PDA

View Full Version : Baby powder

Tom
09-01-2002, 06:19 AM
I lost the baby powder thread, so I start new thread.
I look at the Baby powder, and found they contains: Canola oil and Pro Vitamin B5.

Is this the part that attract women ?
What if Phero producent add this component to the phero ?

marv14yag
09-01-2002, 11:03 AM
No, Tom.

What attracts them is that...Baby powder absorbs pheromones. Like, it catches them. Now, they smell the BABY POWDER, and it smells GOOD to them, because, what they are REALLY liking is the pheromoens...It\'s like a programming...So that, whenever they smell the baby powder, they know there\'s pheromones...

Bart

druid
09-01-2002, 01:54 PM
so its kinda acts like pubic hair.

marv14yag
09-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Yeah, pretty much, except, is has a SMELL, so that, when they smell it..They KNOW there\'s the organ...They don\'t even have to know there\'s pheros...Pheromonal conditioning.

Bart

sabSpeaks
09-01-2002, 06:06 PM
Vitamin B5? I use it both orally and topically for acne. It is used to treat stress and sleep disorders, but both internally only. Perhaps it serves some different purpose on babies. A stab in the dark, but maybe it is in there to reduce oil production (a known effect of topical B5)?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 06:17 PM
It just smells good -- no mystery.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 09:08 PM
It don\'t matter what\'s in it... if it works for me, you bet your ass I\'ll make it a permanent part of my repertoire.

Whitehall
09-02-2002, 12:08 PM
How would one make a baby powder spiked with pheromones?

One could add \'nol for chattiness, copulins for intimacy/validation, or \'none for alpha signature. Or any combintion.

I think the way to go would be to take a small dab of powder then add the liquids. Start with enough to easliy adsorb the liquids. Then mix in an equal amount of fresh powder and mix throughly. Repeat with another equal volume and so on. It\'s called \"geometric progression.\" Dispense from a capped metal container with a shaker insert in the top.

I would think that the talc would provide a fixative to hold the scent and release it slowly.

Buddydust
09-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Has anyone already tried adding pheromones with the Baby Powder? Whitehall? Anyone?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 05:18 AM
It\'s certainly do-able. There are liquid powders available on the market already - perfumed lotions containing talc that go on liquid and dry to a powdered surface. But why mess with perfection?

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 07:02 AM
Bought some J&J last night. I was thinking about packaging and came up with the idea of a metal can and a powderpuff. The metal seals in the mones and the puff allows application without too much mess. The scented powder will go everywhere during application.

Can\'t wait to break out my powderpuff in the locker room at the gym.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 08:32 AM
Now, THAT I\'d like to see a video of.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 08:40 AM
I doubt that the powderpuff would be the focus of your attention in such a situation.

Where do I get a powderpuff, anyway?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 10:26 AM
Ive noticed that woman love the smell of baby powder, i think they should do a phero version, oh it would drive em all crazy!!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 10:30 AM
http://www.seedman.com/Rachel/powpuff.htm (www.seedman.com/Rachel/powpuff.htm)

Those are pretty basic. Now, the really delux one is here:
http://www.lynxsites.com/giftsmore.htm (\"http://www.lynxsites.com/giftsmore.htm\")

I\'m thinking why don\'t you package it like Kama Sutra Honey dust, in a tin with a soft feather duster applicator?

Or put it in a shaker so you can pour a little out in your hand and spread it around yourself. Put it in your shoes. On your sheets. In your hair. Up your nose.

Oh, wait a minute. got carried away...

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 11:14 AM
You\'re making yourself useful again.

How exactly did our horoscopes conjunct? Or was that \"collide\"?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 11:32 AM
Whitehall, there is no end to my utility.

Sagittarian females don\'t get along with misogynistic troglodytes, is what it said, as I recall.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 11:45 AM
Do Saggitarian females get along with anyone?

I will admit to liking caves.

BassMan
09-04-2002, 11:54 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I\'m thinking why don\'t you package it like Kama Sutra Honey dust, in a tin with a soft feather duster applicator?

<hr></blockquote>Gotta thank you for that one. Brings back some fond memories...

EXIT63
09-04-2002, 01:32 PM
...Do Saggitarian females get along with anyone? ...

Yes, They get along harmoniously with ME ! !

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:17 PM
Kisses darling Exit...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:19 PM
Bassman, don\'t you love that stuff? It\'s pure heaven, smells gorgeous, tastes gorgeous, feels gorgeous, and gives you lots of opportunity to be creative, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Whitehall:

Actually, you and I have a nearly perfect chart together. Which leads me to believe you lied about your age.

Do Sag females get along with anyone?

Probably only if they\'re intoxicated hairdressers.

Otherwise, they a bitch mostly.

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Red,

Just gave you the facts, madam. Perhaps this tells us something about astrology or maybe just your skill at casting charts?

Actually, I\'ve seen this reaction before in women who were fiercely attracted to me. After the initial blush of excitement, sometimes a violent REaction occurs as the women struggles to overcome her conscious loss of free will and volition in the face of her irresistible hormonal attraction to me - sober, bright women especially. Drunk hairdressers just seem to go with it - quietly and mercifully without protest.

