PDA

View Full Version : For Anonymous Users

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Your probably trying to make up your mind whether these products work, well there are many people on this forum that swear by them!!!
So why not, sign up to the forum and become a member, that way you can ask some questions that your probably eager to ask /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
09-04-2002, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I recently said the same to a lurking german phero user who sent me an e-mail. Today he has become a forum member.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:55 AM
If i was Bruce ( and i never will be, as im no where near as nice as him ) id make it, that they had to sign up, like many forums!!!!

Xehupatl
09-04-2002, 12:43 PM
hey, there\'s even an Austrian lurker who sent me an e-mail once ... damn and I thought I\'d be the only one using \'em in my country /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

ste

Gerund
09-04-2002, 12:56 PM
Maybe somebody spilled the beans about the initiation newbies have to go through if they join? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 01:09 PM
Jeez! Know all, tell all!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 01:13 PM
oh you guys crack me up lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 01:32 PM
Now what was the first thing they had to do . . . hmm . . . wasn\'t it something like run around the local mall with an entire 10ml bottle of PI/m dumped on their head? (<font color=red>snicker</font color=red>)

EXIT63
09-04-2002, 01:35 PM
Shouldn\'t they have to sprint through shopping malls wearing nothing but a sex strap around their heads?

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Yes that was it /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif plus undiluted EW in the strap for testing purposes . . . LOL.

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 02:36 PM
Ok now thats just plain mean!

Lets do it!

BassMan
09-04-2002, 09:16 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Shouldn\'t they have to sprint through shopping malls wearing nothing but a sex strap around their heads?

<hr></blockquote>It wasn\'t around the head, and you\'re conveniently omiting the part about the spankings...

Gerund
09-04-2002, 09:33 PM
I forget... You mean, we\'re supposed to spank them with the sex straps? Who keeps changing the initiation protocol, and why don\'t they keep me updated?!

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Now I remember:
1. They must run through the mall with only a sex strap on (Bassman gets to choose where they strap it)
2. EW in the sex strap for testing purposes.
3. Bassman gets to chase them, spanking them with a sex strap if they slow down or if they don\'t sing the pheromone song at the top of their lungs. It goes like this, \"I am the very model of the modern pheromone carrier . . . .\"

BTW does anyone else know how the rest of the song goes? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

EXIT63
09-05-2002, 03:29 AM
...BTW does anyone else know how the rest of the song goes?...

No but now it\'ll be stuck in my head all day.

Gerund
09-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Ahem~

\"I am the very model of a modern major pherodude,
I’ve information APC, NPA -- (it’s sometimes rude)
I know the Alter Ego, and I quote the phero mixer,
From JBX to DD1, and other cute elixirs…\"

SOMEbody STOP me!~ lol

EXIT63
09-05-2002, 04:30 PM
GREAT, Now it\'s gonna be stuck in my head all night too
Thanx alot.

Gerund
09-05-2002, 07:21 PM
#######Well, as you\'ll be awake for a while then, I may as well submit the rest of it...#######

I am the very model of a modern major pherodude,
I’ve information APC and NPA it’s sometimes rude!
I know the Alter Ego and I quote the phero mixer,
From JBX to DD1 and other cute elixirs…

I’m very well acquainted too with Forums pheromonal,
I understand the postings mainly horny and hormonal!
About gel and oil and alcohol I’ve loads of information,
Of those you maybe should avoid at times of ovulation…

In short in matters pregnant with desires to get nude,
I am the very model of a modern major pherodude!

How do you feel about THAT as an Initiation Song for New Members? I think it has definite potential, but I\'m nervous that it could prompt Amnesty International to get involved~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
09-05-2002, 07:46 PM
LOL /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif . Now make a recording of you singing it (in your worst singing voice) and send it Exit so he can listen to it all night long. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 08:46 PM
You know that was really good, don\'t you? That was really good.

still chuckling,

R

Gerund
09-06-2002, 11:11 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks, hot stuff~