PDA

View Full Version : My OD test

ironration
09-06-2002, 01:17 PM
Hi!

Those who read my post “I just came back from a party” may remember that I applied OD level RM and one entire gel pack of SOE without detecting any unusual reactions from anyone. We speculated that the heavy amount of NOL maybe can remove OD effects from None.

Today I went to Stockholm (capital city of Sweden, about 1.000.000 people). I used my empty SOE bottle as a PI container, and applied about 8” of PI + one entire gel pack of SOE.
My mood become a bit aggressive to say the least… I was not really angry, more like hoping someone would bump into me so I could get give them a good beating.(This differs from my reaction at the party the previous day, when I used 10” of RM without getting any mood change).

Gradually my mood changed from being pissed to feeling like normal again. I walked around the city trying to notice any unusual behaviour from people. I smelled quite strongly, but still.. I got no reactions. The few people I interacted with did not show any sign of fear, increased friendliness or anything unusual. At one place an artist was singing and a crowd of maybe 800 people was watching. I placed myself behind some really nice looking young women, and watched for reactions. I got none, even though they really should have picked up the smell.

Two hour later I applied one entire SOE gel pack again, and this time I used about 10” of PI. The strange thing was that this time my mood did not become negative at all, I was actually in a rather good mood. I tried to interact with more people, and smiled which I had not done the previous two hours. This proved to be successful. I had really brief conversations with maybe 12 or so different females that worked in the shops I visited. I looked them straight into the eyes, smiled and did not remove my gaze. I got very happy smiles from almost all of the good looking females, no DIHL or anything, but defiantly much better reactions then what I am used to. The more average looking women seemed more indifferent in their behaviour.

I am not sure what conclusions that should be drawn from this.. except always look women straight into their eyes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I have no idea if they pheromones helped or not. I did not get any OD reactons from anyone except myself.

Gerund
09-06-2002, 03:06 PM
You seem to be using pretty massive amounts of your pheromone products and getting negligible results/reactions...

Is it possible your products have been subjected to extreme heat, or UV light, rendering them almost ineffective?

ironration
09-06-2002, 10:33 PM
No, I keep them away from light. They are stored in a place with normal temperature.

ironration
09-07-2002, 12:35 AM
One thing I noticed though is that my confidence level went way up the 2nd time. Maybe that is the real strenght of none.

sophie
09-07-2002, 04:47 PM
ironration, I think it is your smiling that helps too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I bet you have a really nice smile. Women like that.

Wishing you continued success...

ironration
09-08-2002, 12:36 AM
Well smiling is important.. however I think the real difference came from the eye contact.
Smile + do not look into her eyes = harmless or insecure impression.
Look into her eyes + smile = secure, attractive impression.

I have known this for long.. but I did not really understand it until now. There is such a big gap between knowledge and insight.

bpg1
09-08-2002, 05:42 AM
What does 8\" or 10\" mean- I\'m not really good with these abbreviations yet...

EXIT63
09-08-2002, 05:45 AM
8\" = 8 inches
Not sure how many centimeters that is.

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 10:16 AM
1 inch = ~2.5cm

Today I had a football match (or soccer, for all you impurists!), had 7 sprays of TEs on. Not really recomended, worked great, but I felt quite sick, and also like I had been smoking something bad. 4-0 if anyone is interested! God damn it I\'m a hard b*stard! lol