PDA

View Full Version : Phero "range?"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 09:35 PM
I was wondering - what would be the phero \"range\" (as in the radius in which others can pick up on it) for SoE (half a pack), NPA (1 dab), SPMO (2 drops) and AE (2 drops)?

BTW, Once I was wearing SoE with NPA (1 dab NPA on throat, with 3\" SoE on each arm and 3\" on my neck). I did notice a lot of chattiness from girls, but it had an amazing effect on myself. I felt really happy, like \"Singing in the rain\" happy - a lot of people told me \"You seem really happy today\" - it certainly was a good feeling /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ironration
09-08-2002, 12:53 AM
Well, the range thing is still under debate. For me it seems that for pheromones to work, I need to be within a few meters of the target, even if I overdose.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 03:38 AM
I\'ve never experienced any reactions beyond about 1.5 metres.
I guess the greater the distance between you and the target you get two problems. First that the concentration drops off rapidly and secondly there\'s a chance of people attributing your phero\'s to someone else.

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 10:25 AM
It depends a lot on the environment you are in. For a closed space thats not too hectic, then the range is greatly increased, maybe to as much as 15\', but you wont find yourself getting real hits from anywhere greater than 5\'. You may get them curious so they come closer, but the real hits happen close. Keep the overall scent subtle, make them want to come in for a closer sniff, \"hmm, you smell really good!\"

Watcher
09-08-2002, 11:46 AM
The absolute maximum range i would say 30 feet (10 metres) Its not hectic at that range just enough to get noticed usually under OD circumstances. The alcohol sprays do a better job than the oil based pheros. Most of the time responses are fairly subtle occasionally something a little more upfront.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

MaxiMog
09-08-2002, 11:55 AM
That happy feeling is the SOE, dude /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
I know: it makes people including yourself feel really good.

jose
09-08-2002, 12:10 PM
I try to get as close as possible to my target but not make it feel like I\'m crowding her space. I say it would depend also on where you are, (like a club/bar smokers, sweaty, perfumes,atmosphere) and which direction the air conditioning is blowing. In areas like a office,cubicles, movie theater, mall I say about 10 to 15 feet.

marv14yag
09-08-2002, 12:59 PM
Usually, what happens with me, is...If the girl is walking TOWARD me, and I\'m walking TOWARD her, not, for any particular reason, just, you know, walking by, the wind will kick it up, and she will walk past you, and get a HHIIITTT of your cologne, and pheromones, and do a 360 with her head...

Bart

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 01:00 PM
360 with her head? Sounds dangerous.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

marv14yag
09-08-2002, 01:09 PM
Dude, you seem to comment on EVERY post I have...

What I mean, is...You know how you KIND of turn your body and your head...Man, you know what I\'m saying...Geeeezzz....Stop giving me such a HARD time!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 05:41 PM
lol i think you mean a 180 with her head /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

or if you want to be a bit more accurate, a 90

Gerund
09-08-2002, 08:48 PM
Yep, last female I saw do a 360 with her head was Linda Blair~ lol Just teasing...

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 06:58 AM
lol

Whoa calm down, I just noticed something that made me laugh, wasnt critisising you or saying that you were stupid, I just picked up on a mistake, and made a joke of it. I do it all the time, kind of started a trend amungst my mates!

No offence intended marv, I knew what you meant.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 08:33 AM
Please allow me (as a relative new-comer) to be a Fool Rushing In on this one:
1. notwithstanding use of icons and symbols [ie /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif], tone and attitude are still not automatically conveyed in e-mail ... so are easily (mis)construed; and
2. posts from this Captain guy from Rule Brittania are consistently thoughtful and insightful: If he\'d wanted to be rude, he would have been rude. He didn\'t. He wasn\'t. He\'s British - God\'s gift to those of us who don\'t laugh often enough.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 01:38 PM
Thank you, catsdeadnow, for being the voice of reason.

Your absolutly right, its very easy to misunderstand the context and \"voice\" when reading. Contrary to what I think you believe, I have nothing against you marv.

Anyway, always glad to hear from a Brit fan, must be a really great guy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks again.

marv14yag
09-09-2002, 02:59 PM
Ok.

I\'m going to try a layer with the cologne tomorrow also.

Tell me if this is good..

Put, 1 spray somach, 1 each pec, 1 each upper arm, 1 back, 2 each forearm, and than, on SHIRT, one on each pec, 1 on each upper arm, and one on back...Of coolwater...

I usually use 2 on shirt: stomach, uppper arm, each peck, and back...But, girl said she couldn\'t smell it, or, I would do that, but with 2 extra each forearm and on body, wasn\'t smelled either....If you are hugging though... I bet it would.

Bart

And, what\'s up with these people at school, they are so introverted, it\'s like, they don\'t want to talk to themselves, be ALONE. I mean, you can talk to someone, but, it\'s like they don\'t want you to be by them...There needs to be more interacting going on in this school, seriously.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to mention my testing at school!

-Nol (SOE and AE) seem to be very popular, tried SPMO aswell, not much from that.

Very much the centre of attention, even with slight -none application.

Bart: Never used Cool Water, so I have no idea how long the stuff lasts. Do a test, spray some on your wrist, and see how long it lasts. Is it easy for you to reapply during the day? You\'ve got to be carefull of stinking too much in the morning when you\'re first interacting with people, even if it means the scent last through the day.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 03:10 PM
Same here, whenever I wear -none to school not much happens, but whenever I put on -nol (SOE and AE) I get some very nice reactions.

marv14yag
09-09-2002, 03:13 PM
I swear to god though dude....Every time I post THERE you are...

