PDA

View Full Version : Still not working for me :(

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 07:41 AM
Hey guys, dont get me wrong, this is not one of the \"this thing doesnt work\" type of mails, but I think I am making a huge mistake somewhere and no phermone works for me that is why..

To tell the truth, I am not doing very good with phermones. I am 20 male, and tried the phermone products below, each for 2 months and %100 in compliance with their instructions;

- Athena Institute 10X for men
- SOE roll-on and gel
- Primal Instinct
- DateMate2000
- Contact 18

Unfortunately none of the brands above worked for me (no positive or negative feedback, no change in behaviour of the girls; exactly the same responses I get when I am \"phermone free\", despite I know \"everything\" about the usage of phermones and read lots of faqs about them. I was thinking that phermones were gimmicks and I actually dont need them, until I read a post from an experienced user in this forum page, which said that being younger, more alpha-male and being taller produce reverse effects on certain products. Is this true? What can you guys advise, as the above brands never ever worked? Do you think that I should spend my money on some nice clothes instead? By the way, I dont act like a boor towards women, do not stink, and able to differentiate positive response from negative response and I have even spent 4 days in a motel room with 3 girls and wore SOE every day but even though I have never been a nice guy, these girls never shown a sign of interest of any kind etc.. etc

Suggestions?

DrSmellThis
09-05-2002, 12:04 PM
Try AE and Edge together.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 10:28 PM
Thanks, but what is AE? What if they dont work? What is your reason for suggesting these brands?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 10:32 PM
Now, wait a minute, hold the phone. You spent four days in a hotel room with three girls and you\'re not a nice guy but not one of them showed any interest in you? I\'m so confused. What were you doing for those four days, playing checkers?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Well if any of them HAD shown any interest, I wouldnt be posting this right now would I?

Andy
09-06-2002, 01:03 AM
Did you know this girls better before ? I\'d say something is wrong, as soon as girls that I like to have some serious fun with are willing to share a room with me without sexual action. That\'s because ...

1. They want sex with me

or

2. They feel threatened by myself, because I show every lady I desire, that I am a sexual beeing with intentions.

You might have been stamped *asexual beeing* before.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 01:07 AM
Bro it is not important, believe me. This situation is only ONE situation where pheros didnot work for me. There are many other situations like this. But for your info, no we were quite strangers in that house.

EXIT63
09-06-2002, 03:25 AM
Pull the top off of ypur PI/m bottle and schmear the stuff all over you. Seriously, use like 10 to 15 drops. Hey, were experimenting here. Cover with a very liberal dose of SOE and walk through the mall. Spend all afternoon there. Go in every store, talk to as many salesgirls as possible. Linger at the food court. If they have a bar, do I have to go on?

The point is they don\'t work for everyone or on everyone. So OD your ass off and try to be around (interact) with as many ladies as possible.

Let us know how you make out.