PDA

View Full Version : JBX+APC

abductor
08-31-2002, 05:06 PM
did anybody already test JB-X with APC?. The idea for behind that mix is: APC is \"oily\" Base (di-glycol) leaving the mix less volatile. I think it is the basic idea of the perfumes-fixes. And RM fragrance is similar to APC.
RM+NPA+APC @7:3:1

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 05:09 PM
I\'m not sure it would work. The scents are similar, but I tried it briefly before and wasnt impressed. Hang on, I\'ll just go back and review it.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 05:16 PM
Actually, its not that bad, quite good in fact.

I think i\'ll mix a batch of this up.

FYI: RM is di-glycol aswell

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 05:18 PM
Got some on my finger now, I mixed 1 drop RM to 1/2 drop APC. It smells damn good! Getting a rush aswell...could be onto something!

abductor
08-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Thanks CptKipling,
Please, later report-me, for how long time we can maintain the smell of the mix-fragrance. I speculate 4 or 5 hours.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 05:55 PM
Ok I\'m going to retreat into my cave to do some serious testing/experimentation. My only reprieve will come from ladies volunteering themselves to me, looks like I\'ll be working solidly then!

abductor
08-31-2002, 06:26 PM
LoL ...good luck, I hope you will take some of those ladies into your cave /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 11:23 PM
The hit squad will be definitely looking to hear from you. Normally
I\'d advise against it but hey, experimentation is a must. The OD threat on that mix has to be scary.

-The Bat

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 07:17 AM
Ok, some very nice results, but firstly, the smell.

Simply the best I have ever smelled. After a few hours it evolves into something else, but equaly delightfull!

Ok, now to the ratios. Obviously going for a weaker -none content than JBX, perhaps closer to my modification.

4 RM
4 APC
1 NPA

Tried that (simplified), but the smell isnt quite there. I made a fuller batch of:

40 RM
32 APC (ok quite picky, will narrow it down when I remake my current batch)
10 NPA.

Further experimentation will involve TE, to weaken even further.

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 01:45 PM
Anyone got any input?

Does someone want to wip up a small batch and do some testing?

If you have RM and APC, just mix aprox. 1 drop of each on a surface, just to get some of that smell!

Watcher
09-09-2002, 01:48 PM
To add something to that delightful mix. Try attraction unscented version. Its just got some nol that adds to the overall effects of the mix. The evolution of the smell seems to be quite ok.

www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\")

CptKipling
09-09-2002, 02:56 PM
Ah, so have you tried it watcher?

I dont have Attraction, but I have found that some AE is a usefull addition, but I have been applying separately.

I think I need to restack my phero cabinate, the cupboards are beggining to look bare, especially after I managed to spill 1/4 of my RM bottle :\'(

Watcher
09-09-2002, 04:45 PM
Yeah of course ive tried it it was the one of the first products i ever used. Very effective AE is also a good useful addition, of course with those products seperate aplication is recommened unless you have one of those atomisers also.

http://www.geocities.com/magmasite/mokkels/anita.htm (\"http://www.geocities.com/magmasite/mokkels/anita.htm\") pictures of anita doth.

abductor
09-10-2002, 05:25 PM
When I made the request of the \"Dinamic Due\", badly I could wait to test this mix..
mainly after CptKipling spoke that was very good mix,

Part 1 (Date: August 30)
Well, I have a victim, A very pretty woman in my work. Using SoE, I already had some good chats with her. I wanted to know if she was menstruated (her period)..then I asked a stupid question to her: is it true that most of the women menstruates in the full moon? she answered: I never heard anything of that. Then she said: I am menstruated, and the moon is not full..
I was laughing inside..and I spoke: that theory is nonsense but too many things without sense in the world.

Part 2 (Date: September 9)
I made some fast calculations, in some days she will go ovulating. Good, my order arrived yesterday.
I decided to follow CptKipling
RM+APC+NPA @ 4:4:1 (the smell is very good)

Part 3 (Date: September 10)
Today, in the morning, she came to me, two kisses in the face. She wished me a good work..and anything else.
I thought my self, mix didn\'t work /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
In the end of the afternoon, she came to speak with me she told me some things about work, bla, bla and ...She told me that ate lunch in the shopping and there a man used the same perfume that me..and she wanted to know which the perfume I was using...
I thought my self: she is lying, impossible somebody have the same perfume.. or very unlikely. She only wants to know!
The question caught me unaware..I just answered: I don\'t remind the name now!
I asked: why? Do you liked?
She answered: I don\'t know, it is a little aphrodisiac.
I asked: really?
She was constrained, I offered a hitchhike, she thought and said: better not, my boyfriend comes to look me, tomorrow we will talk.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif tomorrow, I write again!

Watcher
09-10-2002, 07:08 PM
Sounds like she knows the effects of pheromones. Interestingly im finding that quite a few women and guys now know about it and are either really into you for it or resistant to it.
Dont assume that you are the only one - my luck is that in australia it hasnt taken off yet, but from my research it has over there in the USA. Although the best way to succeed is to spread the targets you are after - ie more women a wider social circle etc.

Funlover
09-10-2002, 07:10 PM
Wow, Abductor... Sounds like you may have something here. I tried mixing some RM & APC together, and it smells very nice. I need to order some more NPA to complete the mix. Your story is most interesting. Please be sure to write more tomorrow, because we are waiting!!

Funlover

Watcher
09-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Rm has been touted as a NPA(M) which is a very good idea to complete the mix i think. NPA(W) could also be used or even attraction or andro 4.2. Its very interesting has anyone used RM with NPA(W)

CptKipling
09-11-2002, 03:53 AM
I meant have you tried RM/APC...

Good work abductor!

I cant get enough of that smell!

I am currently doing some experimentation along the lines of AE or SOE.

abductor
09-14-2002, 11:40 AM
\"Round 2\"
Good news,
My target called to my house to know why I was missing the work, I spoke that am sick....after two hours talking she told me that fought with boyfriend.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif today she comes to visit me.
I will maintain you informed