PDA

View Full Version : Ever Meet A Celebrity While Wearing Pheromones?

SyraBrian
08-30-2002, 03:53 PM
Anybody ever meet a celebrity while weraring pheromones? Even if it\'s just a local celebrity (news anchor, star of local commercial), did anything happen?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 07:08 PM
meet a celebrity, [censored], i am a celebrity now that i discovered the new PAN...the new PPA/npa combo that literally is turning 98 pound weaklings into real men....

EXIT63
08-30-2002, 07:31 PM
HEY, Stop kicking sand in our faces ! ! !

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 03:50 AM
hahaha...you got a good sense of humor!!! but seriuosly, i have never met a person famous wearing mones but i did read this little obscure article in one of the tabloids ( so dont know if its true or not ) that RJ helton on American Idol swears that he was selected by the producers because he was wearing APC, and that 5 out of the 6 producers were women that loved the scent...this was back in DEcember, and i havent read anything else on it, but it was printed i know that...

Naughtymonkey
08-31-2002, 04:31 AM
Does Tony Blair count??

marv14yag
08-31-2002, 07:17 AM
Hey, Jamboot! You know what I was thinking...You should go on one of those dating shows, like Elimidate, or the 3rd Wheel, or something, where there\'s 1 girl, and like 5 guys, and they are eliminated until one is left...You should use 1 or 2 dabs behind each ear...Put the rest on your neck...Spray on your guchi cologne, put on your guchi shirts...Man. The girls would be like...I picked you..Because you just have that THING about you...You\'re like..Yeah, PPA that\'s what! lol

Bart

Watcher
08-31-2002, 03:23 PM
?