PDA

View Full Version : Rate your favorite pheros!!!

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:07 AM
Hey all!
Each reply of my own in the following is for a different pheromone product or mix (so there will be quite a few).

Vote, so we can see the ratings of each pheromone product or mix!

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:14 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040851xxxPantero\">

APC
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Consistent sexual hits, this product rocks!
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">Consistent innocent flirty hits, would definitely recommend this product
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">Sometimes sexual, sometimes just flirty hits, but always a hit, would recommend this product
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">Occasional hits, would recommend only for the nice fragrance or to be used in a mix
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">No hits, would not recommend this product
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:15 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040917xxxPantero\">

NPA
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Consistent sexual hits, this product rocks!
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">Consistent innocent flirty hits, would definitely recommend this product
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">Sometimes sexual, sometimes just flirty hits, but always a hit, would recommend this product
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">Occasional hits, would recommend only for the nice fragrance or to be used in a mix
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">No hits, would not recommend this product

xxxPantero
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040934xxxPantero\">

Rogue Male

xxxPantero
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040947xxxPantero\">

Scent of Eros

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:16 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040976xxxPantero\">

Super Primal Musk Oil

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:16 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031040991xxxPantero\">

Pheromol Factor

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:17 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041064xxxPantero\">

PI/m

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:17 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041078xxxPantero\">

PI/w

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:18 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041095xxxPantero\">

Alter Ego

franki
Be aware that most of us don´t wear SOE for the \"sexual\" hits! Nevertheless it is a very useful product.

xxxPantero
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041111xxxPantero\">

The Edge

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:19 AM
THE MIXES!!! (from here on out are polls of the mixes)

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041157xxxPantero\">

JB# 1

xxxPantero
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041177xxxPantero\">

JB# 2

xxxPantero
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041192xxxPantero\">

JB# 3

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:20 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041208xxxPantero\">

JBM# 1

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:20 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041244xxxPantero\">

JB-X (the new one, not the old one)

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:23 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031041406xxxPantero\">

PCC

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:25 AM
Franki:

True enough. But that\'s why there\'s a clear definition of sexual hits, and innocent flirty hits. That pretty much covers the most desired types of hits shouldn\'t it? I know there\'s more types of hits, but these are the ones that everyone (me) is in interested in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 01:35 AM
This could be an interesting poll if you report the number of votes and distribution histogram for each product. You can then get an idea of the product\'s popularity as well if there\'s a consensus on its effectiveness.

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:42 AM
For that, we need to wait until people actually vote, then copy all of the results from the polls and write them down, and maybe add them to the Phero Reference or to the cookbook v.4 if nimubs allows it.

Tom
09-03-2002, 02:45 AM
I thought just the administrator can create a polling /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Bruce, I hope you create special folder for polling, so we can track it easier.

Tom
09-03-2002, 02:52 AM
If nobody poll, we will got Error message
Warning: Division by zero in /home/www/server2/ubbthreads/viewpoll.php on line 75

I hope UBB can solve this

MadMaxx
09-03-2002, 05:54 AM
Pantero,

I think your idea is great, but I think the choices in your poll are simply inadequate. Most of the products I absolutely cannot vote on because none of the choices you listed would be a truthful answer. Part of the problem is your insistence on the words \"flirty\" and \"sexual\", and the other problem is words like \"always\". I\'ve used many of the products but could vote only on RM because it is complete shite in my opinion.

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 07:00 AM
Hey Max.

If you have a better idea in mind, let me know! I have no doubt that your poll would have more accurate choices, so create your poll then! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 11:34 AM
I like this poll, but it is true that polls become a part of the permanent record here. Creating them takes a lot of thought and preparation for that reason. It will be confusing if we start having hundreds of polls that measure \"sort of\" the same phenomena.

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Update

So far, the winners, at least in sexual hits, are:
JB-X (only two votes, but both for consistent sexual hits)
NPA = 61%
The Edge = 50%

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 02:58 PM
for those of you who think that the voting choices are too vague then just think of the ratings as 1-5. 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. this is a really great idea for the newbies such as myself and others who want to try out new products.

