PDA

View Full Version : Is PPA good as a standalone?

xxxPantero
09-04-2002, 11:37 PM
Is it good as a standalone product or as a mix?

xxxPantero
09-05-2002, 06:48 AM
c\'mon...

answer me!

does it work as a standalone product? or do i need to mix it?
i might only have enough money to buy it as a standalone.

voodoo
09-05-2002, 10:00 AM
I\'m pretty sure PPA is more of a stand alone product but I too was asking this question. I find I don\'t like most of the scents of the mone colognes so I was interested in covering up PPA with either Cool Water or Armani

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:18 PM
you fellers dont know if your heading to a fish fry or leaving a BBQ.... PPA is good mixed with NPA, its called Pan, you dont need a damn cover, just some balls to get out and mix with the ladies....NOW git out there and make uncle Jamboot proud

franki
09-07-2002, 03:20 PM
It might be not so good an idea to post if you´re drunk Jamboot ......

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:32 PM
Drunk? i dont drink,... and last time i checked, you didnt intall a spy cam in my computer.... but Franki, without you, this forum would be without a good laugh, so keep smiling!!

franki
09-07-2002, 03:33 PM
OK, but you sound like you are drunk ....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Son, im old enough to be your daddy and i still got a little bit of cajun go juice left in my carborator...no harm intended, none taken... just to give you a visual, ever seen the movie \"tthe big labowski\"? well, member the old guy at the bar with the cowboy hat, well, thats a spittin image of me, i have more road miles than 56 chevy, but i still know how to make the ladies purr...

Funlover
09-07-2002, 04:16 PM
Hey Jamboot,

Please catch us up to speed on the new \"PAN\". We haven\'t heard from you for a week, and last we knew you were going to pick up a store clerk you had just met.

C\'mon, tell us ALL the lovely details...

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 04:26 PM
well funlover: she started eyeing me like a tomcat eyes an empty tuna can, and i think she and i both knew it was love at first \"lust\"...she shot me a big ol grin when i came in for a 6 pack, as i put the suds on the checkout table, something made me \"you look you could stand a few of these\"...she said that she had been having a toughnite and certainly could use a \"whistle whetter\"...in a few minutes, i got her number on the back of those free match covers and commenced to call her the next day...true, i did break my normal rule and stayed on the phone longer than 15 min on my first contact, but hey, we hit it off real well....since my daddy raised me to be a gentleman, all i will say is we get along better than a crop of crawdaddies...of course, my PAN did all the work...i just sat back and watched

Funlover
09-07-2002, 04:44 PM
Thanks, Jamboot.

Keep us posted on any new developements or hits on PAN, OK?

Funlover

marv14yag
09-07-2002, 05:40 PM
I use coolwater and PPA, and PPA\'s SCENT isnt\' that strong, it\'s just enough to make the pheros smell good, and, with the cologne on, they can\'t even SMELL it, directly...

Bart

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 10:42 AM
Ok here is the thing, you will get a lot better reactions if you try it first, post your findings, then ask oppinions.

EXPERIMENT!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Good luck

tounge
09-08-2002, 10:56 AM
Hmph. First Jamboot doesn\'t drink, and then in the next post he\'s buying a frickin 6-pack.

Some people here are being played like a violin.

Mtnjim
09-09-2002, 01:28 PM
Ya, SODA POP

wink wink nudge nudge

;~}