PDA

View Full Version : Possible bodybuilding supplement????

druid
08-31-2002, 07:26 PM
I read in some other posts that cops can raise test levels in a male like 150%!!! is that true? is that possible?? Couldn\'t that be used as one helluva bodybuilding supplement?? Raising your test levels by that much would put your body into a serious anabolic state, and you don\'t have to take any drugs or prohormones! Just go work out come home spread some cops right under nose and eat a steak! and your on your way to becoming one big meat head!!!

Watcher
09-01-2002, 12:39 AM
I will attest to the success of cops for that purpose druid. Use em all the time to get the most benefit from workouts, the anabolic increased metabolic rate is very good.

EXIT63
09-01-2002, 02:56 AM
And you apply them when? Before workouts? How much? etc. I seem to remember reading one of the threads about PCC as a motivator for exercise. If this is true, I will have to start using it because I am such a lazy bastard.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 12:04 PM
Watcher, can you describe some of the positive effects on bodybuilding? Is the the strength and energy level during a workout or the anabolic effect in building up? I can see cops being used right before a workout for the energy/strength boost or continuously for the anabolic boost. How do you wear the cops? Right under the nose or on your arms?

Most importantly, if you wear them all the time for the anabolic boost, have you noticed any side effects related to higher testosterone levels?

I once tried the supplement androstadienone (not A-1), and it gave me nose bleeds and acne. The nose bleeds were scary, since I normally don\'t get them.

marv14yag
09-01-2002, 01:04 PM
It raises testosterone, but it does not raise it LONG enough for it to do anything. This is why ANDRO FAILS TO WORK! No matter how high it gets, if it\'s only there for like 20 minutes, it\'s not going to do SH*T!

Bart

Watcher
09-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Ok Ill try to explain the effect on the positive effects of couplins on workouts. It gives a boost to energy and stamina + strength to ive noticed similar to horny goatweed and couplins but it lasts about 2 hours max, what i do is apply right before the workout it improves heartrate and general performance with the weights. The effects of higher T levels only last 2 hours so ive not noticed any negative effects.

Its a quick help to get more out of youre workouts but you can just wash it from under youre nose afterwards if you notice any medium term negatives (everyone reacts differently).

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 07:12 PM
So, do you think the effect lasts only two hours because the pheros only last that long or does your body just acclimate to the cops?

Watcher
09-02-2002, 03:11 PM
The effects on myself seem to last 2 hours ive noticed that the effects on others last longer (my workouts generally last 2 hours) i think coups probably work for up to 8 hours as far as external pheromonal properties.

Please sign the petition on this website http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/ (\"http://www.chez.com/kristalisator/\")
So all you anaymous lurkers that view this page go sign up for me they only need 10000 signatures. I want 2 Unlimited to reform.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 04:32 PM
So, Watcher, have you tried the EW before a workout? :-).

Watcher
09-02-2002, 06:39 PM
EW What you mean truth sorry i missed the actual meaning of that name.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Essence of Woman. The new cops super concentrate.

DrSmellThis
09-03-2002, 12:57 AM
Watcher, aren\'t you like 6-7 people under the same handle?