PDA

View Full Version : Belt hitch=hair flip?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 02:13 PM
ok, I tell you guys stuff, now clue me in. What does it mean when y\'all do this when I come near you: throw your head back, stick your chest out, and hitch your belt. Al of a sudden everybody\'s got to hitch his belt. What internal monologue goes with that behavior? I\'m thinking maybe it\'s like hair flip on us.

SyraBrian
08-30-2002, 03:37 PM
That\'s called \"puffing up\", FTR. It\'s generally done to present a more impressive and dominant physical presence toward the lady in question.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 03:42 PM
\"Puffing up\" -- I like that.

EXIT63
08-30-2002, 04:20 PM
Loosely translated it means:
I want to bend you over the desk and play Hide the Salami.
Now Come Hither.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 05:18 PM
Well, now. I\'d say that clears things up, thank you very much. I \'preciate that.

EXIT63
08-30-2002, 05:22 PM
The pleasure is all mine. Or at least it would be.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 05:25 PM
gee, i hope not!

EXIT63
08-30-2002, 05:50 PM
Just kidding sweetie, You know I live to please you.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 06:45 PM
:-)

sophie
08-30-2002, 06:46 PM
Occasionally I have been watching a fairly new show on Discovery Health Channel called Berman and Berman that covers a lot of sexual/relationship issues. On one show they talked about body language and this subject ties in with one of the points discussed. (I can\'t remember all the body cues discussed but it was quite interesting, and there are many many signals that are probably only noticed subconsciously).

The one I remember is if a guy hooks his hands in his pockets so that his fingers are pointing toward the crotch, this is a signal that he wants you to look there. There was another one about women that if they cross their legs and swing their foot it indicates interest, or something, like an arousal signal. Maybe we (I) need a reference guide for body language...wish I could remember more of them....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey, Soph,

They grab their belts and wiggle their hips. It\'s quick but it\'s there. Or they\'ll grab their belts around their waist and yank their belts up just one time and then let it go again. I\'m thinking today all of a sudden nobody\'s pants fit or what? Sometimes a sniff goes with it. You ever see that? it\'s kinda funny.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 07:24 AM
Internal monologue:

\"Maybe I should change these jeans for a size smaller... Oh but I threw the receipt away, bugger! Oh well. Ooooh, whos that over there....\"

marv14yag
08-31-2002, 08:07 AM
Now, FullTilt, I don\'t wear belt like THAT..You seem to be talking of how a biker/redneck..But no...

I do seem to adjust my pants, belt...Etc...Yeah, I\'d say it\'s THE EQUIVALENT OF A HAIRFLIP...Except, guys dont\' PLAY..As in, if you see them do that, you GOT IT...There\'s no arguing about it like it is with the girl...I don\'t like chick logic, but, you know how it goes....

And, to the body language thing...Look, if the opposite sex starts getting anxiety around you, the signals come on thier OWN,, so, you don\'t really have to mess with the signals..Becuase,I do do that croth thing..Just comes natural...Probably, like a girl flipping her hair for pheromonal dispersal...Or, leaning on her hip for showing of submissiveness or something, etc.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2002, 02:27 PM
Nope, no biker/rednecks. I\'m talking about attorneys! and people I work with so I wouldn\'t be interested anyway.

What about leaning on her hip to show submission? What\'s that about?

EXIT63
09-01-2002, 04:22 AM
I LOVE the hip lean. The hip lean is the Best. It\'s similar to the slightly pushy elbow. Which works best in tandem with the upper torso mini-twist. (Repeated at least 3 times for extra emphasis). Then if things are going well, if she reciprocates with her own pushy elbow, followed by the hair flip and the possible shoe dangle. Gently apply the side to side slow swaying hug. This brings them in really close so they can breathe in your Phero-magic. Then you throw in the softy-softy ear whisper and... You know, come to think of it, we might not be talking about the same Hip Lean. NEVERMIND.

MadMaxx
09-01-2002, 04:44 AM
FTR,

There is definitely something in the belt hitch thing, but the thing described below is purely non-sexual; in fact opposite I would say. Many men these days are just pathetic that\'s all. Some have guts on them so that they are round in the middle and no pants or belt are going to stay in the right place. Most don\'t seem to care either. The wiggle thing is a purely practical manoeuvre, useful when trying to pull the pants up. As for the \"sniff\", it is probably somehow related to having to \"suck it in\" a bit while they are pulling their pants up.

\"They grab their belts and wiggle their hips. It\'s quick but it\'s there. Or they\'ll grab their belts around their waist and yank their belts up just one time and then let it go again. I\'m thinking today all of a sudden nobody\'s pants fit or what? Sometimes a sniff goes with it. You ever see that? it\'s kinda funny.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 05:25 AM
!! Exit, why\'d you stop? I was just getting into it...

EXIT63
09-01-2002, 06:36 AM
Are you talking about the hip lean where he leans on his own hip or where I lean into her hip? Mine is similar to a bump but much slower, softer and more sensual. It\'s kind of like a grind but not quite. Works wonders. Ofcourse I can only imagine the feelings of ecstasy derived from loving you, my sweet and wonderful Redhead.
Shall We Dance !

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2002, 02:08 PM
why the belt hitch?
1) our pants will fall down otherwise,
or
2) they think its more presentable, wanna look good,
or
3) discretely adjusting themselves,
lastly
4) we have to make shore our pants are still on, as a form of security, a nervous reaction, maybe?
whatever reason, if its done enough times, will it become a bad habit with no meaning at all