PDA

View Full Version : Does -nol make MEN do more pillow-talk?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 12:20 PM
more inquiring minds...

upsidedown
08-29-2002, 11:25 PM
Im not sure I\'m the best person to answer this one, but since the question has been up here a while, and nobody else has taken a stab at it, I\'ll put my thoughts in.

I\'m the type of person that if a woman approached me and engaged me in friendly talk, I would respond in kind, whether she was wearing -nol or not. But, since I started wearing SoE quite often, I have found that I do tend to be more friendly and talkative around people than other times, esecially women. I have found myself at times talking about things in a very open manner, and even being more open and personal around women myself when wearing SoE. At the time I\'m being more talkative to them I am totally aware that I am wearing SoE, or -nol, and the thought does occurs to me that the product is also probably working on me as much, if not more, than it is on the person I\'m talking to. But, I don\'t care that I\'m under the influence of the -nol, as I\'m just enjoying my conversation and the way I feel comfortable talking to women who at times are total strangers. It might just be psychological...but I kind of believe that it\'s more than the placebo effect and that the -nol is making a difference on me. Now, how much it\'s affecting the woman, or others, I can\'t say because I\'m usually engaged in talking with people I\'ve just met and have no idea how they normally would be if I weren\'t wearing the -nol.

But, since you asked the question about how -nol affects men, I\'d have to say that it does loosen my talkative nature and causes me to be moe open about myself than I othewise might be..

I have another observation that doesn\'t really relate to your specific question, but since we\'re on the subject of -nol and its effects on talkativeness, I\'ll go ahead and mention it. I teach a class to college students. I started back around the first week of July. The first 3 weeks or so, I tried different pheromone products. At first I was wearing some -none products by themselves, and occasionally some -nol in addition to the -none. However, I found that the students were just sitting and staring at me, and not saying much. So, after the first 2 or 3 weeks, I completely dropped the -none products, and put on a larger dosage of -nol products (SoE, SPMO) than I had previously used, and immediately had the class open up and start talking to me. Now, I don\'t know if it\'s the -nol entirely or not. There are several other factors that could be involved in their total silence at first and then their sudden openness around the time of my higher -nol usage. Since I was a new teacher for them at first, it\'s entirely possible that they just simply didn\'t really know me at first, and it just took some time for them to get used to who I am, and to feel more comfortable around me. Also, since I was new to this age group, it took me a while to adjust to them, and I\'ve made attempts to find ways to ask questions to get them talking more. I suspect that it\'s also possibly a combination of the two. HOWEVER, I do honestly feel like the -nol that I was wearing and started wearing in larger quantities helped contribute to them perhaps feeling more comfortable and open around me, and my gut feeling is that the -nol is helping to put the students in more of a chatty mood to also help get them going each class period. At least at the moment, I feel like it\'s contriburting to this anyway, and I\'m not about to stop wearing my SoE when I\'m teaching for fear that I will suddenly find myself back with a quiet class. In other words, I feel comfortable enough with the possibility that the -nol is working on my students that I\'m afraid to risk changing things. If it aint broke, I\'m not going to fix it.

Now, I know that example doesn\'t really constitute \"pillow talk\", .but I do think it\'s a good indication to me of seeing that -nol does seem to help in loosening up people\'s inhibitions and making them more open and talkative.

Now that I\'ve gottent the ball rolling here as far as the effects of -nol getting men to talk, maybe some of the other guys can give you input more directly related to your specific question.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 02:36 AM
Thank you very much for responding to my question, Upsidedown. I\'ll take that as a \"Yes, I think so.\"

Whitehall
08-30-2002, 07:00 AM
Sorry, Darling, but post-coitus, we\'d both be completely exhausted and so flooded with endorphins that we could do little more than gaze into each others\' eyes. Women do seem to recover more quickly and often have the immediate urge to get up and do some housekeeping - I\'ve never been able to understand that, personally.

I\'m willing to do a series of tests, though.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 07:06 AM
Well, actually I was hoping for a little pre-coitus snuggle and sweet talk, but if you want to just get right down to it, I can go that way too. And then probably jump right up and make you a sandwich. How\'s that?

Whitehall
08-30-2002, 07:18 AM
Just don\'t forget the beer this time, Woman!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Hush up and take a nap. You\'re going to need your rest. I got plans for you.