PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest day

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 06:47 AM
Ok, this is going to be a tad long, so if you get bored quickly quit while you\'re still ahead /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif.

Frist, I must admit, I\'m not a big believer in pheros, I bought the newbie package about 6 months ago (which included NPA, Vanilla Oil, an Atomizer and 1 Xcite wipe). I tried using them for a while but didn\'t get any results whatsoever (and I\'m pretty sure I put way too much on at certain times, yet still didn\'t observe any positive or negative behaviour). After not getting any results I put most of what was left of the NPA bottle into the atomizer and some Cool Water (trying to achieve a 1:5 or 1:4 ratio) and used it every now and then, trying to pick up any irregular signs.

Most of the time, I couldn\'t sense anything, until one day my older sister had a birthday party and she invited me. I put on some of the NPA/Cool Water mix and found myself spending most of the night chatting with a very sweet girl (though 4 years older than me, I\'m 24). I did let the oppurtonity pass because she\'s a good friend of my sister\'s and the entire setting felt awkward.

Afterwards, I went back to love-scent and read more of the forums (and Bruce if you\'re reading this, your forums are what convinced me to keep trying, and definitely rule out the competition). I decided to order more pheros and maybe try some combinations (and in the meanwhile used the last of the NPA I had with some more Cool Water).

My order of SOE arrived last week, though I still haven\'t \"sensed\" any results I do like the smell of it (so I\'m still hoping I just haven\'t used it in the right setting).

Since I\'m a student I had to be in a certain physics lab experiment today in the early morning, instead of putting on the newly arrived SOE, I decided I\'ll try my NPA/Cool Water mix and put my standard 2 sprays of the mixture (though I did forget to shake).

The lab went bad, my lab partner (which I\'ve known for a long time and is quite a weird person), was very unfocused and seemed nervous and upset, and the experiment itself didn\'t want to \"co-operate\". The odd part is, the lab-assistants (who give us the grades) were EXTREMELY friendly, one asked me twice if we\'re going to finish the experiment on time (in a slightly concerened tone) and after we finished the lab reports, the other lab assistant gave us both extra credit for our work. We had about 11 labs till today, and that stuff just *never* happened before (not to mention my lab partner was also very rude to both lab assistants who are both female and around their 40s-50s).

After we finished our lab report and went to class, I found out that my lab partner friend (who also sits next to me in classes) started getting more and more upset. Eventually, he just stormed out in the middle of the class and headed home (while the rest of the class looked at me asking what happened, and I was truly just minding my own business).

Thing is, I have no idea what happened today, was it the pheros? Did the fact I forgot to shake the atomizer put too much on me? Was it just a weird coincidence? And if I did OD, why were the lab assistants so friendly and helpful (as opposed to being annoying and asking us so many questions).

Though I\'m still not a big believer of pheros, I\'m starting to believe that there may just be something in there (maybe even if it is only psychological and a mood lifter in a way). I\'m going to try some more and experiment, then if I can\'t get any results I\'ll quit.

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy post, any comments or light you could shed on the matter would be HIGHLY appreciated /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Listener

Funlover
08-29-2002, 07:35 AM
Hi Listener,

I am pretty new at this \"phero thing\" myself, so can\'t give you much advice there. But I have to agree with you on the wonderful forum Bruce has going here. After spending many hours reading, I am convinced also to continue onward and try some further testing.

I think I have only gotten one hit so far. It was at the local Taco Stop. I went in to order, and this gal(great looking & built like a Barbie) took my order. Then she got a \"whiff\" of the pheros, got really chatty, and asked me to stay and eat dinner with her. I couldn\'t believe it. Her boyfriend was sitting in the dining room, and he was watching and listening to everything that was taking place. It had never happened before, and has never happened since. In fact, she usually won\'t give me the time of day when I go in there. She just takes my order. But she is about twenty years younger than I.

I was wearing one dab of JB#1 on each side of the neck, and about two drops of AE on the inside of my wrists at the time.

Now that I\'m sure it was the Pheros, I am gonna try it again pretty soon. I ordered some PPA, so am anxious to try that too. I\'ll keep you posted.

Welcome to the Forum!!

Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 08:00 AM
Well. You\'ll certainly be getting more \'authoritative\' responses than mine: I\'ve JUST started using PHEROs. My observations are based both on experience and scanning forum postings - hardly what you could call conclusive, but I\'m hoping you\'ll find them helpful:
. Pheros have no physiolocal/hormonal affect whatsoever on some wearers ... and on some targets. There are no results because there\'s no active process.
. Among the \'zero-impact\' group, some wearers will STILL report \'results\', which is part imaginary and part placebo affect (ie: Since the wearer has applied PHEROs, the wearer expects results - and therefore sees results).
. The nature of and extent to which PHEROs have the intended affect depends on a large number of inter-dependent factors - some physical; some physiological; others emotional; and others sociological.
. Because of the number and subtlety of these variables, the best way to determine with any confidence if and how PHEROs \'work\' for you is to experiment - extensively, scrupulously, and ideally to the extent of incorporating standard research principles (ie: The validity of comparing PHERO mix \'A\' with PHERO product B depends, in part, on essential similarity between the two testing grounds: Results from Friday night pub crawl VS church picnic should be almost meaningless).
. Further challenging: To the above variables, add two more - \'dosage\' and \'concentration\', both of which are as important, and as unpredictable.
. It\'s quite apparent that PHERO fans -- those who are convinced of PHEROs\' impact -- include the \"First-Time- Luckies\" (slapped one product on right out of the bottle - and ca-boom!) ... right up to the \"Actually-We\'re-Really-Chemists\" (mixing concentrates with the precision of nuclear physicists physicists). Most PHERO users (age dependent) are in between (ie: the \"Now-Let\'s-Try-This\": they\'re definitely experimenting, but couldn\'t tell you either what they \'field tested\' last weekend, or what results they achieved).
. The Bottom Line: The greater your interest, motivation and discipline, the more likely you\'ll be able to determine with some certainty IF PHEROs \'work\' for you ... which ones ... in which concentrations ... and in which dosages. Caveat: NOTHING you end up concluding will be scientically valid and supportable. The best you can end up with is \"Here\'s what I BELIEVE about PHEROs and me\".
. Me: I ordered a \"package\" of products that info from Forum postings suggested OUGHT be most effective given my primary variables (PPA; AE; SOE; NPA). Taking my own advice, I know I\'ll have to be totally disciplined in designing my field tests and experiments (not something that comes easily for me). For now I\'m that motivated, so I\'m prepared to make that kind of investment. Then once I feel my field-testing has been extensive and thorough and diligent enough for me, I\'ll be able to make that same statement for myself: \"Here\'s what I believe about PHEROs and me\".
. Good luck in whichever path you choose for yourself.

Whitehall
08-29-2002, 08:46 AM
Learning to use pheromones is really an art and not a science. As such, it is an extension of the art of living. The science part only informs our applications - hopefully, the scientists will be guided by what we learn in the field.

One necessity for this approach is that the reactions we seek to inspire in our targets are all naturally occurring. Without pheromones, our experience of these reactions are few and far between, ie hair flips happen but not often enough. With exogenous pheromones, we aim to increase the reaction rate.

You\'ve assembled a fine assortment of products with which to learn the arts of pheromone use and you seem to have the right attitude toward learning. I suspect that you\'ll wind up as a big fan. Of course, luck helps.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 09:19 AM
That rocked Whitehall, simple and to the point. I have summed up the whole pheromone science as gathering information as well. The more we can \"stimulate\" the experiment with all the different products, the more we learn about different situations involving female (or male) reactions. It\'s just fun for me to see all the various responses and changes in attitude in the places I go. They do change initial reactions when you meet women and tend to make them more receptive to your rap.

SwingerMD
08-29-2002, 11:11 AM
Listener,

When I first started to play around with PI/m I tried anywhere from 2-4 drops to see if I would get a rxn. It was very much a OD on my part and found that a lot of the older ladies on the dance floor would come up to me and ask me to dance (30 and up). As for your lab partner, yes he was affected by the NPA you were wearing. Now you just have to adjust around this. I have also found that pretty much all of my hits have come in enclosed spaces (busses, cars, classrooms, etc).

As for the SOE, here\'s my recomendation, put on a total of 12\" on your neck, arms, behind ears, etc . . . . Go to a social place where you are bound to interact with women. Club, dance hall, resturant (look at my story on Hooters), etc . . . . Smile, relax, be yourself and you\'ll be surprised how chatty people become. From there the rest is pretty much up to you.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 11:32 AM
Q1: \"rxn\"???
Q2: Not sure what to make of your statement \"When I first started to play around with PI/m I tried anywhere from 2-4 drops to see if I would get a rxn. It was very much a OD on my part and found that a lot of the older ladies on the dance floor would come up to me and ask me to dance (30 and up).\"
How can 2-4 drops of PI/m be BOTH an OD - AND result in your being approached by women???

