PDA

View Full Version : No 'pee' smell in The Edge?!?!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 09:36 PM
Hi, I got The Edge a few days ago in the mail, and I was wondering if anyone here has a bottle of TE that doesnt have any \'pee\' smell to it? I can smell alcohol when I first spray it, but never -any- other smell. Is this normal? Or does anyone think that it could have been a \'dud\' or maybe have LaCroy changed the formula?

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 10:22 PM
I can\'t smell mine a whole lot besides the alcohol and it is a new batch, so who knows? Mine seems to work though, so it still should give you results.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 04:31 AM
Funny I haven\'t noticed the so called \'pee\' smell either. After reading all these posts I was getting really paranoid about me smelling like a toilet but because I\'m not I get worried that I was doing something wrong. How sad is that!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 04:43 AM
Might be from what i seen on here some people could pick up that smell before others would.
I just ordered the Edge and hope i have it by Friday,and i\'ll see what it smells like. images/icons/laugh.gif
I should be able to smell it if it has any cause my Nose is very sensitive i guess you could say,cause i can pick up smells way before some of my friends can.

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 05:21 AM
The urine or BO smell seems to occur in most pheromones in combination with the body chemistry. In my experience which does not include the EDGE the pheromone does not smell like urine or BO from the source.
I believe that a lot of variables come into play due to a individuals internal/external body chemistry, eg. diet,fluid intake,smoking,drugs,food supplements,etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-07-2001, 11:00 AM
Hey All,

From reading the posts from way back it has been mentioned that some can, and some cannot smell pheros. I happen to be one that can. My brother on the other hand cannot. When I let him try my Edge he smelled pretty potent (3 sprays). I smelled him as soon as he rounded the corner to the living room. He said he could only smell the alcohol. Sometime when I wear the Edge I cannot smell the pheros after application. But then low and behold, bam it hits you ...\"That smell\". Not really a BO or Pissy smell, but some classify it as such. If you have ever been in a \"fight or Flight\" situation and then smelled yourself after that heavy adrenaline sweating period, there is some similarity to the smells. But anyway I think some can and some cannot physically smell them. But the VFO is not the olfactory organ for smelling. It is a bit more Primal (hic). Anyway that is my opinion.
TCO