PDA

View Full Version : I just came back from a party

ironration
09-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Hi!

I just came back from a party. Two hours prior to attending the party I applied one entire SOE gel pack to my upper body, face and hair. I then used RM which I store in an used-up SOE Bottle. I think I applied about 10” of RM.

So OD level RM and lots of SOE. Did I interact with several women. Yes. Did I get any hits or unusually friendly behaviour. No.

The party was fun anyway, and I had a good time. But the pheroes did not really boost anything nor did they effect any of the people I spoke with.

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 02:15 PM
Ironration,

You put on 10\" of RM?! Whoa dude! I put on 2 drops of the stuff and it takes about an hour of waiting to get any response. So you didn\'t see any OD effects? At high doses RM usually acts as a anti-guy repellent for me. For the gals they are usually giving the DIOSL (Deer in Outer Space Look). They just sit there looking off into la-la land. I\'m not exactly sure how much the SOE would counter the effect of the RM. Perhaps they canceled each other out.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 02:21 PM
When you\'re hot, you\'re hot and when you\'re not, you\'re not.

Sounds like the latter kind of evening. Don\'t worry, it happens to the best of us.

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 02:28 PM
That\'s true. There are a lot of factors involved. Sometimes after a major hit I try to replicate the result with the same product, same dose, and conditions (last one\'s hard to do) with less than spetacular results.

ironration
09-05-2002, 02:30 PM
I did not observe any kind of OD reactions from anyone either. I am almost tempted to try 40 drops of PI tommorow just to see if I can get any reactions at all /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 02:32 PM
Iron,

Do any of the pheros have any noticable effect on you? If so, at what dose?

ironration
09-05-2002, 02:39 PM
Well when I use heavy doses of none I often become pissed off and depressed. Today, even though I used an almost extreme amount of RM, I was in a good mood anyway /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Could be the SOE, I guess, even though nol usually does not seem to affect my mood in either direction.

MadMaxx
09-05-2002, 05:34 PM
I\'ve had zero positive results with Rm. I can\'t imagine you not getting negative reactions though, with the amount you wore. I wore 4 dabs of RM(putting my finger on the opening of the bottle) one day, and no man woman,woman, or child wanted anything to do with me. Two women actually looked at me in horror(in not kidding) when I came near them.

ironration
09-05-2002, 10:02 PM
Interesting - maybe SOE really can remove OD effects from none, both on the wearer and other people. Can anyone else confirm this?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 10:06 PM
Dunno if this is helpful, but SOE balances out strong negative effects I have from PCC, including depression.

Andy
09-06-2002, 01:06 AM
Too much SOE (one entire gelpack is enough) always makes me tired like hell. My eyelids are heavy like hell.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 01:48 AM
1/2 of an SOE gel pack puts me in a very good mood, and makes me more aware of things. NPA/m makes me feel very alert, strong, and extremely confident.

When I first got my bottle of NPA, out of extreme curiosity, I took the biggest whiff possible.....all I smelt was a faint alcohol scent. Now when I open the bottle and whiff it, I get that \"musky male\" smell that everyone talks about......but no BO/cat urine. When I wear my favorite cologne spiked with NPA, it seems like every guy tries to be my friend, and always comes to me when they need help with something. This was very rare when I didn\'t wear NPA. I think SOE gel, and NPA are awesome, and will DEFINATELY buy more in the near future.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 01:57 AM
So, what are the differences between SOE gel and oil?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:02 PM
let me tell you guys something...ive read more horseshit than a pair of mules...NPAm mixed with something like apc will get you lots of respect from men as well as lots of loving from the ladies....dont let anyone tell ya different...as far as SOE goes...that [censored] makes me sleepy and makes women want to be my \"buddy\" \"friend\" or whatever...it negates the none...smelling like a man aint a crime, its what gets you time ( with the women that is ) now, Jkohl and i are freinds, hell, we hung out together at a biker convention last may, near Las Vegas and the guy has his P\'s and Q\'s right, but he slipped a mickey when he decided to put Rone in that SOe stuff stead of None, cause see, Rone aint quite what that Vmo is looking for, sorta puts em off track like a steak does to a pack of wild dogs....dont mean to be rude, but Jkohl always was sorta scared of none since that biker bar we went into last May was just teeming with it...apparently, some things never get forgotten...

ironration
09-08-2002, 12:43 AM
Really strange how different people react so differently to the same pheromone. I don’t think I ever have become tired from using SOE.

I wonder if it connected to your general ability to control your feelings. For instance, even when drinking large amount of alcohol I don’t really become very chatty, sleepy or aggressive. In order to really understand pheromones I think we need to try to correlate them with other variables.

bpg1
09-08-2002, 05:49 AM
In reply to jamoot\'s dislike of -rone: what do you think of Alter Ego then, if you\'ve tried it? Do you think that the -rone it negates the effect of the -none?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 06:13 AM
yeah, i tried AE...i like it, but the rone was somthing everyone jumped on, like a fad, a couple of years ago..was supposed to be the next big thing, instead, i think it sorta throws the dogs off the scent...AE would be hell of a mix if they took the rone out and replaced it with extra none...heres why....AE works well if you pump up with a spray of andro or a drp of PI...you cant get sexual hits without none, and the rone makes em confused, like theyre looking for a pear in an apple orchard...just my two cents...i always believed if you replaced none with rone in SOE you would have one kick ass toy

xxxPantero
09-08-2002, 10:05 PM
MadMaxx: \"Two women actually looked at me in horror(in not kidding) when I came near them. \"

those were my aunts. you had a booger.