PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Does anyone know if i can buy pheromones from Orlando,FL?
If so then where exactly? Im not interested in buying on-line. Thnx

BassMan
09-07-2002, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Does anyone know if i can buy pheromones from Orlando,FL?
If so then where exactly? Im not interested in buying on-line. Thnx

<hr></blockquote>I live in Orlando. There are a few phero products available here.

Fairvilla has Yes, Lure, and something called Pure Instinct, which is way too obvious of a rip off name for me to try.

Whole Foods has some candles and massage oils that reputedly contain pheros. No info available on what or how much.

I buy here on-line.

jose
09-07-2002, 02:42 PM
I also live in Orlando but I think the only product I\'ve seen is \"Lure\" in fashion Square Mall. I wouldn\'t recommended buying it, it has a really big stink. Better to order online or send a money order, love-scent has the best customer service around and there is a money back guarantee. I\'m sure Bruce or anybody can provide the address so you can order by mail.

upsidedown
09-07-2002, 02:44 PM
I think you\'ll probably be happier with the results of the products you can get onlone here than with the stuff that he mentioned as being available there locally.

EXIT63
09-07-2002, 06:30 PM
You dont have to buy online.

http://www.love-scent.com/mailorder.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/mailorder.html\")

upsidedown
09-07-2002, 06:34 PM
I can\'t speak for Realest, but I get the feeling that he\'s not concerned about buying online, but rather he just doesn\'t want to mail order something and have it shipped to him. I think he wants to be able to walk in a store and buy stuff rather than have it shipped to him.

I don\'t know if he\'s worried about someone seeing this come in the mail, or if he just wants it today and doesn\'t want to wait for something to come in the mail. So, I think that\'s where he\'s coming from, not a concern over submitting payment info online.

Now, Realest can correct me if I\'m wrong on my assumption.

MAJORSOB
09-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Well if it helps any Ive seen a few phero items for sale in Adult stores..

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 10:54 PM
Yeah, an adult store was where traill got his Hot Man, which changed his world. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 04:03 AM
You have the right idea upsidedown. It sounds dumb but i don\'t want the hassle of mailing or buying online. I just want to be able to walk in the shop and walk out with a product, and truth_II, were you joking about \'hot man\'? I dont like the sound of that.

jose
09-08-2002, 04:16 AM
Well if that\'s the case I think that adult store Ferrer Villa video in Orlando must have Pheromones. But your just going to be buying a weak product compared to the ones here.

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 10:12 AM
I have no trouble ordering online. The packaging gives nothing away, all very subtle.

I cant think of any hassle, or is there something I have missed?

Watcher
09-09-2002, 05:43 PM
Unfornatley at the moment youre chances of buying a product in a store that actually works is near 0% i dont know if in the US you have COD (cash on delivery) that may be an option but about all you will find in a store is lure and yes (more perfume products that dont work) but its youre choice in the end.

www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html (\"http://www.anitadoth.com/guestbook.html\")