PDA

View Full Version : Any update on the new PAN mix??

proteus
09-06-2002, 03:39 AM
Haven\'t heard anything lately about this PAN mix which was being proclaimed as the ultimate phero mix. Anyone else trying it and Jamboot are the hits still coming in?

Sandstorm
09-06-2002, 09:55 PM
Can\'t be anything serious...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 05:46 AM
Wanna make a [censored] bet? the reason i havent been wasting time on this forum fellas is i been in hog heaven with my new gf...which is what i thought pheros were supposed to do for you...anyway, PAN is kicking ass and taking names...it draws them in...if your gf is 26 or older, use a little PI or Andro 4.2 to sweeten the batch...when i want that real heavy sex, i use a littel of those to get it going..but i just love PAN..it works!!

Naughtymonkey
09-08-2002, 02:55 AM
I have some of the new PPA and have NPA on the way - expect to trial run this week and will report whatever the outcome!

proteus
09-08-2002, 05:45 AM
Jamboot, thing I like is your extreme confidence in your mix which is why I\'m very curious about it.

Naughtymonkey please do post your results from making the PAN mix as I\'m seriously considering getting PPA (already have NPA) and trying this mix, but would like to hear a few more comments from folks who\'ve tried it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 06:16 AM
Pro, this morning i rolled over and felt a warm tan body laying beside me, she still had that perfume smell from last night in her hair...all i want to do is share with everyone what works...also, for some reason a shot of andro 4.2 or a drop of primal seems to heighten the intensity of the sex...i need to head to the closest oyster bar for some zinc

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 05:11 PM
OK Jamboot -

I have been using the new \"PAN\" all week and here is what I have to report so far - Only two hits in five days of use. When I used the JB-X formula and tested it the same way, I got 5-6 hits and several DIHLs in the same amount of testing time. I will take your advice and try adding a bit of PI/m to see if it enhances PAN\'s effect. It may work better, I hope so. It\'s got to work better than AE.

As with all of these products and mixes, it\'s hit & miss but I\'m having fun trying them out!

xxxPantero
09-08-2002, 09:29 PM
Pan is the lord of the satyrs in greek mythology...
the satyrs were the male counterparts of the nymphomaniac women (nymphs) and they were the ones with the goat legs, who ran around having sex with everything...

did you realize this when you named your newest mix, jamboot?

satyrisis - male version of nymphomania /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

any nymphomaniacs out there?