PDA

View Full Version : New Here...250 dollars to spend...need help!!

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 07:32 AM
First of all I wanna say hello to everyone. Ive been lurking around and reading on these boards for around 1 month.Throughout this time, I was able to study up on most of the pheromones through reading of posts and reviews. Finally I was able to save up 250 dollars after my recent birthdayand well, I was interested in purchasing 250 dollars worth of merchandise from the site, but I wanted to know if you guys could recommend a smart way to spend my funds. Which products or sets of products equaling 250 dollars, would you all recommend to me. Products alone or sets...Im pretty smart so I could figure out the mixing processes of sets as well..Which products work the best???Im 6 foot 180 pds male. Please let me know what you guys think...I respect your opinions whatever they may be. Thanks alot in advance and I look forward to posting more on this great site

upsidedown
09-04-2002, 07:36 AM
How old are you SonnyBlack? And, what age range of women are you wanting to attract? If you can supply this information, I think you\'ll get lots of suggestions.

Welcome.

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 07:43 AM
oh yea...i forgot to mention my age...sorry about that fellas. Im 22 yrs old (recently turned 22 on Labor Day) and Im looking to attract women from 18 thru 30...although I wouldnt mind attracting a couple of mid 30 \"Mrs Johnson Types\" as well ...hehe.On a side note, I come from a very small town in Texas but recently transferred (6 days ago) to the University of Texas In San Antonio...so as you can guess Im overwhelmed by the amount of women that are now before me...and im looking to attract as many as possible...

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 08:48 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif $250! Perfect!

Rank order:

SOE (roll-on plus a couple of gels if you want, they are very handy!)
AE
NPA
RM special (get some SOE gels here)
PPA (I\'m guessing, had some great reports though)
TE (why not?)

Of course you might want to get the chem set, but I wouldn\'t, not yet.

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 09:40 AM
sounds good bro...how different are Primal Instinct and Rogue Male in serving their purposes??I know they both have the same NONE content..but do they work the same??Are they equally potent??? I was thinking of maybe ordering something with copulins as well....do they work to attract women as well???Would it be wise for me to order something with copulins as well???Also..how well does Alter Ego work??because ive heard some contrasting opinions on this one...is it worth getting???Any other suggestions everyone else??

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 09:52 AM
SonnyBlack

CptKipling is right in his list of products. But the one thing that is not on his list is the fact that all these products are going to require testing on your part. Save your money and purchase a few to start. Test for a week or two with SOE, NPA & RM/m to start. See how they affect you and the girls around you. Check for DIHL\'s as well as OD\'s until you zero in on a good dose. Read the Cookbook on this website (it\'s good reading) and see what mixes and procedures to use.

If you want to order everything at one time, that\'s great to. Just have patience and a positive attitude when first flight testing the products.

franki
09-04-2002, 09:56 AM
I agree with Justhuge, don´t spend $250 on phero´s all at once. Buy SOE, TE and RM to get started.

Well, just my €0,02!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 10:21 AM
Start of with the basic pheros like SOE, AE, NPA
This lets u experiment, and lets u c if pheros will work for you

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 11:12 AM
what about copulins??Do these work as well???Also...between Primal Instinct and Rogue Male...which works better????

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Yeah what about copulins!!! Who\'s tried them out, are they worth the money?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:21 AM
PI/m so far hasn\'t worked for me solo. I haven\'t spent much time with it as of yet. RM/m does seem to work alone and with the NPA (JB-X) for me.

I\'ll probably try more combos w/ PI/m & Attraction after my test with PAN. I\'ve got to try more with AFA as well.

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 11:22 AM
SonnyBlack,

Welcome to the forum! Since you have a bit of money to spend I recommend a wide range of products. For more info go to the reference page and click the cookbook. My suggestions:

1. SOE roll bottles. Good for improving your mood and everyone around you. Great for first dates since it makes a relaxed atmosphere.
2. RM special. You get to try out the gels. RM is strong, clean, and has a wonderful scent. PI/m\'s -none is not quite refined as RMs. I tend to see stronger rxns from PI/m both good and bad.
3. The dynamic duo. You get NPA and APC. You get to try out JB#1. APC by itself is a great start for a new person like you. It is not that concentrated so you can test out to see what your optimal -none concentration is.

