PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Jambat #1 and #2

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 10:50 PM
I just mixed a batch of Jambat and was surprised how well the oil in APC mixed with the alcohol in NPA. I had previously mixed SPMO with NPA, and the solution didn\'t mix well at all. Any reason for the difference?

BassMan
08-31-2002, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I just mixed a batch of Jambat and was surprised how well the oil in APC mixed with the alcohol in NPA. I had previously mixed SPMO with NPA, and the solution didn\'t mix well at all. Any reason for the difference?

<hr></blockquote>Yup. APC isn\'t in oil. It\'s in an \"oily\" feeling alcohol (di-glycol). SPMO appears to be (anyone know for sure?) really in oil.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I think APC, AE, and PPA are all in di-propolene glycol, which does mix well with the alcohol in NPA. SPMO looks much thicker, doesn\'t mix as well, but the scent lasts forever! SPMO smells just as strong 24 hours later, and I can still smell it after I take a shower.

I just put some PPA on last night, and 12 hours later, I can barely smell anything. I don\'t know if it\'s just the cover scent that disappeared.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 01:20 PM
What were your results with the PPA, did you get any wild hits some people have reported?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:25 PM
I\'ve never had a problem with SPMO mixing. I\'m on my second batch and it seems fine.

-The Bat

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:51 PM
Sorry, I haven\'t had any female contacts in the last 24 hours wearing PPA. I was just testing out the scent.