PDA

View Full Version : AE: which version did I get....please help

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 06:34 AM
I just got my order of AE from this website, my question is which version did I get. The picture on Bruce\'s site shows a clear bottle and the one I got is a brown bottle with a droper as a cap. Does it matter which one I recieved.

2. people on this post have suggested applying 2-4 drops of AE. Do you guys mean drops or dabs. the reason is cause the drops look fairly small. Are the mones that strong???
thanks.

CptKipling
09-05-2002, 06:48 AM
1. Does it have a gold lable? If so its the old version, iirc (anyone?)

2. Yes drops. Drops are bigger than dabs (turning the bottle over onto your finger/thum). They are very powerfull, but you will find that 4 drops spreads a very long way.

The scent of that AE seems to go very quickly, but the pheros dont stink through like other products.

bpg1
09-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know what the difference between the two versions is?

upsidedown
09-05-2002, 09:32 AM
I think the only difference will be in the scent. The old version has kind of a soapy smell to me. The new version is supposed to smell more like Rogue Male, with more of a cologne scent.

bpg1
09-08-2002, 06:27 AM
How much does the scent matter in anyone\'s opinion? If you use your own cologne on top then surely you want a neutral smell so it doesn\'t clash....

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 09:54 AM
I dont actually mind the smell issue, as it is quite light and fades quickly. Covering with cologne should be fine, but you could also just wear it alone without much trouble.