Oh, and copulins. Haven\'t tired them, but I hear it makes the ladies more comfortable around you.
Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Got to go along with the Swinger ---

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 11:43 AM
but is rogue male as strong as Pi/m???BEcause if it isnt, ID rather fork in the extra dough and get the stronger one...

franki
09-04-2002, 11:46 AM
You are comparing apples with grapes here. RM has the clean Stone Lab a-none that many people like. Don´t worry, RM has more than enough a-none in it!!

PI/m might be stronger´, but stronger doesn´t mean better. \"Less is more\"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:54 AM
Well guy - Again, it all depends on how it works for you individually. PI/m is stronger than RM/m but RM/m has a great scent where PI/m is not quite as unique with rough edges to the nose. I like RM/m personally but you will see there are other opinions. You\'ll have to choose based on all the info.

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 12:00 PM
one other thing that i wanted to know...lets say I purchase Primal Instinct for men...can I cover up the musky odor by putting on cologne of my own??Does the cologne hide the mones smell...and make it less effective??or does it stay just as effective??In other words can I add cologne to any mones products and not have it kill its effectiveness???...Oh and one last thing(i hate asking so many questions...im sorry...i just wanted to be clear on a couple of things fore i order) does anyone know if copulins work to atract females at all???

xvs
09-04-2002, 12:13 PM
My suggestion:

Get pure A1, -nol and -none and do your own experiments.

Besides copulins, that\'s basically all that\'s sold in any of these products. (Well, there\'s -rone, but the utility of -rone is unclear at best.)

And this way you don\'t have to deal with all the competing fragrances...just use your own cologne if you want to (I\'m not convinced it\'s necessary though).

Good luck!

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 12:19 PM
but will putting on cologne over the mones affect the way they work???Are they less effective if you put on cologne over them????

franki
09-04-2002, 12:20 PM
no, rather more effective.

upsidedown
09-04-2002, 12:26 PM
The jury is still out on whether cops work. I tend to think it helps a little if you don\'t use too much...but it\'s hard to know for sure just how much they affect the reactions.

Personally, if I were going to choose between RM or PI/m, I go with the RM because it smells better. But, I would also get it mainly to add NPA and make the JBX mix. This has been a real effective mix.

One other thing on copulins that I\'ve been kicking around. But, I\'m thinking about ordering the PPA for women because it has -nol and cops. Then, I thought I\'d add NPA to it to make it a \"man\'s\" pheromone by beefing up on the always effective NPA -none and secret ingredients, but it would also contain some -nol and an ever so slight amount of cops. I\'m thinking this might make an interesting mix to test cops in the mix, assuming the scent of the PPA is enough to cover the strong NPA smell. I\'m not suggesting this to you as someone who\'s tried it, so I don\'t know...this would just be experimental. But, I\'m planning to try this combo soon.

SonnyBlack
09-04-2002, 12:28 PM
cool then...so I can buy Primal Instinct for men and cover up its musky odor with my Cool Water cologne and it will still remaim 100% as effective as before???

franki
09-04-2002, 12:30 PM
yes!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 01:20 PM
Hi Sonny, welcome to the forum!

I think I\'m going to repeat some already given suggestions, but here they are anyway:

1) since you are a newbie, you should get SoE in your first order. It\'s one of the products that delivers hits (chatty-type) almost out-of-the-box. The SoE gels are very good too.
2) you have -nol, now it\'s -none turn. It seems to me that you are charmed by PI /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif , so get it if you want but be careful for OD. Cologne covering is highly recommended. Alternatively you could opt for RM, which already carries a very pleasant cover fragrance.
3) since you mention that you use a cologne (Cool Water, very... um, cool /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ), a recommended buy is NPA. Also, if you\'ll want to throw yourself into mixes, you\'ll see that NPA is in almost every mix out there.
4) there is this new PAN rumour (PPA + NPA), if the reports from the forum users are good you might be willing to buy it, maybe in your second order.