The only cure is sweet surrender.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Oh jesus christ.Just spank me and get it over with. I can\'t take the malarky.(i was a gentleman to give you that astro hit, don\'t think i didn\'t see it coming...)P.S. I hate to tell you this, honey, but that REaction you so brilliantly intellectualized just meant that they sobered up ...

Whitehall
09-04-2002, 03:34 PM
I love that kinda talk from a woman.....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey, Exit -

Did we ever find out about *your* astrological chart? What\'s your sign, baby? :-)

Heidi, eating some kick-ass Chinese food

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2002, 05:06 PM
Exit\'s a Scorpio with Venus in Sagittarius. I\'ve been holding off for a birth time from him but he\'s been unable to find it out.

Xaviel
09-04-2002, 07:49 PM
The company that makes the Realm cologne/perfume, Erox, has a perfumed body talc for women. It\'s not baby powder but it does contain pheromones. Here\'s the link:

http://www.realmfragrances.com/Shopping/Catalog/product_detail.asp?ProductCode=756414503100 (\"http://www.realmfragrances.com/Shopping/Catalog/product_detail.asp?ProductCode=756414503100\")

Hope the link works.

BassMan
09-04-2002, 09:49 PM

Bassman, don\'t you love that stuff? It\'s pure heaven, smells gorgeous, tastes gorgeous, feels gorgeous, and gives you lots of opportunity to be creative, right?

<hr></blockquote>Ya got the heaven, ya got the smell, ya got the taste and th\' feel. Creative. Uhhh, yeah! That\'s the ticket. Creative!

All kidding aside, yes, I _do_ love the stuff. Have a can within arm\'s reach at this very moment...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2002, 02:39 AM
Stoke up the Fire Lust Oil. I\'ll be right over.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 11:12 AM
I noticed that Realm uses talc as the base. My question is that Johnson and Johnson baby powder comes in either talc or cornstarch.

Which would be preferred for our homemade stuff? Talc or cornstarch?

Talc is the classic but cornstarch is organic and so may soak up the \'mones better. Any opinions or guesses?

BassMan
09-05-2002, 11:41 AM

Talc is the classic but cornstarch is organic and so may soak up the \'mones better. Any opinions or guesses?

<hr></blockquote>I\'d be afraid cornstarch would swell up when it got wet and just make a mess. I think I\'d want to test it with alcohol before I dumped anything expensive into it.

Whitehall
09-05-2002, 12:40 PM
Excellent idea. I\'ll do that.

Whitehall
09-17-2002, 06:41 PM
Made my first batch of Pheromone Powders tonight.

Ordered some 2.5 inch (10 cm) diameter, flat metal tins and cotton powder puffs and got a big container of Johnson and Johnson\'s Baby Powder (talc).

I put about 3 teaspoons of powder into a zip-lock baggie then added about 10 big drops (0.5 ml) of my well-aged 1:300 EW mix. The mix contained home-made vanilla extract and a good bit of Jovan Musk2 aftershave. Zipped the bag closed then mixed well. Poured into tin with puff and closed. The baby scent covered the EW very well although the aging process had taken some of the vileness out already.

Then made an NPA batch using 10 or 15 drops (from the NPA bottle) to a like amount of powder. Again, very good coverage.

Then did a two-fer, NPA and EW, same amounts and ratios. Again, the predominant scent is baby.

One tip on mixing in a baggie is don\'t let the liquid hit the plastic of the baggie or it will clot. If it lands on the powder, you\'re OK but check for lumps while mixing.

I hit myself with four \"delicate\" puffs of the NPA/EW mix. It smells OK. Going to the library for a field test.

DrSmellThis
09-18-2002, 04:01 AM
Another brave adventurer begins his trek.

We\'re behind ya all the way (but not too close -- wheweee).

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 07:10 AM
Well, you should have been with me last night! Went to the library, a little satelite unit in the neighborhood and sat reading a magazine. Before long, a rather attractive woman comes by then starts to search a bin of CDs right behind and to the side of me. She\'s wearing tight, little black shorts and has a very impressive ass. She is wiggling her charms not one foot away from my face and takes her sweet time doing it. I\'m enthralled, of course, but since I have a young child with me, it was not the occasion to do a pick-up - I\'m sure the target was disappointed too.

I think the baby powder with EW and NPA I was wearing has mucho merit.

Whitehall
09-18-2002, 07:16 AM
Just hit upon the name for my creations:

\"Ouh-Baby Baby Powder\"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-18-2002, 07:23 AM
I like it!

Whitehall
09-23-2002, 09:02 AM
More experiences with Ohh Baby Baby Powder:

Wearing the NPA+EW powder, had a romantic interlude.

Says she - \"Lose the baby powder. I\'ve never liked the smell of it.\"

So I guess there is NOT a universal appreciation of the scent of Johnson and Johnson Baby Powder.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-23-2002, 09:06 AM
I never claimed that. I just happened to say I like it and it took off like wildfire. But sorry it didn\'t work for you.

Whitehall
09-23-2002, 10:06 AM
JUST about everyone likes the smell - I said that because everyone will believe it and no one can refute it.

Tom
09-23-2002, 05:54 PM
How about baby soap and baby shampoo, anybody interesting to try ? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 12:11 AM
I am still confuse how exactly baby powder can be used. Just pour the bottle of NPA into the powder or put the powder on skin and massages the NPA on top of it.