PDA

View Full Version : Can you use the spray deodarant with the edge

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 11:11 PM
like spraying the deodarant over the edge , also if i was to use cologne in a bottle not a spray bottle , how many drops would be good to use. iam not sure how many drops ,

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 11:03 AM
Hey Biggie,

Yes you can use the Edge with deodorant. I have tried both before deodorant and after applying deodorant. It seems that both work well, but I cannot say just how much better one is over the other. As for the cologne. It just depends on the cologne and how much you want to smell. Stronger scents need less and lighter scents may need more. It is all up to your nose and body chemistry.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 04:52 PM
so say i was to put the deodarant on first . would i then put the edge right over it ,

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2001, 08:54 AM
I\'ve done it both ways. Under or over. It seemed to work. But I never really paid that much attention for duration. But I can say that they both have the phero scent for at leat 6 hours after application. But longer than that I cannot ascertain. But I have found with hair applications that the pheros hang in there for a very long duration. And so it goes to think that if you have hairy pits that the mones will linger a bit longer as well. But on the other side you sweat from your pits etc. I dunno maybe a boost as sweat is wear they first synthesized the pheros from. Okay I am just rambling now...need to get my coffee.
TCO