PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Cookbook v.0.4

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:56 PM
Hello everybody,

since I have already started to work on the next version of the Cookbook, I\'d like to hear some suggestions from you; somebody noted that some of the existing sections might be expanded, well this thread is where you want to shoot ideas and give details. Contributions are (as usual) welcome; Whitehall once said that he might want to write a hit-signals related section, CptKipling might contribute as well. Please if you want to write a section, post a message in this thread about it, to let the whole forum know.

Thanks for the attention, bye!

EXIT63
09-01-2002, 03:48 AM
BUMP

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 05:31 AM
May I be the proofreader?

EXIT63
09-01-2002, 06:41 AM
Please do. I for one appreciate your brain power and grammatical skill.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 01:10 PM
FTR, EXIT,

no problems about being the proofreader of v.0.4. Actually one could start working on v.0.3 (available on the Reference Library), since if one section is featured in v.0.3, it\'s gonna be there in v.0.4 too, almost certainly unmodified. So you might start having a look at it.

The incoming version will have some new sections, including the new PAN which is however listed as \"experimental\", just like JB-X. By tradition, if one writes a section for the Cookbook he will preview the upcoming version (for instance CptKipling previewed v.0.2 with his very nice JB-X Guide). Of course, I appreciate if someone wants to spellcheck it before releasing, since I\'m not english/american native like the most of you.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Nimbus, how can I write on that file?

upsidedown
09-01-2002, 05:00 PM
FTR

You ought to be able to just highlight the text off your web browser, and then just paste it into whatever word processor you use. That works for me when getting stuff off the web.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 05:02 PM
Ok. You want me to clean up the present version tomorrow and send it to you? I\'ll just edit for spelling and punctuation, won\'t touch the content.

xxxPantero
09-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Hey Numbus, here\'s a suggestion.

Version 4 - Also list what uses each mix/formula has.

For instance (i\'m not sure if the following is accurate)

A1 contains copulins. Copulins are good for, working out by raising your testerone levels for 20 minutes, making a female jealous, etc.
RM contains androstenone. The types of hits people have gotten with this are moderately sexual.

ALSO, you could make a chart, if you have a poll on the message boards, for those who have used each formula.

Please only vote once, and only if you have personally tried the formula.
Would you reccomend the following:
RM __ Yes __ No
A1 __ Yes __ No
SOE __ Yes __ No
JB#1 __ Yes __ No
JB-X __ Yes __ No

and then have the results in the cookbook like this.

VOTES ARE IN!
RM 78% Yes 22% No
A1 25% Yes 75% No

and so on.

But you have to make the polls first.

Tom
09-03-2002, 04:06 AM
Suggestion for Cookbook:
- Add more about Golden rule, more details what action we can try. give as many example as possible.
- For OD, better if we add more OD sign. because sometime we did not know exactly why people avoiding us slowly.
- Add List of content, and add hyperlink from the list to the specific topics. (look at FAQ)
- Add PCC to cop beside PIw
- Sort the product using something/rules, such as Phero content, or using ABCD....
- Add more product, such as PPA and other
- Add more hit signals
- More suggestion, if we feel not getting hit. what to do

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 10:05 AM
FTR: ok and thanks about the cleaning up! When it\'s ready you can PM it to me; yes you can easily cut&paste from the Reference Library; I myself use the html file that Bruce uploaded.

xxxPantero: nice idea about the uses of each mix/formula, I think they would be pretty subjective, but maybe a little direction, for newbies especially, is needed, then they will finetune their choice reading the rest of the Cookbook or the FAQ. So this is in the TODO list.

Tom: most of what you said were the guidelines I had in mind for this revision: yes more order is required /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ; about the others, a few sections are already completed.

Thanks and keep the suggestions coming!