PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pheromone's

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 01:30 AM
Does this stuff really work?? I don\'t quiet understand how it works i know its a chemical that the body produces it. But why its just weird. We have more int. then animals so whats the deal?

Andy
09-08-2002, 02:35 AM
I think everybody should have noticed by now, that sex and love has nothing to do with intelligence /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

franki
09-08-2002, 02:52 AM
Ohh, int. means intelligence .. :\">

EXIT63
09-08-2002, 03:02 AM
Ohh, int. means intelligence .. :\">
Franki

LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 03:48 AM
If you spend any length of time studying psychology, you will realise just how much of our behaviour can be influenced by things that we rarely think of as being important.

Pheromones are a classic example. Pheromones are chemicals that activate certain receptors in our nose. This activation leads changes in brain chemistry, most notablely leutenising hormone (LH) levels. Increasing LH levels leads to increased feelings, of horniness! Its doesn\'t matter how intelligent you are, these changes still occur and the feelings that result from these changes are the same. The Read some of James V Kolhs posts for a much better explanation of this, its really very interesting!