PDA

View Full Version : Bruce, put the EW in a zip lock!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 10:48 PM
I got my order of PPA, PCC, APC, and Scent of Eros book today with my free EW. The EW wasn\'t put in a separate bag as requested, and I can definitely smell the \"[censored]\" on the products. I dumped all of the pheros into new dropper bottles, and threw away the originals, so that\'s not a problem. However, the book still smells like [censored]! I guess the smell from the book doesn\'t bother me too much at arms length, but I don\'t have a strong sense of smell. I\'m worried that it stinks worse than I think.

Anyway, Bruce, please put all the EW in ziplocks before sending. In fact, you should put all of the EW in zip locks while they\'re sitting in your warehouse!

sabSpeaks
08-31-2002, 01:44 AM
-> Customer Questions

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:50 PM
What\'s EW?

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 02:54 PM
\"Essence of Woman\"

Duh! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:56 PM
Oh.

-The Bat

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 03:04 PM
Bat,
With all this \"PAN\" stuff flying around, I did notice a problem with JBX. I posted about it in the \"PPA update the new \"PAN\"\" post. I was always draw to applying a lot of the mix, but then there was always the risk of OD. I decided the best idea was to leave it to air for about an hour, but now I\'m thinking that dilution is the best way.

You know I added some TE to the mix? Well with that mix, the impact hit you a lot stronger, almost as if you had a dab up your nostril. Interested to dilute with glycerine, as I think alcohol is too volotile.