Anyway, it\'s not the LASTING thing, it lasts over 8 hours...The problem is the STAMINA of it, the ability to have the SAME strength, the WHOLE time...

And, you get screwed, by, you want the strength of it, so you apply a LOT at the beginning so that by the TIME it weakens it\'s there...

What ends up happening is, it\'s either TOO strong, or not strong enough...

I believe coolwaters is about the SAME strength as what\'s it called..Curve, cost the same too, and, when I\'m wearing pheros with it (chem set none) some girls say it smells like curve.

When I was working at Wendys, I would get the cologne bottle, lay my shirt on the bed, and spray like 5 sprays on the shirt, inside, back side, on my stomach, arms, I would have a LOT and THAN people would smell it...But, my cologne usage was WAY, high.

My dad says I only need a few sprays...

I don\'t know...It SEEMS like a lot, but, it\'s not STRONG enough.

It\'s strong enough, but, what I\'m saying is, it\'s STRONG, but only withing like 2 or 3 feet, other than that, you CAN\'T smell it at all...

Usually, it\'s, can\'t smell it at ALL from a little away, and than, you get UP CLOSE and it\'s REAL strong, how do I make it go less up close and more far away, an equal thing, I was just thinking of layering, I\'ll try that out, and, see how it goes...

And, another thing though, what do I do about all this passive introvertedness of people, I mean, I can talk to them, but it\'s almost like they\'re thinking \"Leave me alone, I want to be by myself\" (Whether they LIKE you, or not, it\'s like they want to be by themselves or soemthing, is this a security thing or something?)

Bart

Mtnjim
09-09-2002, 03:37 PM
\"My dad says I only need a few sprays...

I don\'t know...It SEEMS like a lot, but, it\'s not STRONG enough.

It\'s strong enough, but, what I\'m saying is, it\'s STRONG, but only withing like 2 or 3 feet, other than that, you CAN\'T smell it at all... \"

That\'s the idea..if someone can smell it much farther, you\'ll end up \"smelling like a French whore house\"
Not a good idea.

IMHO

Watcher
09-09-2002, 03:50 PM
But if you want to make women behave like its a french whore house then yeah sure enough OD on things like SOE or Alter ego add some PCC and attraction and youre on youre way. Thats strong lol.

marv14yag
09-09-2002, 04:00 PM
Yeah, what I was saying though, is that, when I put a LOT on, it\'s STRONG REALLY STRONG, but only within a SHORT vicinity...I need something that\'s a BIT WEAKER within the short vicinity, and stronger far away...

When I\'ve OD on cologne before, I would walk into somewhere like Eckerd, and the girl would be just in like 3 aisles away, and she\'s like, someone smelllss REEEALLY good, and than, when I went to check out, she\'s like, is that you...You got to stop BATHING in the stuff...See, too strong close up, fine from far away, if it\'s the alcohol that does this farther away thing, than, that sucks, because, it will ALSO go away fast....

I don\'t have the money for the other stuff, and, if I\'m buying PPA, I won\'t have EXTRA to EXPERIMENT with other stuff too...

Bart

And, Triall, dude, kids are on Ritalin, Adderal, getting high, I don\'t think pheros would do anything but GOOD...And, I\'m 17 by the way....

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Bart, maaaaan:) the amout of cologne you have on is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much .
The smell is supposed cause this reaction: \" hmm what is that great smell(then she leans in closer to get a better wiff).
With the amounts you are wearing she will go into sensory overload and not be capable of zeroing in on where the scent is coming from unless she is standing right next to you wher she will not have the \"exuse\" to move closer to get a better wiff simply because the whole room reeks of the stuff.
You are doing yourself a huge dis-favor by ODĂng on scent....

And before you ask, I use cool-water myself( 1 spray at point-blank range to each wrist and then wiped of on the side of the neck)

Satan

PS: a womans sence of smell is many times as sensitive as that of a male......(meaning if you can smell it she can probably smell it from several yards away)

Mtnjim
09-10-2002, 09:15 AM
Additionally, you have to remember that after you have been exposed to the scent for a while you will no longer smell it as strongly because your brain sort of blocks it out. Youcould be smelling to high heaven to other people, but not smell yourself at all.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-10-2002, 10:38 AM
That \"degree\" thing - is that also called \"doing a double-take\"?

I agree with the guys, what you described is way too much - and you\'re hearing it from the people in your environment, too, so take a hint, baby mine. :-) How \'bout if you just walked closer to the women, rather than try for a cologne/phero effect that will draw them from 20 feet? It might, but once they got within 10 of you, that might be about as close as they COULD get and not faint from all that cologne. I want to smell YOU and a just a hint of cologne, not COOL WATER and by the way, oh, there\'s Bart.

marv14yag
09-10-2002, 03:14 PM
The real me...With this dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) it\'s REALLY potent, in FACT, when we have to walk the track, or, do stadiums in weightlifting, people try to get in front of me, or stay really far back to keep from catching draft of the wind when it hits the sweat..I swear to god...And people are like, holy sh*t dude, my smell like sh*t...I use deodorant, it\'s the sweat from my back and stuff....

Bart

Watcher
09-10-2002, 06:59 PM
MMM the smell of DHEA is the same as i get with the horny goatweed sometimes if i dont take a zinc magnesium and iron supplement so maybe to get the phero smell without the BO try some supplements. That way they get the draft without wanting to run away from the draft etc etc.