PDA

View Full Version : what would happen if a guy wore copulins

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 06:47 PM
does anyone know. i want to buy the PI/w for the nol properties and was wondering if the copulins will affect me and the ppl around me negatively?

Watcher
09-02-2002, 06:53 PM
Refer to my PCC threads. This is what i have found.

A alternative DD mix consists of
60% SOE 30 % NPA and 10 % PCC. This enhances the effect of the mix in that women react as seeing you as a \"female sex friendly\" by assuming by smell you have slept with another woman - leads to competitiveness for youre attention.

2) Makes other guys around you (esp those that are loud and annoying - betas) less annoying it quiteness them down making them think a alpha female is around who they must not make a move on for the rejection fear factor.

3) In large amounts women sort of get confused in a non-sexual way or react very favourably (the ovulation cycle theroy)
4) if used in small amounts for a short time - ie for a workout with one swipe under the nose it raises T levels (testostrone) thereby increasing the returns from such workouts.
*Can be washed off afterwards*

So far i havent noticed any bad effects although the degree of positive responses seems to vary very widley indeed.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 06:55 PM
thnx for the info

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 01:37 AM
See \"who has ordered the new copulin concentrate\" thread for much more info.