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Wow, I can\'t believe JB# 1 has sucha low percentage. I thought most people who used it said it worked? It\'s easier for me to read numbers instead of words, hence this poll.

AlphaCalibur, that is a great idea. Listen to him, you guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 04:31 PM
So, what are the numbers for Jambat? Isn\'t there some overlap between Jambat and NPA scores though?

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 04:35 PM
No overlap.

Mixes and products alone count separately.
AND HERE ARE THE VOTES FOR JB# 1

JB# 1 (Total Votes: 9)

Consistent sexual hits, this product rocks! 2 (22%)

Consistent innocent flirty hits, would definitely recommend this product 0 (0%)

Sometimes sexual, sometimes just flirty hits, but always a hit, would recommend this product 2 (22%)

Occasional hits, would recommend only for the nice fragrance or to be used in a mix 2 (22%)

No hits, would not recommend this product 3 (33%)

I couldn\'t believe my eyes, I thought more people liked JB1?

a.k.a.
09-03-2002, 05:12 PM
I took the poll, but I’m wondering... What’s the big deal with hits? And why are we asked to recomend a product on the basis of hits? (Isn\'t that biased?)

NPA gets loads of hits, but I’ve gotten more dates with APC. SOE gets almost no hits, but it’s given me more wild encounters than JB#1. PF gets almost no hits, but I scored every time I wore it on a first date.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 05:26 PM
\" NPA gets loads of hits, but I?ve gotten more dates with APC. SOE gets almost no hits, but it?s given me more wild encounters than JB#1. PF gets almost no hits, but I scored every time I wore it on a first date. \"

So, what is a definition of a hit again? The girl has to approach you out of no where? Scoring with a girl you asked out doesn\'t count?

a.k.a.
09-03-2002, 06:10 PM
Maybe I’m confused. I’d say, at the least, a girl has to smile at you (out of the blue). That’s what I call “hits”. And I’d think that the bare minimum for a \"sexual hit\" would be some sort of physical contact.

In any case, I\'m not trying to nitpick over definitions. I\'m just trying to point out that some products work by getting women\'s attention. Others work by making women more open to suggestion. This poll seems to have an implicit bias against the second category.

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 08:03 PM
The numbers show that Alter Ego and NPA are very good products, NPA being the top one for now!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 08:34 PM
I think you should do another poll with ratings in separate categories (hits, conversation, etc.) and an overall rating.

It seems strange to me that NPA would have such a high rating with APC lower. Does that imply mixing with cologne works better than APC? That doesn\'t speak too well for Jambat mix!

xxxPantero
09-03-2002, 09:40 PM
To do a really good poll, i wouldn\'t be able to do it within the love-scent site.

These polls only allow radio buttons and one poll per post

jose
09-04-2002, 05:28 AM
Looks to me like Alter Ego is winning the poll, for constant sexual hits and occasionally questions. I agree that we should start another poll, it just doesn\'t look too accurate.

ironration
09-04-2002, 06:17 AM
Well the basic problem is the small number of votes for each poll, we need at least 50+ votes on each product before we really can say much about the results. Still, I think the real numbers for these products are even lower. The silent majority with no hits are probably less likely to vote compared to more enthusiastic phero users.

CptKipling
09-04-2002, 07:14 AM
a.k.a brings up a very valid point. Judging a product/mix on its success in the \"overt sexual hit\" department is not a good way of deciding the effectiveness of that product/mix. I love SOE for many reasons, but it doesnt get me overt sexual hits. When I mix it, I can acheive those hits. Surprised about JB#1 aswell, we definately need more people voting.

DrSmellThis
09-04-2002, 07:18 AM
Next, a getting laid with pheros poll.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 07:49 AM
There are qualitative differences between pheromone product that a quantitative poll would not reveal.

That said, the poll results generally reflect the experiences of forum participants as written; NPA is the sexiest and SoE is the most social. The mixes tend to be different balances between \'none and \'nol with other ingredients as garnishes - these allow one to better tailor one\'s pheromone signature to one\'s goals and social setting and skills.

