PDA

View Full Version : COVERING ALTER EGO WITH COLOGNE

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 12:05 AM
Which is the best cologne to cover AE? I dislike the smell (cheap cologne) and want to go undercover since wifey will start bitching (about using that scent and where this scent came from etc....)

Also I am thinking to mix NPA with my after shave (alchohol based, gel substance).

Any ideas on this issues will be welcome.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 07:32 AM
I know what you mean about the AE fragrance - not so hot. I\'ve found that covering it with any number of quality colognes works to my nose. Recent examples are Eau Sauvage and Kenzo. Just make sure the cover is complex rather than single note.

upsidedown
09-05-2002, 07:34 AM
Are you talking about the old version of AE or the new version with the RM-like scent?

franki
09-05-2002, 07:35 AM
Is the new version already available?

upsidedown
09-05-2002, 07:44 AM
I think the new version is supposed to be available on Love-Scent next week, but I think that it\'s already been sold for a while from Stone-Labs.

Bruce had post several days ago saying he had ordered all the new Stone Labs products and they should be available here at the end of this week. So, even though I\'ve spent too much money lately, I suspect I\'ll probably break down and order the new AE.

bpg1
09-08-2002, 06:30 AM
Do people put their cologne actually on top of their pheros or on a different part of their body? I\'d be interested in any feedback...

jose
09-08-2002, 07:07 AM
The original AE in a bottle had a great smile, then came the one with the droper in the bottle and the scent is not so good. I don\'t cover it up at all because I think it might screw up my hit chances. I apply 2 sprays of Cologne on the chest and 3 drops of AE on the neck.