Let us know your choice and first impressions!

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 01:35 PM
Yeah, these people are right, I got a bit carried away! My fave combo at the moment is AE/SOE (that can be gel pack SOE), with a little -none (RM or PI is the expensive option, but NPA and TE are very affective also). To address your earlier question, RM and PI do work differently, in that PI is a dirty -none and RM is more stealthy, this is both good and bad because OD\'s are harder with RM, but the smelly -none associations can give more overt sexual hits. Both products are very affective, but be aware that RM has its own pleasant cover scent.

Important newbie purchases:

SOE
NPA/TE

Less important:

AE
RM
PI
PPA

As for the cops, you might want to consider a womans product (PI/w has LOTS of -nol with some cops, or PCC or PPA/w), but I would wait untill you\'ve decided pheros work for you. Check the \"Who has bought the copulin concentrate\" thread for lots of info on cops.

Good luck!

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 01:36 PM
Oh and yes, AE should be good for someone of your age, perhaps with some SOE.

bpg1
09-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Does any one have any views on which is better for a newbie, young male: SOE or AE?
I\'d appreciate any feedback.

upsidedown
09-05-2002, 09:46 AM
I think it depends on what kind of results you want to get. The AE contains some -none, which is supposed to get the more sexual reactions, whereas the SoE contains no -none, and gets mostly friendly reactions.

I personally think that if you can afford to get both, you should. You should experiment with a -none product like AE, and a -nol product like SoE to see which gets the best respeonses that you\'re looking for. I actually find that using both at the same time works pretty well for me. But this is with the old scent of AE which is very subtle. Then newer version of AE has a new scent that may not blend as well with the scent of SoE however.

DrSmellThis
09-05-2002, 11:59 AM
To me the best for beginners who still want huge results are original scent AE and Edge (or possibly NPA instead, which you could mix first with grain alcohol 1:1 and then mix that 1:1 with AE.). You\'ll get a free SOE gel pack, so you can try that one out.

Use your own cologne or essential oil blend to cover them.

SonnyBlack
09-06-2002, 05:56 AM
so then this is kinda what I think my order will look like:
2 SoE roll ons, PI/m, NPA,The Edge, APC, AE...and if I have some dough left over PCC for the copulins....what do you all think...gimme any suggestions

franki
09-06-2002, 06:07 AM
That order makes $300!

jose
09-06-2002, 06:22 AM
If you want to attract some females in their mid 30s and I mean sexual get hits AE,PI/m,(covered with cologne) should do the trick.

SonnyBlack
09-06-2002, 10:16 AM
one last thing ...what do you guys think about me ordering PERFECT TEn and making my own concoctions instead of spending all this money on all these other products??what do you guys think about this...would it be better??And as for the mixing..i could do very well with this...i am a biology major and have taken two chemistry classes so im not new to the mixing process....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 10:40 AM
SonnyBlack,

Dude, you have to mellow out and relax. Just follow the steps all the folks have listed for you here in the threads and place a basic order with Love Scent. It\'s just that simple. Save your money and don\'t over-complicate the issue. The point is to see how the pheros effect you personally & and the people around you first and then inch up from there. P-10 is not a start for a beginner and neither is a chem set.

Don\'t try to build a mountain in your first order. Build a foundation first and go up from there.

sabSpeaks
09-06-2002, 11:49 AM
Everything in moderation. $250 of pheromones is not moderation.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 12:01 PM
You got it Sab...

xvs
09-06-2002, 12:50 PM
I just want to say one more time that I think you\'d be MUCH better off getting the pure pheros and playing with combinations on your own.

It would also be cheaper than what you\'re getting.

Get the chem set for $99: http://love-scent.com/kits/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/order.html\")
and the androstadienone (a1) for $79.95: http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/kits/extra/order.html\")

That\'s all you need. Period. Nothing else. You will have spent $180 and have EVERY male pheromone sold by Love-Scent.