SwingerMD
08-29-2002, 12:16 PM
Cats,

RXN is my shorthand for reaction. As for the OD, using 2-4 drops tend to keep away all of the gals that I\'m looking for 18-30 and attracted only some (not all) of the older ones. When I started to use lower concentrations (10 drops of APC) I started to see a lot more rxns in the younger crowd.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-29-2002, 12:50 PM
Thanks for all the info and posts.

Next time I go clubbing I\'ll give that recommended SOE dosage a shot, I did try a whole packet of the SOE gel I got but couldn\'t notice any reactions (but boy, I do like the smell of it). I guess much more thorough experimenting needs to be done on my part (which is hard because I need to buy one phero product at a time in order to avoid custom issues in my country). I still didn\'t encounter anything which resembles a \"hit\" (which I assume means the girl actually comes to ME to start the conversation), though I guess the psychological effects of pheros is also something useful. I found out I do much better in initializing conversations (and keeping them) with girls thinking \"hey, I got pheros on me, she wants to chat\". I was at a friend\'s party last Saturday and there was a nice girl there I didn\'t know, so I started building up a conversation with her, turns out later that my friend had a romantic interest in her and the fact I talked to her so much freaked him out a bit (but she wasn\'t really my type though /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif). Thing is I don\'t know if it\'s the pheros or just the confidence boost that did most of the work. I generally smile more and initialize conversations more often wearing pheros thinking \"hey, maybe they\'re working for me\".

Today was just too weird, I later talked to my lab partner friend again, he mentioned the class had a stench, intrigued, I asked him what kind and he said cigarettes. I couldn\'t smell cigarettes, but maybe it all added up.

I\'m currently waiting for the RM/SOE gel order I made, afterwards I\'ll order up some PPA and NPA and try mixing them up to see what I can get.

Watcher
08-31-2002, 03:18 PM
Try using the SOE as follows. 7 4 inch swipes around the neck chin and wrists.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 03:19 PM
Thats a lotta SOE!

Save that one for special occasions.

Watcher
08-31-2002, 03:24 PM
No to see if an OD will show to listener that pheros actaully work. Heck he is saving it for a special occasion - proving to himself that they work.

CptKipling
08-31-2002, 03:52 PM
I was not doubting the validility of your suggestion, just saying that if you used that regularly, your SOE would be gone pretty quick. Yes do push the envelope, but you will always get better results if you do so in a closed environment, such as a party.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 06:22 AM
I\'ve been putting SOE on me for the past couple of days while I went to class. I tried putting a bit more today. Can\'t say I feel it\'s working (in a good or bad way). I think I might be sweating it off too fast due to the hot weather too.

Something I can\'t complain about is my boosted confidence, I stroke up a conversation with a girl yesterday, and also tried to somehow get in touch with a cute curly haired girl today. So far both turned out rather negative in the end with the first eventually just thanking me for a bit of help in physics and leaving for class, and the latter trying to find some excuses to avoid us meeting in after hours for social activities.

I\'ve been thinking maybe it\'s the -rone in SOE. I used to have MANY girl friends back in high school days, yet never an actual girlfriend (until a much later stage). So maybe what I *am* missing is actually a bit of -none and I just haven\'t discovered the dosage yet?

I\'m still awaiting my order of the RM/SOE gel special (which will hopefully arrive before the end of the week). I am due at a small party at a friend\'s this Thursday, so I\'m thinking of putting WAY too much SOE to see if I can get a reaction from it (even if it is just friendly chitter chatter).

Also, we have a lab scheduled for tomorrow, so I\'m gonna give my NPA/Cool Water another go and see if I can get similar reactions again /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks again for all the tips, any more are always welcome

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 09:48 AM
get some ppa /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2002, 12:23 PM
That\'s my next planned purchase after I get my RM order /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Also it will give time to some more objective reviews of the PAN mix (since I\'ll be getting NPA and PPA together)

Watcher
09-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Well i will watch and you can listen. Ok yeah try adding a small amount of NPA applied seperatley with SOE im thinking that a DD type combo will give you some results, the PAN mix sounds good in theroy to.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2002, 06:27 AM
I\'m fresh out of NPA I\'m afraid, will have to wait a bit till I can order another one.

I used a bit of the remaining NPA spiked cologne today since I had a lab, can\'t say I noticed reactions (unlike last time). I also realized after I got home that my atomizer leaked a bit so i basically have about 4 drops of my cologne-NPA mix left.

I\'m gonna just put the rest on me at the party this Thursday and cover up with SOE, hopefully the RM will arrive soon and I\'ll be able to continue experimenting (and make another order /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif)