PDA

View Full Version : Yet another hit with PI/W

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Hey Everyone!

Ok, so I went to pick up my student loan today (amongst other things) at my university. The guy standing behind me in the line up began to stand abnormally close. Though he was behind me, he had his hand placed forward on the rail to where I stood. Sort of like how a couple would stand........ know what I mean???? And there was this other guy....... who was like this hooootttt italian stallion who kept on looking my way. He got out of line for a second to use his cell phone. When I looked over to where he was standing I caught him looking at me again........ As soon as I looked him in the eyes, he hid behind a wall -- maybe he was embarrassed????

Why do I ponder this being a hit -- well, before the pheremones I would glance around and never had guys look me up and down for minutes at a time. I think my social life is about to change ladies because my shyness is leaving really fast. I strongly reccommend this stuff (PI/W).

Good luck to everyone!

EXIT63
09-07-2002, 05:37 AM
All you guys ou there better WATCH OUT ! ! !
Cause Hunny Bunny\'s on the prowl.
She\'s fast becoming a force to be reckoned with.
God Help Us All
We don\'t stand a chance.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 08:45 AM
You GO, girl!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 11:34 AM
Y\'all are so funny.....lol

EXIT63
09-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Hey Hunny,
Ckick on your name above. It will take you to your new home page. Fill in some bio info so us guys will know what were up against.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 04:31 PM
Ok Exit, I filled out my bio.

EXIT63
09-07-2002, 06:16 PM
Thanx Bee.

ironration
09-08-2002, 12:59 AM
I think that one advantage of being a women is that is much easier to detect guys interest. A guy almost never look at a women if he is not interested in her, at least sexually.

Women do not stare that much, so it much easier for us guys to miss their signals. In other words, if he looked at you, he wanted to sleep with you. Guys are not more complicated than that.

EXIT63
09-08-2002, 02:52 AM
...Women do not stare that much, so it much easier for us guys to miss their signals. In other words, if he looked at you, he wanted to sleep with you. Guys are not more complicated than that...

It\'s like that episode of Frasier where Frasier is having an affair with his manager during contract negotiations. They got into a heated argument and Frasier charged. \"You\'re using SEX to get what you want. And the manager retorts. \"Oh yeah, you\'re using SEX to get what you want\". To which Frasier replies. \" Men can\'t use SEX to get what we WANT. SEX [/i]IS WHAT WE WANT\".

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 10:52 AM
lol

Watcher
09-09-2002, 04:55 PM
Lol SEX is what men want no diff there.

http://www.geocities.com/anita_daniele_doth/ (\"http://www.geocities.com/anita_daniele_doth/\") More pictures of 2 Unlimited to look at.

DrSmellThis
09-10-2002, 07:30 AM
Good one.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 02:13 PM
I think that one advantage of being a women is that is much easier to detect guys interest. A guy almost never look at a women if he is not interested in her, at least sexually.

You think? I don\'t know guys are always looking at woman... so every time they look @ me or you then they are thinking about sex???

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 02:15 PM
Good one!! off the wall, LOL!

\" Men can\'t use SEX to get what we WANT. SEX IS WHAT WE WANT

Kari
09-24-2003, 02:02 PM
Seems like guys often talk directly to one\'s boobs. I guess maybe they think nipples are eyes, and are trying to make eye contact. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif <g>

Sometimes, one has to say, \"Hey! I\'m up HERE!\"

jamesdeanmartin
09-24-2003, 04:03 PM
I\'ve never talked directly to a girls boobs, that generally isn\'t a sign of interest for me. Then again if you aren\'t looking my eyes are going right to your chest and hips, it\'s biology at its most powerful.

If I\'m looking at you in a bar for more than 3 seconds, I want to have sex with you. If we make eye contact and I smile, that\'s post-coital eupohoria because we just [censored] in my head (it was good :-) I don\'t always approach girls I\'m interested in right away because a pretty girl will get hit on a half dozen times when she enters a bar, and I just don\'t want to be one of instinctual rejections. Plus I find aggressive girls to be very hot and I really want a fiery no-nonsense chica.

In a more formal setting it is less obvious when I\'m attracted to a girl. Body language plays a big role, if I\'m leaning back with legs open or all \"puffed out\" trying to look buff, I\'m probably looking at you trying to get your attention.

In a classroom or work setting it is not as exact as \"3 seconds in a bar.\" In a more formal setting if a guy\'s gaze comes back to you 2 or 3 times, you have us.

Then again, this could all be a sign of my own sexual frustration and high stress level assocuated with law school. It is hard to sit through Civil Procedure when you are thinking about tugging on the pony tail of the girl two rows in front of you while you do it doggiestyle.

JDM
Snooping around for insight from the ladies so I thought I\'d share something. I have no clue if any of this is of merit but at least I tried :-)

Holmes
09-24-2003, 04:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It is hard to sit through Civil Procedure when you are thinking about tugging on the pony tail of the girl two rows in front of you while you do it doggiestyle.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I think Suge Knight had the same problem.

Holmes

Elana
09-24-2003, 04:10 PM
You think you\'re sexually frustrated? Your post really turned me on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Holmes
09-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Yes, seriously: good post. (It didn\'t turn me on, per se, but good post...)

Holmes

Ash
09-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey Kari. I noticed you responded to my \"stink\" post. On the same site I found this information on Breast attraction. Who knows, maybe there\'s some truth to what they are postulating. Sometimes I find myself being drawn, almost like a magnet, to looking at the boobs of a woman I\'m talking to. I find myself making a conscious effort to bring my eyes back up to look at her face, but even then most of my mind is still thinking about her breasts. It\'s defiantly a primal, lower brain, cave man thing for me as I prefer women with smaller breasts. YUM-YUM!

\"Nipple Pheromone - Why Men are Attracted to Large Breasted Women

Newborn infants follow the breast odors emanating from their mother\'s nipple/ areola region. These odors exert a pheromone effect that guides the infant to nurse at their nipples. (Winberg and Porter 1998, Porter and Weinberg 1999) Within minutes after birth, the mother\'s breast odors cause a head turning of the baby for the nipple and helps guide the baby to successful sucking for milk. Newborns soon learn to recognize their own mother\'s unique odor signature which build- mother- infant attachment.
Nipple pheromones also may explain a lot of behavior in young men. The irrational obsession of men with women\'s breasts has long been a puzzle. It may be that this is a natural bonding pheromone that men require for their emotional stability and helps tie them to women.
This is the reason that men are instinctively attracted to large breasted women.\"

Ash

Kari
09-24-2003, 06:02 PM
YIKES! Law school! My father, brother, and uncle are lawyers. My sympathies.

Kari
09-24-2003, 06:04 PM
Elana, you seem to be in a perpetual state of sexual arousal. I respect that, in a woman.

Kari
09-24-2003, 06:06 PM
VERY interesting!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Explains a lot.

Of course, guys also like to nurse on them....

Elana
09-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Elana, you seem to be in a perpetual state of sexual arousal. I respect that, in a woman.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif My sex drive is higher than an 18 year man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 04:08 AM
Kari,

You\'ve revived another long since dead thread. You like them old posts, don\'t ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Kari
09-25-2003, 06:49 AM
I did? Apologies. Maybe I\'d better stick to search on 24 or 48 hours. I\'m clearly not paying enough attention to the dates.

Thanks for the heads up.

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:08 AM
I did? Apologies. Maybe I\'d better stick to search on 24 or 48 hours. I\'m clearly not paying enough attention to the dates.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kari,

I was just joking with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don\'t think anyone really cares. It seems a lot of people have had a renewed fun with this thread. I wouldn\'t worry about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:11 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif My sex drive is higher than an 18 year man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana,

Is that an 18 y/o man, or a man 18 years older than you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Holmes
09-25-2003, 07:16 AM

Elana,

Is that an 18 y/o man, or a man 18 years older than you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

How many 18-year-olds (excepting the fine lads on this Forum, of course) are actually \"men?\"

Holmes

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:43 AM
How many 18-year-olds (excepting the fine lads on this Forum, of course) are actually \"men?\"

I aint touching that loaded question with a 10 foot pole.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Holmes
09-25-2003, 07:53 AM
Well, some are, some aren\'t, I guess. Same can be said of most any age, really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Brian
09-25-2003, 07:56 AM
Well, some are, some aren\'t, I guess. Same can be said of most any age, really.

Good save Holmes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Elana
09-25-2003, 10:24 AM

Elana,

Brian

Holmes

All I care about is the stamina. If he wants to go off and read a comic book after, I am OK with that. As long as I have had my 3 times (and that is the minimum).

Mtnjim
09-25-2003, 10:26 AM
\"All I care about is the stamina. If he wants to go off and read a comic book after, I am OK with that. As long as I have had my 3 times.\"

Not to brag, but I can still go more than 3 times and I\'m MUCH beyond 18!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 10:27 AM
I wasn\'t talking about three times for him. I meant three times for me per session. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
09-25-2003, 10:32 AM
Not to brag, but I can still go more than 3 times and I\'m MUCH beyond 18!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> without cheating though I hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 10:37 AM

I love a loaded 10 foot pole /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mtnjim
09-25-2003, 10:41 AM
\"without cheating though I hope\"

Of course!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

(using the tongue to keep things going between isn\'t cheating is it?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CJ01
09-25-2003, 10:45 AM
It´s not really the tongue I´m after when I´m with a guy who´s meant to be a 3 times+ stud. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 10:53 AM

I love a loaded 10 foot pole

Why am I not surprised that Elana would come up with a response like that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 10:55 AM
As long as I have had my 3 times (and that is the minimum).

A little greedy, aren\'t we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mtnjim
09-25-2003, 11:00 AM
\"It´s not really the tongue I´m after when I´m with a guy who´s meant to be a 3 times+ stud.\"

Well, ya\' gotta have something to keep things warm between the 3 times don\'t ya\'?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 12:13 PM
As long as I have had my 3 times (and that is the minimum).

A little greedy, aren\'t we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don\'t know about greedy....maybe a bit demanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
09-25-2003, 12:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
09-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Less than 50 posts to go, Ash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ash
09-25-2003, 12:30 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian
09-25-2003, 01:52 PM
I don\'t know about greedy....maybe a bit demanding.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ash
09-25-2003, 02:36 PM
Elana.
How long does it usually take for you to get your 3? Hmmm. What\'s your record in one session and how long did the session last? Hmmm...Hmmm... Was the man a mere shadow of himself when the session ended?

Enquiring minds need to know! For research purposes of course. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash

Elana
09-25-2003, 02:39 PM
It\'s not difficult for a guy to hit the magic number with me. Just as an example....on my own, I achieved my goal in a little over 30 minute session yesterday. That was without being penetrated by a hard, warm.......you get the picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ash
09-25-2003, 03:34 PM
The land of the truly orgasmic..You\'re a very lucky girl Elana!

Ash

Ash
09-25-2003, 03:50 PM
Not to mention the lucky guy you were with!

Elana
09-25-2003, 03:51 PM
I\'m a perv, Ash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Icarus
09-26-2003, 04:35 AM
The Insurance Won\'t Cover This