PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Greetings -

I am a 17 year old male who wants to attract a very special lady. Throughout the past few months, I\'ve been talking to her more, hanging out with her, etc. and we do get along quite well.

However, it never got farther than that, and this week presents me with the perfect opportunity. Let\'s just say it will be a one-on-one thing, just me and her, in a few days.

Therefore, I\'ve been thinking of a good mix to try out on this occasion - I\'d like something that\'ll work, something that can make our time together *special*. What do you all suggest?

BTW, I used a mix of SoE, NPA and APC at 7:3:3 today - and I didn\'t really get noticeable results. Any thoughts?

chummym
09-03-2002, 12:59 PM
i think your mixing too much...i\'d just stick to straight SoE use a good ammount off it and see what happens. mixing things with different fragrances is a bad idea most of the time.

oscar
09-03-2002, 01:15 PM
jrooney,

I would suggest going the other direction. Leave the A-Nol out of it. Go with an APC/NPA mix, but not at the standard JB1 ratio of 7:3. That might be fine for club environments for some guys, but for a close up one on one, I\'d try 4:1 APC/NPA. It\'s considerably less intimidating at this ratio, but the signal it sends is still pure sex, NOT \"I want to be your friend\".

If you\'ve used SOE/NPA/APC around her before, you\'ve already established your \"friendliness\". If you want to take it in another direction, show up as the stud, not the buddy.

Just my opinion.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 03:14 PM
APC/NPA, eh? In order to achieve something subtle, yet effective, where should I apply it?

oscar
09-03-2002, 03:41 PM
jrooney,

Put one drop on one wrist, rub that wrist on the inside elbow joint of opposite arm. Switch wrists and repeat. Put another drop on one wrist and wipe it on the side of your neck. Switch.
Put a drop on your chest and use both wrists to sweep it south. Basically dry your wrists on your abdomen. Rub everything in.

If you use 5 total drops of a 4:1 APC/NPA mix, you\'ll be applying one drop of NPA overall.
That\'s my optimum dose.
Your mileage may vary.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

PHP 87
09-03-2002, 04:16 PM
Sorry, but years of experience tells me that she sees you as nothing more than a friend and that\'s it.

She may or may not come around, but in the meantime, keep your options open.