PDA

View Full Version : Help me, please...

Lutz
09-03-2002, 06:55 PM
I have used pheros in the past, but they simply did not work for me, so I quit using them (I last used one about 8 months ago). I primarily tried using JB #1, but I got absolutely no results. But now I have decided to give another shot at it. (Maybe pheros don\'t work for me, but I really want to see for myself that they actually work. Don\'t laugh at me, please...) Which combos would be suitable for me? I know that everyone gets different results, but I would like some general recommendations. The cookbook says that DD #1 tends to work well with younger guys (25 and under), so should I go with that one?

BTW, I am Asian and 20 years old. My height is 5\'11. I consider myself slight above-average looking.

I am quite certain that a lot of people have asked this kind of question before, but any recommendations would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

upsidedown
09-03-2002, 07:44 PM
Lutz,

I\'ve never gotten any results with JB#1 either (although I am going to try it with a little A1 mixed in tomorrow.) But, even though JB#1 hasn\'t worked for me, most of the other products and mixes have worked. So, don\'t feel like they all don\'t work just because one mix didn\'t work.

I would recommend that you try one of the Stone Labs products. They are top quality stuff. My personal favorite is Alter Ego. It has a nice blend of the three main pheromones and is an excellent standalone product. I think a drop or two for a guy your age might work pretty well.

Or, since you already have some NPA, you might try the PPA which is another Stone Labs product. It is less expensive, only $25, however it also only contains -none....and not any -nol. However, someone on here has reported awesome results with a mixture of PPA and NPA at something like 5 to 1. This might be worth trying.

The DD#1 mix you mentioned is excellent also. I\'m 43, but I\'ve gotten excellent hits from young 20 year old women using this mixture. The -nol in the SoE really works well, and the NPA seems to kick in as well. I don\'t think you could go wrong trying that mixture either.

So, I guess it\'s just up to you as to how much money you want to spend in order to do a lot of experimenting with different products and mixtures.

Lutz
09-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Actually, I don\'t have any pheros anymore. LOL I used them all up 8 months ago and stopped using them since.

Alter Ego also didn\'t work for me. I tried the AE/TE combo, but it didn\'t work. (I also tried using them separately, but no results again.)

So, you seem to be recommending NPA/PPA or NPA/SoE... OK. And also, what do you think about the RM/SoE combo that is on sale right now? Since it seems to be rather inexpensive, I want to experiment with it, but I would like to hear some opinions on it.

Anyway, thanks for your input! I really appreciate it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:30 AM
Has any asian male gotten good results from pheros?!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:39 AM
Ive never heard anybody have success with it, but he could be the first /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
09-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Uh oh... Pheros don\'t work for Asian males...? Am I screwed, then?

franki
09-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Yes! lol ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:52 AM
Just give them ago, as there is a guarentee to the products, so if they dont work, send them back, and give us the chance to buy them at a reduced price /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 01:27 PM
Wait a sec . . . if they didn\'t work why would you be screwed (chuckle /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif )?

Anyhow all kidding aside, I\'m asian and I have had plenty of results on asian chicks. In fact my first major hit with PI/m was with an asian chick (late 20s) on the bus. With all of the testing that I have been doing I have figured out a few things. SOE 12\" will have effects on anybody across the board. For -none you really have to go with a fairly low dosage. I have found that in the neighborhood of 4-10 drops of APC usually do the trick. Hope this helps. Oh and hang around social places.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:07 PM
SwingerMD - 4 to 10 drops of APC? Isn\'t that a lot? Pushing the OD limits maybe?

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 02:26 PM
Pushing OD for me is about 2 drops of RM or PI/m. I believe 10 drops of APC = 1 drop of RM or PI/m.

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 02:27 PM
No not in the slightest. APC is very weak, we think! Try it for yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 08:05 PM
4 drops of APC is like 1 drop of Jambat mix. It\'s definitely a low dosage. Swinger, do you think you need lower dosages because you dance a lot? The dancing definitely heats up my shirt and increases the dispersal on clothing by an order of magnitude. I don\'t know about skin application though.

SwingerMD
09-04-2002, 11:17 PM
Basic room of thumb for me is lower dose of -none is good for classes (contact is guarranteed) so that would be about 4-6 drops of APC. For social dancing a little higher 8-10 would be great so that you can attract follows. As for SOE I would use the DD#1 mix. SOE alone tends to keep me from getting to the dance floor. And last time it also kept everyone socializing rather than dancing /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif. Oh and I apply to skin.