BassMan
09-04-2002, 08:30 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

There are qualitative differences between pheromone product that a quantitative poll would not reveal.

That said, the poll results generally reflect the experiences of forum participants as written; NPA is the sexiest and SoE is the most social. The mixes tend to be different balances between \'none and \'nol with other ingredients as garnishes - these allow one to better tailor one\'s pheromone signature to one\'s goals and social setting and skills.

<hr></blockquote>Very true. And it\'s gotton even more interesting now that we have a variety of nones to play with. Seems like not only do the products/mixes run over a spectrum from none to nol, but the nones run a spectrum from down and dirty to squeeky clean.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 08:49 AM
Pure \'none will give pure responses. The variety is from impurities and from undisclosed additives.

It sure is nice to have a spectrum of raw materials to develop our arts. Watercolors vs oils, so to speak.

BassMan
09-04-2002, 08:57 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Pure \'none will give pure responses. The variety is from impurities and from undisclosed additives.

It sure is nice to have a spectrum of raw materials to develop our arts. Watercolors vs oils, so to speak.

<hr></blockquote>Does anyone have an idea of what the impurities in the manufacturing process are? Is it a bunch of similar compounds that aren\'t separated out? Or just junk from the source chemicals?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:40 AM
So, how do you make these polls? Let\'s make another poll with a 1-5 rating in different categories. It\'d also be good to have a running average for the products, with a top 5 list for each category.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:41 AM
Id like to see a top 5 pheros poll, for different age groups

xxxPantero
09-04-2002, 01:30 PM
If you guys can come up with a new and better poll, great. But you won\'t be able to do it on this forum. You\'ll need it on a separate website.

As for getting laid with \'mones poll, DrSmellThis - I know you were joking but I like the idea!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 08:19 PM
The relatively poor ratings for Jambat mix compared to relative excitement on the board could illustrate how perception can be distorted by a small number enthusiasts for a product. PPA may be another example. Was that in the poll???

**DONOTDELETE**
09-06-2002, 07:01 PM
el bumpo threado

**DONOTDELETE**
09-07-2002, 03:31 AM
Its possible that the results for some products were distorted becuase they are harder to use. For example, its harder to OD on SOE than PI/m, therefore there is a greater chance that people using PI will mess up themselves by getting the dosage wrong, dragging its score down. However, i don\'t think you could really find anyway of balancing for that in a poll like this.

ironration
09-08-2002, 12:48 AM
True, but I still do not understand how some people can use 10 times the OD limit without getting OD reactions, while others get OD reactions very early. Given that your own natural pheromones is a so very small fraction compared to the pheromones that you apply, the difference should not really be that large.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 03:24 AM
I\'ve heard a good few stories about massive ODs on none. It appears people will get OD reactions from things like PI when they go about 2 drops, but when they go into the ultra high range i.e. 6 or above people start reacting as they would if nothing was being worn. I\'ve no idea at the moment why this should be, but i\'d be interested to hear in some theories.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2002, 07:33 PM
Maybe, at two drops, people can identify the source of the stinkiness -- you. However, at six drops, people think the room just stinks and doesn\'t react as much.

xxxPantero
09-08-2002, 08:21 PM
I FORGOT TO ADD THE MOST TALKED ABOUT ONE!!!

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1031541713xxxPantero\">

PPA (old one, i\'ll wait till more than two people try the new PPA)

xxxPantero
09-11-2002, 06:04 AM
things that go bump in the night

**DONOTDELETE**
09-11-2002, 08:03 AM
i\'ve gotten laid with SoE, perhaps cuz it made things very comfy in the beginning and i used the masculine tactics of www.pickupguide.com (\"http://www.pickupguide.com\")

i have APC, i am still studying its effects

xxxPantero
10-08-2002, 12:00 AM
bump!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2002, 12:56 AM
Interesting but people should not only buy based on those pool.

What about those who get hits even without extra phero ? What about those who are just too plain ugly to get hits ?

We would need a huge pool of \'\'average Joe\'\' to test those products...