You can then combine them drop by drop to duplicate every other product they sell exactly and see what works for you.

All you don\'t get is the fragrance, but for mixing, fragrances are a big minus.

After you find what combination of pheros work for you, you can re-order the larger sizes of individual pheros and have exactly what you need.

AND you will have saved money.

Watcher
09-06-2002, 01:03 PM
30 Bucks for PCC $210 and you can make any sort of phero concontion you want that would be $420 Australian which is a bloody huge amount, about 1 year of my spending on love-scent.

franki
09-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Once again: Do yourself a favor Sonny Black and start with the \"easy\" products and not the chem set. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 10:15 PM
Start off with the Dynamic Duo and move up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

-The Bat

DrSmellThis
09-07-2002, 02:03 AM
XVS is right except for missing the Edge or NPA, which both have unique and effective pheros found nowhere else.

That\'s what I do now -- all my own mixes.

xvs
09-07-2002, 02:06 AM
I think it\'s extremely doubtful that Edge or NPA have unique and effective pheros found nowhere else.

There\'s nothing in the literature to support that, except perhaps for some things which are patented by Erox.

jose
09-07-2002, 06:56 AM
I wouldn\'t recommend a new guy starting off on mixing if he doesn\'t know what he\'s doing. Just get products that are already prepared, like RM combo, AE, PI/m and save the rest of your money.

SonnyBlack
09-07-2002, 07:12 AM
but how hard is it really to mix these products with your own cologne???I mean i have taken two chemistry classes ( as i mentioned before) so Im pretty sure I could solve this pretty quick...and plus Id rather use my own colognes for fragrance with the mixes than the ones that come with mones...Its just an idea..i mean ill probably end up ordering ready made products..but I was just wondering why it is such a big deal for a newbie not to order chem sets and do his own mixes???

franki
09-07-2002, 07:18 AM
It is not that the mixing itself is too difficult. The difficulty is making the phero´s actually work. If you buy one of the ready made products it is much easier to get acquainted to the effects of mones. You have to know what you must be looking for, before you start with the raw chemicals!

Hope I helped! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SonnyBlack
09-07-2002, 08:03 AM
Two SoE roll ons, PI/m, NPA, The Edge, APC, AE...this is what my order looks like at the moment...two last things i needed to know before placing it:
1)is it beneficial for me to order something with copulins??if so which is better PCC or EW???
2)Ive noticed that nol-heavy products (such as SOE) usually get a very good response with women...I also noticed that PI/w contains a hefty 11mgs of nol...in which case I was wondering if it is a good idea to order it...have any guys tried it to attract women??does it work in this manner???

thanks in advance

upsidedown
09-07-2002, 08:04 AM
Well, I can\'t say one way or the other about the chem set, as I\'ve never used it.

However, if you\'ve taken chemistry and are familiar with chemicals, then you should be able to handle the basics of mixing. From my standpoint, I never took chemistry, but as a Newbie I didn\'t find it difficult at all to make mixes of the popular mixes such as JB#1 and DD#1 etc. But, the guidelines were already established, so no guesswork.

I do think the pre-mixed stand-alone products do work very well. I may go against conventional wisdom, but I\'d say that if you want to get the chem set, then that\'s your business. However, please go over and read disclaimers on it first. There is NO guarantee on the chem. set The chem set page says no to order this if you are new to pheromones. It\'s not that you\'re unable to mix, but as others have said, you\'re just not familiar with what you’re mixing yet. However, IF you do go ahead and get the chem set anyway, which you have a right to do, then please try to emulate the ratios of pheromone types that are in other established products that have been shown to work. And, try to get input from people on here who know what they\'re doing to give you guidance on your mix ratios. Otherwise, I think people here fear that you’ll get discouraged if you don’t see results, simply because you’re not that familiar with pheromones yet and aren’t making good mixes.

