PDA

View Full Version : APC Diaries

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 11:15 AM
Hey All out there,
Well hello out there im glad they have something like this out there for this stuff. I orderd my bottle of APC though not as potent as Primal which I found out after I purchased it grrrr I\'ll try this. It hasn\'t arrived yet it should be here this week sometime, I already have alotta experiances with girls I get some contact more then my friend JC but I wanna see if this increases it at all. The Main focus besides the Diarys is I have a friend named Jake and he gets mad women, which doesn\'t make sense because hes kinda got a beer gut and is very I think mean to girls. He basically says which I kinda found to be true that nice guys never get laid if that is what some of you are going for, so what I plan to have accomplished here is getting more attention then him and if so then I know this stuff is working. Anyway When I get the stuff i\'ll keep you all posted and all you with it already good luck hope its working.

Eddy images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-08-2001, 11:16 AM
Day 1,
Got my bottle of APC and tried it on because we were having a few girls up we knew. One I had previously gotten laid with and therefore didn\'t talk to her much, the second was on that liked my Friend JC. This time she had been hanging on me all night just chattin away always trying to give me hugs and what not. Mone\'s kicking in hmmm not sure too early.

Day 2
Mixed the APC with some Cologne called Brute and put that on, has a very nice smell to it. Went to work as normal and seemed to be getting a little more attention and guys I work with seem to be less fiesty with me. Soon we\'ll see if this works because weekends are my time and that is when i\'ll konw for sure.

Eddy images/icons/laugh.gif