just waaaay too skimpy on the active ingredients and I also had very bad experiences with the manufacturer, so that was the end for me.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 04:59 PM
Bruce,
So you don\'t know the ACTUAL phero content of Date-Mate?

What about Date-Mate vs Date-Mate 2000? Was that some scam or was there a actual product called \"Date-Mate\" (not \"Date-Mate 2000\")?

Telcontar
08-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Hi Bruce.
So i see that i made a mistake buying Date-mate on date-mate 2000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif . www.datemate-2000.com (\"http://www.datemate-2000.com/\"). U say </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
that u have to use a LOT of the stuff to get an effective ammount on you and you will run through the bottle VERY quickly at that rate.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
So how much did u have to spend each time ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Telcontar
08-21-2003, 11:43 PM
I dont\'t think so... \"2000\" means only that this product is for guys. (FM for girls )