PDA

View Full Version : Pure NPA

voodoo
08-31-2002, 02:09 PM
Hey all I know that this has probably been talked about before but can you wear NPA straight and then just cover it with a cologne after it is on?

If so, do you spray the cologne right over the NPA or somewhere else?

The reason I am asking this, is that there are alot of nice designer fragrances out there but it would be nice to add some kick to them...I was thinking of using perhaps some Armani

Any suggestions??

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:18 PM
Voodoo - From what I\'ve read, the two schools of thought are: (1) applying the cologne first and then applying the NPA on the top so that the phero affects are not masked under the cologne. The thing with that is some people can smell the NPA over the cologne. And (2) obviously would be the reverse with NPA going on first and then covered with the cologne of your choice. Armani used to be one of my favorites until I found Cool Water. Good luck...

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Apply NPA 1st, then spray on some cologne and rub it into the NPA.

Try 2 drops of NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:28 PM
Hey Capt. - Are you talking about applying the 2 drops to the arms or anywhere in particular?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:36 PM
I backup the Captain - two drops of NPA on your neck, cover with cologne (I don\'t rub it, but I guess it might bring little difference), and have fun. As my usual $0.02 I want to add that I got much better results with cologne spiking (I use Heaven Chopard for the mix): two sprays on the neck and one spray shared on your forearms. I actually got laid a couple of times with this one!

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 02:52 PM
Normally I apply NPA to the neck or behind the ears, but this is a matter for your own experimentation! You might want to try pushing the \"OD envelope\" aswell, can be fun /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif but do use caution!

Good luck!