I\'d say that if you really want to get the chem set simply because you want to use your own colognes, then don\'t start with the chem set, but instead start off with some of the unscented additive products. These are meant to be added to your own cologne. NPA appears to be an effective -none based product that can be added to most colognes, but it does change the fragrance slightly, so there are no guarantees on the final scent. Another I would recommend for mixing would be AFA, which is Stone Labs\' additive product. It contains both -none and -nol in equal amounts, and being from Stone Labs, it\'s a very clean and scentless product. So, you should be able to add it to your own cologne without altering its scent any at all...it might just dilute it a bit. I think I\'d recommend you try this before buying the entire chem set.

CptKipling
09-07-2002, 09:20 AM
Why no RM?

xvs
09-07-2002, 01:09 PM
I don\'t see how premixed products are better.

First of all, the amount you use will determine the result you get. So you still have to experiment no matter what.

Secondly, you can\'t get mixes of any ratio of any of the ingredients. For instance, with these premixes, there\'s no way to try just -nol. or just -nol and a1 (in fact, there\'s NO a1!!!!).

Third, when you do mix, you get conflicting frangrances, since most of these products add some kind of fragrance.

There\'s no reason at all to get mixes if you have the budget and intelligence to use the chem set.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:15 PM
sonny, let me tell you somthing...ive just got finished reading all these damn posts about all these [censored] trying to tell you what to buy....son, you got a bigger problem than pheros..its called the \"inability to make a decision\"...now, that will kill you faster with chicks than a one legged mule..i want you to order two things: the dynamic duo for men and PIm,..thats all right now..forget the rest..you dont need the rest of the [censored] as its too complicated and not effective enough..stay away from nol..its for sissies and wont get you the puss....son, im not trying to be harsh but i see a young feller in need of some direction, trust me...i aint steering youwrong..you get those two items, and then let me know how they work for you and then we will go from there...

DrSmellThis
09-07-2002, 03:16 PM
If you\'re motivated and inspired to use the chem set, go for it. We\'ll help you. Besides that, A1 and NPA (edge) are necessary for full armament.

upsidedown
09-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Hay Jamboot.

Why did you suggest PIm and the Dynamic duo? I thought PAN made every other item obsolete. I really figured you\'d suggest the PAN mixture to this guy.

upsidedown
09-07-2002, 06:25 PM
I agree with DrSmellThis on the A1. I\'ve only been using it for 4 or 5 days now, but it does seem to really improve results when put in the mix.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 06:34 AM
yes, i did....for three reasons 1. he needs to get his feet wet on [censored] that works, i want to make sure this pan works for everyone else before i recommend it to a newbie, im waiting to see if pan is only good for me or if its conducive to everyon else..and 2. PI will get him the respect a newbie so desperately needs..and 3. i dont need the competition..case closed

CptKipling
09-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Ah right, lets just get one think strait.

-nol

Your absolutly right, wont get you sexual hits on its own. Does that mean its useless? Hell no. I little knowledge is a very damgerous thing, so DO NOT LISTEN TO ONE SINGLE PERSON WITHOUT QUESTIONING, IS THAT REALLY TRUE?

-nol is very effective for other things, and is a very usefull part of a mix. How is it for sissies exactly? Provokes chattiness and break the ice, creating a general aura of frienliness (not in the \"Hi, I\'m a doormat, come walk on me\" way, but it makes yoiu more approchable). DO NOT WRITE IT OFF BECAUSE OF THE RAMBLINGS OF -NONE JUNKIES, WHO NEVER CONSIDER ALL THE FACTS.

Phew! Rant over.

DrSmellThis
09-09-2002, 04:26 AM
Stone\'s research suggests that the 3 mone mix is clearly superior to -none alone.

Also, NPA has 3 mones.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 06:48 AM
Ah, but do you know what they are?

DrSmellThis
09-09-2002, 01:57 PM
No one but Bruce here knows what they are.

Still, useful knowledge. Artfully combining available -mones has always been the most effective approach, I believe.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 02:46 PM
Exactly. Whatever is in NPA definately gets the job done, as does its cousin TE.