PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Challenge - Video of a Hit

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 01:11 PM
I was thinking about how to recognize a hit and realized that the best way would be to capture a real hit on video. One could SHOW hair flipping and DIHL to someone who hasn\'t experienced them. That thought lead to how difficult it would be to make that happen in the real world.

The best idea I could come up with is a hidden camera at a party, focused on some likely female targets, maybe with a couple of drinks in them already. Look for females showing a lot of skin and cleavage as clues to ovulation. Enter a guy wearing pheromones who proceeds to flirt with the targets. I\'d think one might be able to capture a hit in a few tries. Of course, one would edit to blur the faces to make the people unrecognizable to protect their privacy. Using a public bar has even more legal entanglements.

I offer this to you guys who are more into the party scene than I. One could then reduce to a mpg or similar file format for distribution.

upsidedown
09-03-2002, 01:19 PM
If you blur the faces, then you still won\'t be able to see what the DIHL looks like.

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 01:21 PM
Good point.

The subtle facial expressions of a DIHL would also be difficult to capture on a hidden camera. But I\'d take any kind of hit on video.

upsidedown
09-03-2002, 01:29 PM
Well, I suppose somebody who really knows what these things look like could always hire some actors and actresses to act out the various different hits and make a training video for everybody. Then you wouldn\'t have to blur the faces or anything. However, that would take some effort to put together, and would probably be open to criticism as being someone\'s stereotypical idea of reality and not actual reality itself.

Whitehall
09-03-2002, 01:33 PM
That was my train of thought too - it would not be worthless using actors and actresses but it would be only an interpretation of reality, not reality. Some women can do a pretty good job of faking it just based on their \"natural\" abilities.

I\'d still prefer the real deal.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 01:30 AM
The idea of getting a hit on video is actually a pretty cool idea. But you\'re gonna have to get somebody to follow you with a camcorder, visit your local spy shop and buy a wearable pin hole camera, or walk around like a tourist with video camera. My friend just bought a camcorder and is dying to use it, I may have something here. LOL

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 10:02 AM
I was thinking that a setup at a party might be the easiest way but I open to all ideas. If you and your buddies got another plan, go for it!

Just remember to respect your target\'s privacy and dignity and that you could get it trouble if you blow it.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:39 PM
I know what you mean. My friend (the one with the camcorder) is having a block party this weekend, and he claims that there will be a lot of females present. This may be it. LOL

a.k.a.
10-26-2004, 07:00 AM
Pherocam. What a great

idea!

You’d think, in this age of fiber optics and digital video, a person could get his hands on a

relatively affordable hidden video cam. This way we could show our hits instead of just talking about them.
My

questions are:
a) What would be a good setup for capturing hits? and
b) What would be the legal

issues of posting them on the net? (eg. rather than bluring the faces, would it be possible to get women to sign

release forms after the fact?)

Pancho1188
10-26-2004, 07:11 AM
Sign release forms...

*Begin

dream sequence*

"Hey, by the way. I believe that pheromones had something to do with the reason you flirted

with me back there. Would you sign this to consent to my posting this video of our encounter on the Web so that we

may properly study the effects of pheromones in sexual attraction?"

*SMACK*

*End Dream Sequence*

Good luck with all that...

Friendly1
10-26-2004, 09:02 AM
Video Voyeurism has been outlawed

by many states and cities because of the activities of men who have been caught filming women and girls without

their knowledge or permission.

I would recommend that no one try anything but an open documentary type approach.

That is, let everyone see the camcorder. If they don't object, then you have your footage. If they do object,

then you move on.

Daemon45
10-26-2004, 10:15 AM
Bwah. I like that dream sequence.

And yes, Friendly, the documentary approach would work except for the fact that the woman would be conscious of the

'mones and that knowledge would alter her reaction. Unfortunately, she would have to be filmed without prior

knowledge of the 'mones or the camera. Instead of a documentary it would have to be more along the lines of a

scientific experiment with a multitude of women, guys, and 'mones. Chikara group, Edge group, PI group, etc... and

a control group for each one. All in all it would be extremely expensive, and none of us have the cash to spare (at

least, as far as I'm aware. If anyone wants to come forward I'd definitely participate :-P)

Darkman84
10-26-2004, 10:46 AM
Not neccessarily. You wouldn't

have to tell them about the pheromone experiment. Just let them see the camcorder at the party and ask if

they mind that you tape some footage of the party or not. If they don't mind, then you should be in the clear.

Anything that goes on at the party after that is protected by said subject's agreement to allow recording.

DeMoKiLL
10-26-2004, 12:20 PM
:not advertising: this would

probably be the best camera to use
http://www.spooktech.com/bodyworn/tacticalvideosystems.shtml

DrSmellThis
10-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Ah, the good 'ol days. A

classic thread. :)

SyraBrian
10-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Some reality tv show producer

should come up with a pheromone dating show called Mr. 'Mones.

A dating show with fifteen lovely women,

eight hunks and one Average Joe with access to the latest pheromone technology.

Will the women pass up the

hunks for a little private time with Mr. 'Mones? :lovestruc

Pancho1188
10-26-2004, 03:50 PM
You have a million-dollar idea

there, buddy! You've better delete your post and keep it to yourself! ;)

bjf
10-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Some reality tv show

producer should come up with a pheromone dating show called Mr. 'Mones.

A dating show with fifteen lovely

women, eight hunks and one Average Joe with access to the latest pheromone technology.

Will the women pass

up the hunks for a little private time with Mr. 'Mones? :lovestruc
:lol: :rofl: :box:

TRock
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
Some reality tv

show producer should come up with a pheromone dating show called Mr. 'Mones.

A dating show with fifteen lovely

women, eight hunks and one Average Joe with access to the latest pheromone technology.

Will the women pass up

the hunks for a little private time with Mr. 'Mones? :lovestruc

i wonder if one of the guys on avergae

joe knew about david d, would they have dominated the competition.

lilplaya
10-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Um I dont think the thing about

the tv show with mones is a good idea.

Number 1 everybody would start wearing them now you wouldnt have any

edge on the competition. Girls will catch on to the pheromone's and now think that every guy is wearing them. I

mean the list goes on and on. So just my imput I say keep the pheromone show just a fantasiey.

Friendly1
10-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Knowledge of pheromones is bound

to become more mainstream over the next few years. You guys should just settle down and develop your pheromone

experience so that you are ahead of the game when that happens.

nbnbtc
10-27-2004, 11:22 AM
Pretty soon everyone will have live

mini-pherocams, streaming their hits for all to see 24/7...ok maybe not, but anything is possible heh.

top_dawwgs
10-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Nah.. I say we keep the mones a

secret between all of us at love scent. WE can keep the edge over the others then.